Knifty Knitter

Discuss knitting, embroidery, crocheting, and other types of creative needlework.
chonsigirl

Knifty Knitter

Post by chonsigirl »

I got a set of the rectangular looms, to make baby blankets. Has anyone else ever used these?
minks

Knifty Knitter

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;1153833 wrote: I got a set of the rectangular looms, to make baby blankets. Has anyone else ever used these?

no but that sounds like a very interesting hobby? You must be sure to show us some of your works when you are done.... and hey you know I would buy one off of you for my baby grand daughter.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Knifty Knitter

Post by chonsigirl »

If I can learn to make them, I'll be happy to send one to your granddaughter. I had to try something not too clutsy. :wah:

I'll post a pic when I finish one. I am crocheting a large granny square type blanket with miint green and silver thread. That is the one I keep at school to work on, during long teacher meetings.......:wah:
minks

Knifty Knitter

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;1153850 wrote: If I can learn to make them, I'll be happy to send one to your granddaughter. I had to try something not too clutsy. :wah:

I'll post a pic when I finish one. I am crocheting a large granny square type blanket with miint green and silver thread. That is the one I keep at school to work on, during long teacher meetings.......:wah:

you my dear are going to make the best granny on the planet hehehehe:-4 Oh I look forward to seing the crochet work too.

― Mae West
Odie

Knifty Knitter

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1153833 wrote: I got a set of the rectangular looms, to make baby blankets. Has anyone else ever used these?

never heard of them, you must post pics when done gramma!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
sleepingbeauty

Knifty Knitter

Post by sleepingbeauty »

Lol. I just bought those last week too. I was hoping that someone would have a tutorial or know of a blog that has a tutorial on these looms. Please update if you have any information. Thanks in advance.
chonsigirl

Knifty Knitter

Post by chonsigirl »

Basic information on this page on how to start and do stitches.

Provo Craft

I am almost finished with the baby sweater, probably tonight. The blanket is almost done too. I am close to finishing this layette set!
minks

Knifty Knitter

Post by minks »

chonsigirl;1176287 wrote: Basic information on this page on how to start and do stitches.

Provo Craft

I am almost finished with the baby sweater, probably tonight. The blanket is almost done too. I am close to finishing this layette set!

you will take pictures for us won't you :)

― Mae West
mom2manyboyz

Knifty Knitter

Post by mom2manyboyz »

I've been using the Knifty Knitter looms for a few years. It's best to make squares and attach them because the edges curl with loom knitting anyway. If you had an enormous loom, you still wouldn't want to do one big blanket. It goes a lot faster if you use several yarns with some stretch to them.

Return to “Needlecrafts”