Feds Plan To Release Killer Wasps Near Border

Open or closed borders?
G-man

Post by G-man »

Submitted by SHNS on Fri, 04/10/2009 - 16:11. By LISA HOFFMAN, Scripps Howard News Service washington

The feds have come up with a plan to unleash killer wasps along Texas' border with Mexico to help combat illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

That was the headline I read in the local paper this morning. Do ya' think it'll work?

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Clint

Post by Clint »

G-man;1174422 wrote: Feds Plan To Release Killer Wasps Near Border

Submitted by SHNS on Fri, 04/10/2009 - 16:11. By LISA HOFFMAN, Scripps Howard News Service washington

The feds have come up with a plan to unleash killer wasps along Texas' border with Mexico to help combat illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

That was the headline I read in the local paper this morning. Do ya' think it'll work?

No doubt the wasps know the difference between a good guy and a bad guy.:-2
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Clint

I say DITTO... hello ?

if our economy can't keep the Illegals out - nothing will...!!!

Patsy
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Are you sure this wasnt from April 1st:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Chezzie;1174451 wrote: Are you sure this wasnt from April 1st:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Have the wasps been consulted and had a fair referendum about this? What does head wasp think? :thinking::thinking:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174648 wrote: Have the wasps been consulted and had a fair referendum about this? What does head wasp think? :thinking::thinking:

You'd have to ask the Queen. Just another stupid idea from the feds:thinking:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174650 wrote: You'd have to ask the Queen. Just another stupid idea from the feds:thinking: :wah: If this story is true...... and the wasps don't like their surroundings...... won't they all just bugger off back home? :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

A man and his wife are on a nude beach sunning themselves when a wasp accidentally flies up into the woman's doodar. The woman screams to her husband what happened, in which he immediately wraps her in a blanket and takes her to a doctor.

After examining the woman, the doctor decides that the wasp is too far in to be reached with the forceps, but he has an idea. "Try slathering your John Thomas in honey, then having intercourse with your wife. Maybe that will attract the wasp into coming out far enough to be reached."

The husband decides to try the idea, but because he's so nervous, he can't rise to the occasion. The doctor says that if neither of them objects, he will try. Given the severity of the situation, the couple agrees.

The doctor immediately strips down, slathers on some honey, and mounts the woman. After several minutes of work, the husband asks the doctor what the hell he thinks he's doing. "Change of plans..... I'm gonna drown that little bugga!!!!"
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174652 wrote: :wah: If this story is true...... and the wasps don't like their surroundings...... won't they all just bugger off back home? :wah:

I was just thinking are the feds going to have giant fans blowing these wasps into Mexico?:thinking: Don't want them in my back yard:-5
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1174652 wrote: :wah: If this story is true...... and the wasps don't like their surroundings...... won't they all just bugger off back home? :wah:

You could always give them a little cash incective to send them home :sneaky:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Snowfire;1174658 wrote: You could always give them a little cash incective to send them home :sneaky:

what a stinger:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;1174654 wrote: A man and his wife are on a nude beach sunning themselves when a wasp accidentally flies up into the woman's doodar. The woman screams to her husband what happened, in which he immediately wraps her in a blanket and takes her to a doctor.

After examining the woman, the doctor decides that the wasp is too far in to be reached with the forceps, but he has an idea. "Try slathering your John Thomas in honey, then having intercourse with your wife. Maybe that will attract the wasp into coming out far enough to be reached."

The husband decides to try the idea, but because he's so nervous, he can't rise to the occasion. The doctor says that if neither of them objects, he will try. Given the severity of the situation, the couple agrees.

The doctor immediately strips down, slathers on some honey, and mounts the woman. After several minutes of work, the husband asks the doctor what the hell he thinks he's doing. "Change of plans..... I'm gonna drown that little bugga!!!!" :yh_rotfl Your Chezziness.... you are positively naughty :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1174658 wrote: You could always give them a little cash incective to send them home :sneaky: That's a good idea. It would re-invest wealth back into third world wasp colonies.

I think the wasps are being exploited and should go to their union.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174670 wrote: That's a good idea. It would re-invest wealth back into third world wasp colonies.

I think the wasps are being exploited and should go to their union.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174686 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflHow do we know these are all American wasps? Could they have been infiltrated by muslim extremists and will slip in Sharia law whern no-one's looking?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174690 wrote: How do we know these are all American wasps? Could they have been infiltrated by muslim extremists and will slip in Sharia law whern no-one's looking?

We'll know when we see the Queen and we can only see her eyes.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174700 wrote: We'll know when we see the Queen and we can only see her eyes.:wah: I think this is downright explotation of wasps. especially as Queen wasp descends from German heritage. And what do the Mexican wasps say about all of this?

What if they fall in love with a mexican wasp and breed?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174704 wrote: I think this is downright explotation of wasps. especially as Queen wasp descends from German heritage. And what do the Mexican wasps say about all of this?

What if they fall in love with a mexican wasp and breed?

Will they need clearances to go over the border?:yh_rotfl Passports for bees!
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174710 wrote: Will they need clearances to go over the border?:yh_rotfl Passports for bees! I think the Hornets will have to set up border patrol. Also there will have to some kind of benifit system for wasps who get sacked or become ill.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174712 wrote: I think the Hornets will have to set up border patrol. Also there will have to some kind of benifit system for wasps who get sacked or become ill.

Oh just great....Welfare for bees:yh_rotfl. I don't my taxes paying for it. Find your own nest.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174714 wrote: Oh just great....Welfare for bees:yh_rotfl. I don't my taxes paying for it. Find your own nest.
Hang on Ducks....... these are wasps we are talking about and they don't like being lumped in with those criminal bee's. Did you know that one in four bee's in the US are in prison for drug offences?

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1174729 wrote: Hang on Ducks....... these are wasps we are talking about and they don't like being lumped in with those criminal bee's. Did you know that one in four bee's in the US are in prison for drug offences?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Oh, yes since when is bring pollen over the border a crime?
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1174735 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Oh, yes since when is bring pollen over the border a crime? When they are illegal wasps and their pollen is mixed with cocaine. :wah:
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

A swarm of bees are flying across America and they need to take a bathroom break, so they stop at a BP station (get it Bee Pee)… except for one bee that flys across to the ESSO station.

Moral of the story:

There is always one SOB in the crowd…

(get it? ESSO Bee: SOB.., never mind)
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

mikeinie;1174857 wrote: A swarm of bees are flying across America and they need to take a bathroom break, so they stop at a BP station (get it Bee Pee)… except for one bee that flys across to the ESSO station.

Moral of the story:

There is always one SOB in the crowd…

(get it? ESSO Bee: SOB.., never mind)

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Beeutiful:D

Return to “Immigration”