cusps/ horoscopes

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
Odie

cusps/ horoscopes

Post by Odie »

sorry, I don't believe in horoscopes, so many have the same ones.
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

cusps/ horoscopes

Post by Carolly »

Well im the 21st January so I sure am.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Daniyal

cusps/ horoscopes

Post by Daniyal »

mindindistress;1141120 wrote: is anyone a cusp? i am a libra-scorpio cusp and sometimes i find i am in conflict with myself. alot actually the 2 signs are so conflicting. does anyone else feel like that? :-3

It's Call '' Will '' You Have 360 Degrees Of Knowldge 180 Degress Of Agreeable And 180 Degreeable , Meaning Positive & Negative , It Like Having A War With Oneself When Making A Dissension To Do Good / Bad / Right / Wrong . You Say Your A Libra Right What Is Your Mother / Father Sign , You're 33 1/3 Linra And 33 1/3 Of What Your Mother & Father Sign Is / Are . . Overstand
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
qsducks

cusps/ horoscopes

Post by qsducks »

Not born on the cusp so I'm a full fledged Pisces.

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”