Rampant Bull!

Discuss the latest political news.
chonsigirl

Rampant Bull!

Post by chonsigirl »

IT may not have been a china shop, but these dramatic CCTV pictures show what happened when an out-of-control young bull charged through a local supermarket.

Miraculously, no one was hurt when the animal escaped the clutches of its owner and ran into Cummins' Super-Valu in Ballinrobe, Co Mayo.

Escaped bull on the loose in supermarket - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Hope that wasn't Dr. G doing his shopping in there.......
Kathy Ellen

Rampant Bull!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

:wah::wah: Love the Irish wit Chonsi...'He passed out tesco to get to us..':wah:

My cousins, Brigid and Martin, own a farm in Clare. They have sheep, cows and bulls. Martin is always warning me not to wander onto fields on my long walks. Says he, "If the boglands don't get ya the bulls will.":wah:
Odie

Rampant Bull!

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1180404 wrote: IT may not have been a china shop, but these dramatic CCTV pictures show what happened when an out-of-control young bull charged through a local supermarket.

Miraculously, no one was hurt when the animal escaped the clutches of its owner and ran into Cummins' Super-Valu in Ballinrobe, Co Mayo.

Escaped bull on the loose in supermarket - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Hope that wasn't Dr. G doing his shopping in there.......

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl we just watched that on the news today!
Life is just to short for drama.
Clint

Rampant Bull!

Post by Clint »

If he made it to the meat department he'll never be the same again.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
qsducks

Rampant Bull!

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1180410 wrote: :wah::wah: Love the Irish wit Chonsi...'He passed out tesco to get to us..':wah:

My cousins, Brigid and Martin, own a farm in Clare. They have sheep, cows and bulls. Martin is always warning me not to wander onto fields on my long walks. Says he, "If the boglands don't get ya the bulls will.":wah:

We are visiting County Clare to go see Quin's namesake "Quin Abbey".

Clint;1180434 wrote: If he made it to the meat department he'll never be the same again.
My filet mignon:wah:
Odie

Rampant Bull!

Post by Odie »

Clint;1180434 wrote: If he made it to the meat department he'll never be the same again.

sad thought isn't it?
Life is just to short for drama.
Galbally

Rampant Bull!

Post by Galbally »

Funnily enough, I was in Balinrobe only 12 months ago, I didn't bring a bull with me though. :wah:

I remember once seeing a whole herd of heifers running down the road once they had broken out of a local cattle mart, it was an odd, amusing sight.

I wonder now will yer man have to fork out a load of money for insurance, and do the insurance company cover farmers for bull-related shop damage, its an interesting one and no mistake. :thinking:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Peg

Rampant Bull!

Post by Peg »

I could hear my family now if I came home and told them there was a bull in the store while I was trying to shop. :yh_rotfl
mikeinie

Rampant Bull!

Post by mikeinie »

I think he was just looking for his father...
minks

Rampant Bull!

Post by minks »

Chonsi, I see potential in the title of this thread, we could have a "FG Room" called Rampant Bull

:yh_rotfl
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Current Political Events”