EXREME ANIMAL CRUELTY WARNING...Royal Family boring frogs to death

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Prince Charles and the frog - watch the hilarious video here - mirror.co.uk

Watch the video in this article but be patient while Prince Charles drones on and on for a while as half way through you will see him boring a frog to death.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Warning:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184396 wrote: Warning:yh_rotfl This is serious stuff Ducks...... death of frogs being bored by the Royal family is on the increase. I urge FG members to unite and rise up in protest. I'm phoning Westminster and Gordon Brown first thing in the morning to see how aware of this they are.

I want all FG members to join me in a protest march to Westminster. We must stamp this out before any other poor frogs are bored by the Royal Family.

Tonight i shall make placards to line the streets with...... any suggesstions for slogans?

Members of FG..... you can help end this death of frogs by boredom by adopting a local frog. Please contact Oscar for an imformation pack and details of how you can visit your adopted frog and banish marauding members of the Royal Family becoming a further threat to them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184398 wrote: This is serious stuff Ducks...... death of frogs being bored by the Royal family is on the increase. I urge FG members to unite and rise up in protest. I'm phoning Westminster and Gordon Brown first thing in the morning to see how aware of this they are.

I want all FG members to join me in a protest march to Westminster. We must stamp this out before any other poor frogs are bored by the Royal Family.

Tonight i shall make placards to line the streets with...... any suggesstions for slogans?

I'll be there:yh_rotfl....
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184400 wrote: I'll be there:yh_rotfl.... I knew i could count on you Ducks to be first on the front line. I shall make plans tonight for our campaign.

Can you rally round America for back-up and i'll rally support in Britain?

We need to tackle this disgusting act of animal abuse quickly and deal with the offenders sharply.

NOMAD WHERE ARE YOU?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

I made a sign for the rally....

Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184407 wrote: I made a sign for the rally....

That's excellent...... I'll use this one on my banners to lobby Parliment.

Attached files
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184402 wrote: I knew i could count on you Ducks to be first on the front line. I shall make plans tonight for our campaign.

Can you rally round America for back-up and i'll rally support in Britain?

We need to tackle this disgusting act of animal abuse quickly and deal with the offenders sharply.

NOMAD WHERE ARE YOU?

I found Nomad....:wah:YouTube - Talking Frog
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184410 wrote: I found Nomad....:wah:YouTube - Talking Frog :yh_rotfl Yep that's Nomad alright. Mind you, he'd be useless in our campaign as i've heard he actually enjoys being abused :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184415 wrote: :yh_rotfl Yep that's Nomad alright. Mind you, he'd be useless in our campaign as i've heard he actually enjoys being abused :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

OMG he killed the lead singer!!!!!YouTube - Rupert and the frog song FULL
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184419 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NEWSFLASH JUST IN

A frog has been rushed to hospital in London today close to death after a member of the Royal Family stopped to make a conversation with it. The frog, a 6 year old pet shop worker is said to be close to death after listening to the Royal for three minutes. Charring Cross hospital are battling to save the frogs life and tonight he has been named as 'Rivvit' from Kensington. News at Ten will bring you a full update of 'Rivvit's' condition.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184415 wrote: :yh_rotfl Yep that's Nomad alright. Mind you, he'd be useless in our campaign as i've heard he actually enjoys being abused :yh_rotfl

Victoria;1184442 wrote: OMG he killed the lead singer!!!!!YouTube - Rupert and the frog song FULL

oscar;1184443 wrote: NEWSFLASH JUST IN

A frog has been rushed to hospital in London today close to death after a member of the Royal Family stopped to make a conversation with it. The frog, a 6 year old pet shop worker is said to be close to death after listening to the Royal for three minutes. Charring Cross hospital are battling to save the frogs life and tonight he has been named as 'Rivvit' from Kensington. News at Ten will bring you a full update of 'Rivvit's' condition.

This has to be the funniest thread:yh_rotfl. See what you've started. Can't wait till Nomad gets here.:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Victoria;1184442 wrote: OMG he killed the lead singer!!!!!YouTube - Rupert and the frog song FULL
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Join us in our campaign Victoria in stopping the barbaric cruelty by the Royal family to innocent frogs by talking to them and boring them to death.

You will recieve in the post your special frog badge called 'FAT' (Frogs against t*ats)
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

YES... stop them now before they wipe out whole choirs with thier boring monologe's.:yh_ttth
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

I'm not sure what the point of this thread - is it to denigrate the Prince of Wales's efforts to help by doing something special, to rubbish the man himself, to dismiss the idea that preventing deforestation is useful, or to prove how stupid some people are?
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Errrr to have a laugh?
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Bill Sikes;1184459 wrote: I'm not sure what the point of this thread - is it to denigrate the Prince of Wales's efforts to help by doing something special, to rubbish the man himself, to dismiss the idea that preventing deforestation is useful, or to prove how stupid some people are?

I think people are having a bit of frivolity about the Prince.:yh_rotfl

Fun, laughter ,not enough going on in the world today;)
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Oscar Namechange

new flash

charring cross hospital has announced that it is with regret that the frog fighting for his life after being engaged in converstion with a member of the royal family has croacked it. 'rivvit' of kensington left behind a wife and who is said to be hopping mad.

It is unclear at this stage if the river police are treating the death as natural causes or frogcide.
Oscar Namechange

newsflash just in

several frogs are reported to have commited mass suicide after rumours that the duke of edinburgh stopped to pass the time of day with them. Emergency services are battling to save orphaned spawn left homeless after the devastation. You can help by sending donations to the frog trust.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184451 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Join us in our campaign Victoria in stopping the barbaric cruelty by the Royal family to innocent frogs by talking to them and boring them to death.

You will recieve in the post your special frog badge called 'FAT' (Frogs against t*ats)

Victoria;1184457 wrote: YES... stop them now before they wipe out whole choirs with thier boring monologe's.:yh_ttth

Yes, Victoria & Oscar & whoever else wants to be in the campaign...here's our patch....

Return to “Pets Animals”