Ouija Boards

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Musiclover89

Ouija Boards

Post by Musiclover89 »

Has anybody had any experiences usuing Ouija Board i'm gonna do one when my Mum is in Hospitali herd they've ment to call up Evil Spirtis but it'll be intresting non the less
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
koan

Ouija Boards

Post by koan »

If you manage to actually contact something then most likely it will lie to you. There is nothing filtering the contact between you and the spirit (as a spirit guide does with psychics who channel)

If you play alone, I find it starts to feel like a compulsion. Watch out for that and don't take any advice it gives you.
DelicateDominatrix

Ouija Boards

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Well I don't take them very seriously,even though I think that they are not the most positive thing to have around.

I don't like them .
pinkchick

Ouija Boards

Post by pinkchick »

Don't like them at all:(
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Hugh Janus

Ouija Boards

Post by Hugh Janus »

Are you real? or are you Memorex?

Ouija boards are a travesty. IT'S NOT REAL....

Quick lesson in life....

You're born. You live however long. You die..

That's the end... Spirits live in bottles...

Religion is the biggest con of all

Without religion the world would be much safer...

Save your money, spend your money, Whatever. But discount the fakes... Mediums are out to make money from people that are too wrapped in guilt...

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD... Death is finite... Afterlife is an invention....

LIVE NOW......... TOMORROW NEVER COMES...

I suppose I will get slammed for saying this but... Where is the proof?

Slam me by providing the proof. Or shut the hell up...

Oh, And bye the way... Proof is not the Bible......A book written years after the event does not constitute proof of anything... Darwen had proof. What other proof is there...
koan

Ouija Boards

Post by koan »

Ouija has nothing to do with the Bible, Huge

Maybe we're not for real. Maybe we are just a thought in the collective unconscious. Maybe we are just the result of a cosmic sneeze. Maybe we are all orbiting around a giant teapot.

As to Ouija, if someone is curious they should try it and decide for themselves if they think it is real or not. Maybe they'll agree with you or maybe they'll end up needing an exorcism. :rolleyes:
SpiderSam

Ouija Boards

Post by SpiderSam »

Only when we were kids and made one up!! Not actually done a real one.
DelicateDominatrix

Ouija Boards

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

I just think that ouija boards are tool for psychic amusement.Im not so sure they are a tool for contacting the dead,but I do think they are of an evil idea when they were created.

Just my opinion.
RedGlitter

Ouija Boards

Post by RedGlitter »

Hugh Janus;638913 wrote:

Slam me by providing the proof. Or shut the hell up...

Okay Hugh. The proof is that you're here. Life itself is proof enough. There you are.

To think there is only one life, one existence- this one, is pretty presumptuous and frankly, missing the point.

Ouija boards etc. don't necessarily have nada to do with religion. They have to do with other dimensions and lives which has to do with spirit and that has nothing to do with religion either.

You're fast to jump on your soapbox there but it shows that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to lives after and spirit and that's fine, but let someone who knows do the talking.

MUSICLOVER.....

I wouldn't do it. I have a deep repect for those things. If you want answers, there are other, better ways to get them. Ways that won't interfere with your life. Ouija is not for kicks. It's not a party trick. It can go where you don't want to ever be.
Marie5656

Ouija Boards

Post by Marie5656 »

Used to play with one when I was younger. Had dome odd things happen. I still own the darn thing, believe it or not. Do not know why I still hang onto it, as I have no intention of using it again.
koan

Ouija Boards

Post by koan »

For all the warnings to not try it, which are said with the best intentions, I was never receptive to being told I can't or shouldn't do things. I'm all for finding out first hand... so I try not to prevent other people from gaining experiences of their own.
koan

Ouija Boards

Post by koan »

I was just reading about the Ouija last week. Apparently the original was just a planchette with a pencil attached. The "board" was blank paper and the planchette would spell out the messages itself.

The board with prewritten text was added afterwards.

Just a bit of trivia for you. :)
The Rob

Ouija Boards

Post by The Rob »

I no wanna talk to Captain Howdy. Thanks though.
koan

Ouija Boards

Post by koan »

I, Rob;639410 wrote: I no wanna talk to Captain Howdy. Thanks though.

Captain Howdy thinks you're pretty. :D
The Rob

Ouija Boards

Post by The Rob »

koan;639412 wrote: Captain Howdy thinks you're pretty. :D

Fine, but I can arrange my own furniture, 'kay?
Ashton099

Ouija Boards

Post by Ashton099 »

I avoid them at all cost.
qsducks

Ouija Boards

Post by qsducks »

Personally, I would never have that thing in my house. From past history ML before hubs bought the house, 2 peeps committed suicide. One in the upstairs bedroom & one in the basement where occaisionally we see shadows...nothing big deal...they don't bother us, but you can tell sometimes it feels like someone is watching you. We also have the original owner who walks down the hallway at night or day and stops at the kitchen (new part of the house) apparently, the spirit can't go by any new additions. She is quite harmless. But no way would I want that thing in my house....and from what we've heard from neighbors who knew the two suicide vics..they were insane.
Oscar Namechange

Ouija Boards

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Musiclover89;638898 wrote: Has anybody had any experiences usuing Ouija Board i'm gonna do one when my Mum is in Hospitali herd they've ment to call up Evil Spirtis but it'll be intresting non the less If you get the Labour Party come through....can you ask Gordon Brown what the heck's going on?? :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Paranormal Science”