My cat has a foot fetish

All aspects of your pet's behavior. Do you need help? Is your pet behaving normally?
BabyRider

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by BabyRider »

Yup, you read that right. My cat Monster has this obsession with feet. When I come home after work and take my shoes off, he's all over them! Grabbing them with both his front paws and rubbing his face all over them...weirdo. And just now, like he does most nights, he came over and laid his head on my feet, again rubbing his face all over them. I was scratching his ears and head with my foot and when I swiveled back 'round to type this post, he started griping and meowing at me in protest because I'd stopped. Spoiled brat.

So...what kinds of weird, or funny things do your pets do?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Sheryl

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Sheryl »

my husband likes to rub his, oh wait you said pets nevermind......
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
BabyRider

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by BabyRider »

SnoozeControl wrote: I wouldn't mind hearing more about this. How about you, BR?
Absolutely!! Please continue, Sheryl!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Sheryl

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Sheryl »

:yh_rotfl no way he lurks here.

anyways, I have a cat that I swear was a perverted old man in a former life. He likes to watch me shower. :-2
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Marie5656

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Marie5656 »

I had this housemate once...did not get on with her at all, but really liked her cat. Anyway, the cat had this thing for wet hair. I keep my hair very short, and therefore, after a shower, I do not blow dry, but let my hair air dry.

Any way, this cat, Many times when I would come out and sit down in the chair, after a shower, would hop up onto the back of the chair, and stick her face in my hair, and just rub her face all over my hair. But the interesting thing is..she would ONLY do it when I was using this one particular shampoo manufactured by AVON. I could never figure out why.
valerie

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by valerie »

Tamsen doesn't do it any more... too old, but she used to (after dinner)

wipe her mouth on the couch!! She'd walk all along, clean one side, turn

around... and walk all along cleaning the other. So, :o her momma

decided she'd get a paper napkin and wipe it for her. Spit on it a little

bit, just like you'd do a skin kid, and wipe her face. She loved it.

:o
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

leopardprint

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by leopardprint »

One of my dogs runs to the bathroom when she hears me get out of the shower and licks the water off my legs.
cherandbuster

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by cherandbuster »

leopardprint wrote: One of my dogs runs to the bathroom when she hears me get out of the shower and licks the water off my legs.

Oh my Buster does that too :-4

But don't go by me

I think everything he does is just wonderful :D
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

pantsonfire321@aol.com

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

valerie wrote: Tamsen doesn't do it any more... too old, but she used to (after dinner)

wipe her mouth on the couch!! She'd walk all along, clean one side, turn

around... and walk all along cleaning the other. So, :o her momma

decided she'd get a paper napkin and wipe it for her. Spit on it a little

bit, just like you'd do a skin kid, and wipe her face. She loved it.

:o
yes yes yes my big mutt duz that even after drinking ,always wipes his face on the sofa - drives me mad :mad:
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

He also sucks the bedcovers(quilt) at night he sort of scambles it up underneath him and sucks great wads of the stuff - its vile and makes the quilt cover all soggy
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Boogalette

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Boogalette »

I have a pair of cats.

One likes to chew wood and paper and cardboard. He's got some lovely marks on my rocking chair, and I'm forever picking up bits of cardboard and paper that he's spit out.

My other one lies to play catch. He has a pipe cleaner hat is is fav type of toy. He brings it to me, drops it and waits for me to toss it. HE will do this for 20 minutes if I let him.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~ De Seuss
Oscar Namechange

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Oscar Namechange »

My cats are not a problem but my puppy has a strange habit. I must warn you that i need to get lavatorial here.

She's a tiny little thing, (she's in my avitar). For one, when ever Mr O or i go to the toilet, I sit on the pan having a wee wee and she comes in and sits on my feet. She does not do this anywhere else in the house. As soon as i flush, she jumps up and hangs over the bowl watching the water flush with great interest. Mr O consulted his Caesar Milan books and he says sitting on your feet is a sign of dominence. Why does she only do it while i'm on the loo?

Also, when i'm in the bath, she goes in the garden and finds the dirtiest tennis ball she can find and promptly drops it in my bath water despite there being many new clean balls lying around the house. The easy answer is to not let her into the bathroom when i'm bathing or having a wee. Can't as she crys and scratches the door to get in.

Then there is Oscar the cat who insists on sitting on the rim of the bath when i'm bathing. He actually fell in recently which was hilarious but still does it. :confused::confused:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by qsducks »

My moms cats thought the Christmas tree was some sort of prize station last Christmas. Every ornament on the bottom of the tree was taken off by one of the cats Darcy and lined up on the floor. Her super kill.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by Oscar Namechange »

qsducks;1171734 wrote: My moms cats thought the Christmas tree was some sort of prize station last Christmas. Every ornament on the bottom of the tree was taken off by one of the cats Darcy and lined up on the floor. Her super kill.:wah:
I remember :wah: We didn't dare have a tree last christmas. Small puppies and dangly things don't go together :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

My cat has a foot fetish

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1171747 wrote: I remember :wah: We didn't dare have a tree last christmas. Small puppies and dangly things don't go together :wah:

Gawd, I can never remember the movie those two cats are named for but Darcy & Oliver are their names.

Return to “Pet Behavior”