Food Tampering

Peg

Food Tampering

Post by Peg »

This is a local news story. Let this be a lesson. Don't pis$ off those who feed you.

LINK

MOUNDSVILLE, WV -- A Marshall County Sheriff's deputy, about to report to work on the midnight shift Sunday night, went through the drive-through at the Moundsville Wendy's.

He took the meal back to the sheriff's department and began to eat it.

What he discovered was so shocking, revolting and possibly unhealthy, that it has prompted the chief deputy to speculate that his officers will never again buy food in a fast food restaurant.

"He opened up the wrapper and found a hair sticking out of the sandwich," said Chief Deputy Kevin Cecil. "When he opened the sandwich up, there was a ball of hair inside the sandwich."

The hair is reported to be pubic hair. Disgusting!
Odie

Food Tampering

Post by Odie »

yup....this goes on all the time, we have watched several shows on what really goes on behind closed doors.......so true, don't **** off anyone!:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Peg

Food Tampering

Post by Peg »

I remember years ago when a fast food employee put Oragel, the stuff to numb gums, on a cops hamburger. I found it hysterical. The cops didn't. Every now and then, I'll do it to hubby or one of the kids on their cups. ;) I did it to a guy one time because he used to annoy me by treating his wife like a slave, having he wait on him like he was a child, etc. They came over to visit, I offered him a cup of coffee, and instead of telling him to get it hisself, I made it for him. He should have known something was up then! He sat there, licking and biting his lips, and finally said he thought he was having a stroke because his lips were numb. :yh_rotfl
Odie

Food Tampering

Post by Odie »

Peg;1159245 wrote: I remember years ago when a fast food employee put Oragel, the stuff to numb gums, on a cops hamburger. I found it hysterical. The cops didn't. Every now and then, I'll do it to hubby or one of the kids on their cups. ;) I did it to a guy one time because he used to annoy me by treating his wife like a slave, having he wait on him like he was a child, etc. They came over to visit, I offered him a cup of coffee, and instead of telling him to get it hisself, I made it for him. He should have known something was up then! He sat there, licking and biting his lips, and finally said he thought he was having a stroke because his lips were numb. :yh_rotfl

oh that's just evil!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Clint

Food Tampering

Post by Clint »

I sent my food back at one of those joints that used to be along the freeway. When the server brought it back to me I started eating. After a couple of bites I looked up and a disgusting looking kitchen staff was watching me eat. I stopped eating, paid my bill and left.:yh_sick
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
mrsK

Food Tampering

Post by mrsK »

Peg;1159245 wrote: I remember years ago when a fast food employee put Oragel, the stuff to numb gums, on a cops hamburger. I found it hysterical. The cops didn't. Every now and then, I'll do it to hubby or one of the kids on their cups. ;) I did it to a guy one time because he used to annoy me by treating his wife like a slave, having he wait on him like he was a child, etc. They came over to visit, I offered him a cup of coffee, and instead of telling him to get it hisself, I made it for him. He should have known something was up then! He sat there, licking and biting his lips, and finally said he thought he was having a stroke because his lips were numb. :yh_rotfl

I like that Peg,send some down for me;)

I could have fun with that;):yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Odie

Food Tampering

Post by Odie »

Clint;1159251 wrote: I sent my food back at one of those joints that used to be along the freeway. When the server brought it back to me I started eating. After a couple of bites I looked up and a disgusting looking kitchen staff was watching me eat. I stopped eating, paid my bill and left.:yh_sick

Makes us wonder, is it safe to send food back?:sneaky::sneaky::-5:-5:-5
Peg

Food Tampering

Post by Peg »

I think these two did it just because this guy was a cop. Now think about it. Who would they call if they were being robbed or had an unruly customer? It'd be hard not to tell these two guys "sorry about your luck".
Clint

Food Tampering

Post by Clint »

Odie;1159378 wrote: Makes us wonder, is it safe to send food back?:sneaky::sneaky::-5:-5:-5

I don't send food back unless I'm very comfortable with the establishment and even then I'm as polite about it as I can be.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Peg

Food Tampering

Post by Peg »

Odie;1159378 wrote: Makes us wonder, is it safe to send food back?:sneaky::sneaky::-5:-5:-5

This made me think of a steak my husband had ordered medium-well. It came to the table rare. He sent it back. It came back still gushing blood and mooing. He sent it back again. It was still red. Not pink, but red. He ended up bringing it home and cooking it. Now I am just grossed out that he ate it. :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Food Tampering

Post by qsducks »

I don't do fast food at all anymore...well sometimes but for Mickey D fries.
sunny104

Food Tampering

Post by sunny104 »

I'll eat anywhere :o but I'm always polite so hopefully no one has ever given me any extra special ingredients. :wah:
Odie

Food Tampering

Post by Odie »

Clint;1159391 wrote: I don't send food back unless I'm very comfortable with the establishment and even then I'm as polite about it as I can be.

I know and its actually sickening that we have to suck up when returning food.....just in case!

Ever see the Seinfeld episode where Jerry was in the washroom with a top chef Poppy?

some establishment that was.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Food Tampering

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;1159409 wrote: I'll eat anywhere :o but I'm always polite so hopefully no one has ever given me any extra special ingredients. :wah:

Beware of that special sauce:sneaky:
YZGI

Food Tampering

Post by YZGI »

I once ordered a steak xtra rare at a Sizzlin Sirloin. It came out well done. I sent it back, it came back well done. I asked for the manager. He said no problem. They sent me out a raw steak. I fooled them I ate the entire raw steak as they stood and stared at me.
qsducks

Food Tampering

Post by qsducks »

YZGI;1159528 wrote: I once ordered a steak xtra rare at a Sizzlin Sirloin. It came out well done. I sent it back, it came back well done. I asked for the manager. He said no problem. They sent me out a raw steak. I fooled them I ate the entire raw steak as they stood and stared at me.

:yh_sick:yh_sick
sunny104

Food Tampering

Post by sunny104 »

qsducks;1159412 wrote: Beware of that special sauce:sneaky:

I prefer my special sauce straight from the source! :D

Return to “Societal Issues News”