Feeling so sad

A forum for our physically challenged members.
Debsbabe

Feeling so sad

Post by Debsbabe »

I feel so sad. have just visited another board for which i post and have learned of not one but two babies with Down's Syndrome who have passed away in the past 2 weeks. It is so tragic, I just don't understand why these things have to happen. all i wanted to do was get Cameron out of bed and cuddle him! (i didn't though!) I knew Cameron was special but i realise more now how lucky i am that he is so well.

Sorry for the sad post but had to share it with someone.

Love Debbie and Cameron xxxx
venus

Feeling so sad

Post by venus »

Some times the best way to deal with an aching heart is to let it out and tell others.

And seeing as there are many nice people on this board, there are many who care..

Give your little one a big old hug in the morning and remember none of us know when we close our eyes will we see the morning..

Do not dwell on the sadness, but on the joy these children also brought with them to this world
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
Tombstone

Feeling so sad

Post by Tombstone »

That is very sad. Sorry to hear that.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Accountable

Feeling so sad

Post by Accountable »

Debsbabe wrote: I feel so sad. have just visited another board for which i post and have learned of not one but two babies with Down's Syndrome who have passed away in the past 2 weeks. It is so tragic, I just don't understand why these things have to happen. all i wanted to do was get Cameron out of bed and cuddle him! (i didn't though!) I knew Cameron was special but i realise more now how lucky i am that he is so well.

Sorry for the sad post but had to share it with someone.

Love Debbie and Cameron xxxx
What can I say? Enjoy today, all day. and take pics!
mominiowa

Feeling so sad

Post by mominiowa »

Children are blessings......Hug and love him everyday twice as much...What a beautiful baby you have...Think of the 2 that have past - as Camerons angels..they are now there to help him.. :-4

While I was really sick - my roomate had taken a turn for the worst - She made me promise if I go - then I will watch over her...if she went - she would be my angel too...She died shortly after she went home and I know she is watching over me!! SMILE today- there is only one.......:-4

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
robinseggs

Feeling so sad

Post by robinseggs »

Deb, I am so sorry to hear of your saddness. I know this hit home for you pretty bad because little Cameron also has Downs. Those little angels gave their lives so that you may appreciate yours more (is that possible?) and they stand for something more powerful than words can describe. It is amazing how just one little life lost can change a person forever.
Nature laughs Last
Debsbabe

Feeling so sad

Post by Debsbabe »

Your right i know that when we lost our little baby girl at only 23 weeks gestation and she was only with us for 25 minutes, she had an enormous impact on our life in that short time although i have to say reading about these babies has brought it all back and my heart hurts for these families. I only had my angel for a very short time one of these women had her little girl for 5 months, it must get harder as time goes by and you get to know your little one more and more?:confused:
robinseggs

Feeling so sad

Post by robinseggs »

For some strange reason I knew we had more in common! I too lost a son. I was 20 weeks pregnant and he died immediately. He wiggled his little toes and we held him for 2 hours. Only 10 inches long, the size of a little doll and yet already had all the facial features of his pa pa..(my father in law). We named him Daniel Christopher. I truly believe I saw angels come down and take him from my arms in that hospital bed that night....but that's a whole other story!!!
Nature laughs Last
Debsbabe

Feeling so sad

Post by Debsbabe »

I am sorry to hear about your baby honey. I have been told that god takes the best for himself. although i wish he had of left her with us especially as we were siked up to look after her we knew her problems then she was taken from us. I still miss her soo much even though she was with us so briefly.

Love Debbie xxx:(

Return to “Physically Challenged”