FG Trivia

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bumping, always bumping.

PS. Wasn't Sean Penn's Speech at the Oscars Great! :yh_rotfl
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bumpino! :)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

We've got to bump! :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bump Bump Bump!

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

FG Trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Galbally;1156903 wrote: Bump Bump Bump!

Hark, is that the sound of my answers being marked down I hear?

Nah, not enough bumps for that :-(

Not a good day :-((

Great fun trying though :-)))

:wah:
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

I am bumping again! I am going to try and include the links as we need them.

Forum Garden - Daily Trivia Game

Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Galbally;1158867 wrote: I am bumping again! I am going to try and include the links as we need them. Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game

Anyone wanting to get into the swing of playing is more than welcome to join in, it's wonderfully frustrating.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

spot;1158870 wrote: Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game

Anyone wanting to get into the swing of playing is more than welcome to join in, it's wonderfully frustrating.

Thanks for that spot, can you put the other one up there too, I almost beat you again today, changed my answer, damn it, that never works out does it? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Snowfire

FG Trivia

Post by Snowfire »

I got away with a bit of guesswork today. It just shows up my ignorance.

Good fun though.

No doubt I'll be propping up the bottom of the table
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Galbally;1158873 wrote: Thanks for that spot, can you put the other one up there too, I almost beat you again today, changed my answer, damn it, that never works out does it? :thinking:

My apologies, I keep forgetting there's two.

Forum Garden - Daily Trivia Game

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bump!

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bump! :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
abbey

FG Trivia

Post by abbey »

The only reason I play them is to make everyone else look good. :wah:
Galbally

FG Trivia

Post by Galbally »

Bump it! :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

FG Trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Galbally;1171031 wrote: Bump it! :-6

'Tis good to see you back in there, beginning to worry that you'd deserted us :-6
wardah

FG Trivia

Post by wardah »

I have recruited a few extra people to play, I hope no one minds, but I thought it might be more fun if there were more people!
chonsigirl

FG Trivia

Post by chonsigirl »

That is cool, there were lots of people playing today!
Betty Boop

FG Trivia

Post by Betty Boop »

wardah;1182590 wrote: I have recruited a few extra people to play, I hope no one minds, but I thought it might be more fun if there were more people!

It adds to the fun, and I was only teasing, I will keep playing (badly) :):-6
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

FG Trivia

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop;1182671 wrote: It adds to the fun, and I was only teasing, I will keep playing (badly) :):-6

I should hope so! Never heard anything so outrageous in my life! Leaving the game before it's over, whatever next! :wah:
Snowfire

FG Trivia

Post by Snowfire »

Are some of those questions really preposterous or am I doomed to look distinctly daft :wah:

I could have got one more right today if I hadnt clicked the wrong option in the rush to get a good time :rolleyes:

Winston Churchill
Chookie

FG Trivia

Post by Chookie »

Snowfire;1183722 wrote: Are some of those questions really preposterous or am I doomed to look distinctly daft

Yeah, join the club......
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
chonsigirl

FG Trivia

Post by chonsigirl »

Wait until Dark Towers shows up again................:p
Snowfire

FG Trivia

Post by Snowfire »

chonsigirl;1183751 wrote: Wait until Dark Towers shows up again................:p

Chonsi. Your frightening me :-3

Winston Churchill
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

The numbers playing dropped off while there were holidays in progress - does anyone want to join in again?

CARLA

FG Trivia

Post by CARLA »

I'm thinking about it Spot. I just got tired of answering the questions before going to work then feeling like an idiot all day. :D I guess I will change my time to after work. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

FG Trivia

Post by chonsigirl »

I'm trying to figure out how to use the web on my new phone, so I can play trivia while on vacation next week......................good grief, new gadgets!
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

chonsigirl;1214722 wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to use the web on my new phone, so I can play trivia while on vacation next week......................good grief, new gadgets!

Getting above you is like climbing Mount Everest, chonsi. Next time I'll take a flag to plant.

None of us have won three times in a row yet, have you noticed?

If anyone would like to join in, please do, the more people playing the bigger the catastrophe a bad day makes. Saturdays always mess me up.

The link's in my sig. The game's at Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Chonsi won January. Well done chonsi, you keep on doing that!

Today's the first day of a new contest, everyone and anyone is welcome to sign in and play. The game's at Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game and we wave things excitedly when we see newcomers.
Betty Boop

FG Trivia

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1293675 wrote: Chonsi won January. Well done chonsi, you keep on doing that!

Today's the first day of a new contest, everyone and anyone is welcome to sign in and play. The game's at Forumgarden Trivia - Daily Trivia Game and we wave things excitedly when we see newcomers.

You speak for yourself mate! Don't want too many newcomers, it'll take me out the top ten :yh_rotfl

Well done Chonsi!!! :-6
beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

well...second day ive done it.....surprised myself how well i did! :D

specially considering at least 2/3 were about things i knew nothing about ,......lol
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

It's pleasing when the questions fall right. Random and shockingly trivial but that's better than brainy know-alls stealing the top score every day. So long as you have fun it's all good stuff.
Nomad

FG Trivia

Post by Nomad »

spot;1296582 wrote: that's better than brainy know-alls stealing the top score every day.

Youre jealous. I always thought you may be. Spock, you have talents. Im sure of it. Just keep trying new things and one day you will find something youre good at.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Punctuating, mate. I'm ace at apostrophes.
Nomad

FG Trivia

Post by Nomad »

spot;1296608 wrote: Punctuating, mate. I'm ace at apostrophes.

Whatever became of him I wonder?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Nomad;1296642 wrote: Whatever became of him I wonder?

If I told you he'd have to kill me.
beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

got 6/10 today..............disgusted with myself.......expected to score a lot lower being an athiest :yh_rotfl
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

lol....got 8/10 today and all bar one was a guess :yh_rotfl

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

The day will come when you score a big fat zero to compensate!
beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

tomorrow probably :D

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Bruv

FG Trivia

Post by Bruv »

I am that clever I cannot find where the Trivia Quiz resides.......can anyone direct me please ?

There's no need to worry
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
flopstock

FG Trivia

Post by flopstock »

Bruv;1297487 wrote: I am that clever I cannot find where the Trivia Quiz resides.......can anyone direct me please ?

There's no need to worry

It's link is in spots sig:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Bruv;1297487 wrote: I am that clever I cannot find where the Trivia Quiz resides.......can anyone direct me please ?
Perhaps you have sigs turned off.

Bruv

FG Trivia

Post by Bruv »

spot;1297503 wrote: Perhaps you have sigs turned off.

No I haven't ......but that's the last place I would have looked.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

5/10........how the hell are people expected to know this stuff!.......:yh_rotfl

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

so could we have some questions where a european might actually know the answers and not have to guess?

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

I'm sure the American players find it just as frustrating!
beowulf

FG Trivia

Post by beowulf »

3/10.....proud to be an athiest :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl (the trhe i got right i guessed on ;))

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

FG Trivia

Post by spot »

Beowulf the Heathen!
chonsigirl

FG Trivia

Post by chonsigirl »

spot;1298051 wrote: I'm sure the American players find it just as frustrating!

Oh yes, some British locations-the railway ones, I have no idea and take a good guess.
G#Gill

FG Trivia

Post by G#Gill »

beowulf;1298306 wrote: 3/10.....proud to be an athiest :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl (the trhe i got right i guessed on ;))

Me too !

I got 7 correct but only 3 points cos I'm so bloody slow! scored 171

I just aint religious ! One or two were lucky guesses - he he he

It would be nice to have a subject that I know something about ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “General Chit Chat”