About abortionist behavior

Cloudchaser

Post by Cloudchaser »

I don't understand why many pro-abortion groups, online forums and individuals talk about how it's a person's right to be for abortion and/or get an abortion if they want to, even if it's just because of it being too inconvienient to carry a baby until it's born and give it up for adoption, while at the same time refusing to talk with those who oppose abortion or allowing them to remain members of their group/forum. Doesn't that seem hypocritical?

It also seems like refusing to discuss abortion with those who oppose it is being closed minded as if to say "I couldn't possibly be wrong, so discussing it with someone who opposes abortion is a waste of my time" or "I know I'm wrong and I don't want to be reminded of it"

Why is it that abortionists are so willing to beleive anything that proves them right, but anything proving them wrong is flawed in some way or another?

Cloudchaser
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Welcome Cloudchaser! :-6 When you get a chance, go to the Introductions forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Cloudchaser wrote: Why is it that abortionists are so willing to beleive anything that proves them right, but anything proving them wrong is flawed in some way or another?
Such as......?
PurpleChicken

Post by PurpleChicken »

Yes, welcome Cloudchaser.

Agree with you though. Not just specifically on abortion, but on any subject. It's arrogant, disrespectful and incredibly frustrating when someone won't even bother listening to you opinion. I think everyone deserves to be listened to, even if you don't agree with their stance.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Cloudchaser wrote: [...] while at the same time refusing to talk with those who oppose abortion or allowing them to remain members of their group/forum.[...]
I didn't catch that the first time I read it. You think you were banned for arguing against abortion?? :yh_rotfl Why are you bitter? Do you really want to belong to such a forum?

You can disagree here. To a limited degree, you can even be disagreeable. We love passionate debate and relatively seldom get personal. Post away! Expect to get beat up though. It's a touchy subject. I'm pretty sure both sides have support here.

Return to “Abortion”