We have ourselves a BLIZZARD!!

What's the weather like today?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Yup, a blizzard is shaping up for our area and I get to travel in it. Have about a 2-2 1/2 hour trip to yet another wrestling tournament. Got the four wheel drive gassed up tow ropes and warm clothing loaded. We are going to leave a little early to try and get ahead of it. Out in western Kansas they are getting 3-4 inches of snow per hour right now with 40-50 mile an hour winds. They are predicting up to 15 inches of snow. Woo hoo.

No worries though, this is Kansas it will be melted and 70 degrees in a couple of days. We had over 80 degree temps just a few days ago. If you don't like the weather in Kansas just give it a few minutes and it will change.:D

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

YZGI;1164385 wrote: Yup, a blizzard is shaping up for our area and I get to travel in it. Have about a 2-2 1/2 hour trip to yet another wrestling tournament. Got the four wheel drive gassed up tow ropes and warm clothing loaded. We are going to leave a little early to try and get ahead of it. Out in western Kansas they are getting 3-4 inches of snow per hour right now with 40-50 mile an hour winds. They are predicting up to 15 inches of snow. Woo hoo.

No worries though, this is Kansas it will be melted and 70 degrees in a couple of days. We had over 80 degree temps just a few days ago. If you don't like the weather in Kansas just give it a few minutes and it will change.:D

Stay safe Wise One ;)
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Odie

Post by Odie »

YZGI;1164385 wrote: Yup, a blizzard is shaping up for our area and I get to travel in it. Have about a 2-2 1/2 hour trip to yet another wrestling tournament. Got the four wheel drive gassed up tow ropes and warm clothing loaded. We are going to leave a little early to try and get ahead of it. Out in western Kansas they are getting 3-4 inches of snow per hour right now with 40-50 mile an hour winds. They are predicting up to 15 inches of snow. Woo hoo.

Kansas? nope, don't like your weather!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

stay safe.
Life is just to short for drama.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Odie;1164396 wrote: Kansas? nope, don't like your weather!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

stay safe.
This from a Canadian? HAH!!!:-5:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

YZGI;1164402 wrote: This from a Canadian? HAH!!!:-5:yh_rotfl

We don't have tornado's here.;)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

pinkchick;1164393 wrote: Stay safe Wise One ;)
Very insightful..:wah:

Thats the plan.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Odie;1164403 wrote: We don't have tornado's here.;)
Thats because they freeze into icebergs before they mqake land.:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

YZGI;1164405 wrote: Thats because they freeze into icebergs before they mqake land.:yh_rotfl

- our 35C weather for 3 months in the summer will melt them.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Stay safe or head to San Diego were expecting beautiful sunny skies in the 70's all weekend. :-6:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

YZGI;1164404 wrote: Very insightful..:wah:

Thats the plan.

I thought you'd appreciate that :) You can pay me later!:yh_rotfl
Very nearly perfect ... :D
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

CARLA;1164414 wrote: Stay safe or head to San Diego were expecting beautiful sunny skies in the 70's all weekend. :-6:-6
The problem with that is I would have to drive right through the heart of the blizzard to get there. I would just be a big popcicle when I arrived.:D
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Okay, the sleet has started and I am going to get out of here to see if I can beat the worst of the blizzard. See ya Monday if the snow don't rise too high.
Odie

Post by Odie »

YZGI;1164488 wrote: Okay, the sleet has started and I am going to get out of here to see if I can beat the worst of the blizzard. See ya Monday if the snow don't rise too high.

drive slow and safe.
SpiderLily

Post by SpiderLily »

We just had that blizzard here. It snowed like mad yesterday with the wind blowing like crazy. Buried our cars and mailboxes. Today the sun is out in full force and soon we'll be bogged down in mud! If only I had a vehicle with 4 wheel drive it might be a bit more fun!!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, safe driving!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey yzgi:-6

You stay safe now...don't do anything wack-a-doodle like doin wheelies with your truck ok:sneaky::lips:

BE CAREFUL........:p
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Yeah, well it was a beautiful day here in the high 60'sF. Outside most of the day and all my kids are out of the house, yeay!

Return to “Weather Station”