Dream Car ?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Nomad

Dream Car ?

Post by Nomad »

What is your dream car ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Mustang

Dream Car ?

Post by Mustang »

This one could work!
dubs

Dream Car ?

Post by dubs »

This will do me for knocking around in!

Rolls-Royce 200EX: first official photos of baby Roller | Automotive & Motoring News | Car Magazine Online

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Chezzie

Dream Car ?

Post by Chezzie »

Lamborghini Gallardo (2009)

LP560-4 Coupe

Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Porsche 911
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Idgie;1140915 wrote:

vettes are the best, here is ours: 1972 Stingray.

yes, that's Odie!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

grbay

Dream Car ?

Post by grbay »

Ferrari Modena, for sure...
CARLA

Dream Car ?

Post by CARLA »

Growing up in San Diego and surfing all my life all I ever wanted was a "Woodie". :driving::-6

Attached files
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Dream Car ?

Post by chonsigirl »

A zippy little GTO........................

Attached files
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1141212 wrote: Growing up in San Diego and surfing all my life all I ever wanted was a "Woodie". :driving::-6

oh now they are awesome!
flopstock

Dream Car ?

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1141212 wrote: Growing up in San Diego and surfing all my life all I ever wanted was a "Woodie". :driving::-6

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm sorry...:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Dream Car ?

Post by CARLA »

OK you guys get your minds out of the gutter.. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl It's a car type. :driving:

[QUOTE]Quote:

Originally Posted by flopstock

Originally Posted by Jester

Go figger- she grew up in CA in the surfer culture and never got a woodie?

Doesn't she have kids?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Jester;1141418 wrote: First- I had my dream car and rolled it a few months ago as I got ran off the road It was totalled, and I'm rebuilding it from the ground up- here is a pic of one that is extrmely close except mine was forest green and had an advanced one of a kind hand made roll cage.

Second picture- Is a new dream car I have been considering, I probably would have purchased it this year, but I'll wait now. This is an International MXT-

Someday!

I love jeeps, always wanted one.
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

flopstock;1141344 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

omg................:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Dream Car ?

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1141344 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Its almost too easy. :D
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Dream Car ?

Post by Nomad »

Ywzywgy has my dream car.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

JAB;1141457 wrote: I wanna be doing either one of these in a red jeep. :driving:

did the mountain climbing a few years ago, Chrysler put in on and it was just awesome!
Ally

Dream Car ?

Post by Ally »

Say no more.
Nomad

Dream Car ?

Post by Nomad »

Ally;1141475 wrote: Say no more.

Dont even know what that is but it is SASSY !
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Dream Car ?

Post by CARLA »

Its a 2008 Austin Martin Nomie...!! :driving:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

BTS

Dream Car ?

Post by BTS »

My first car handed down from my grandparents was 2 door 56 Chevy Nomad Wagon like this one:

AWWW If I would have known what it would be worth today when I sold to a friend for $1,200 in 75. Restored it goes for around $35,000 (cheap)

So I already had my DREAM car but never knew it..........SHEESSSHHH
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Nomad

Dream Car ?

Post by Nomad »

BTS;1141502 wrote: My first car handed down from my grandparents was 2 door 56 Chevy Nomad Wagon like this one:

AWWW If I would have known what it would be worth today when I sold to a friend for $1,200 in 75. Restored it goes for around $35,000 (cheap)

So I already had my DREAM car but never knew it..........SHEESSSHHH

Not surprising.

Do you ever get used to that "what just happened" feeling ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Betty Boop

Dream Car ?

Post by Betty Boop »

I don't have a dream car, does that make me abnormal......:-2
Ally

Dream Car ?

Post by Ally »

CARLA;1141499 wrote: Its a 2008 Austin Martin Nomie...!! :driving:

as carla said 2008 astin martin dont u just love it.I also love the older one that sean connery had in james bond.mabe something more like this.To die for.
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Ally;1142249 wrote: as carla said 2008 astin martin dont u just love it.I also love the older one that sean connery had in james bond.mabe something more like this.To die for.

what a beauty!
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Jester;1142401 wrote: Bigger picture same jeep concept:

love jeeps!

this is will be awesome when you get it done, keep us updated with pics!
spot

Dream Car ?

Post by spot »

I'm not sure mine exists yet. I don't want to drive more than 500 miles in a day so I'm happy to limit its range to that. It has to be solar or atomic powered and capable of a steady 60 miles an hour top speed. I'd like it to be able to reach 30 miles an hour in under ten seconds carrying four adults and a trunk of luggage. I'd quite like it to be white with no components capable of rusting or crazing and somewhere around 50,000 miles between services.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Milly

Dream Car ?

Post by Milly »

Betty Boop;1141864 wrote: I don't have a dream car, does that make me abnormal......:-2

LOL... no!

Until recently I didn't have a dream car either... and then I read about a doctor who'd sadly passed away and in his garage his family found an old and rare Bugatti.... I didn't know what a Bugatti was and so looked it up... My lap was then covered in drool!....:wah:

So there you have it - My dream car - A 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Gangloff Drop Head Coupe. :-4
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

spot

Dream Car ?

Post by spot »

Milly;1142463 wrote: So there you have it - My dream car - A 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Gangloff Drop Head Coupe. :-4
Strangely enough I happen to have two of that exact model in my garage and I've been wondering how to free up the space. Perhaps we could arrange a deal?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Milly

Dream Car ?

Post by Milly »

spot;1142467 wrote: Strangely enough I happen to have two of that exact model in my garage and I've been wondering how to free up the space. Perhaps we could arrange a deal?

No worries Spot, I'd be more than happy to take your clutter from you - No charge! :D
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

Mitsubishi 3000GT would do me nicely for the weekdays.

OpenMind

Dream Car ?

Post by OpenMind »

Like Spot, my dream car doesn't exist either. I somehow doubt it ever will.

Semi-automatic, 0-60 in 3 secs. 60 - 120 in 2 secs. (just imagine the adrenalin rush). Capable of flying over queues of traffic and squeezing up to park in tight spots (especially where someone's taken enough room for two cars - it could re-expand to shove the offending car to its proper position with a device that will not damage the other vehicle).

Good firm suspension with a perfect cabin stabiliser to keep it level and counter opposing vector forces.

Fully automatic self-driving machine with destination and routing facilities. Constant route checking to clear traffic jams.

It should be able to run on the contents of my rubbish bin. 1000 miles per black binbagful. That should keep arseholes of my tail.

Fully automatic sensors - sun, rain, ice, road speed limits, dodgy drivers, nosy parkers, etc.

Just the basics.

It has to be fully stereo-video capable with a 24 hour library back up and have the basic telecommunications links.
spot

Dream Car ?

Post by spot »

OpenMind;1142504 wrote: Fully automatic self-driving machine with destination and routing facilities. Constant route checking to clear traffic jams.Who grew up wanting to be David Hasselhoff?
OpenMind

Dream Car ?

Post by OpenMind »

spot;1142511 wrote: Who grew up wanting to be David Hasselhoff?

David Hasselhoff was an amateur. I sure as hell don't want my car going through the side of lorries.:D
OpenMind

Dream Car ?

Post by OpenMind »

I should add that I want it to look like a piece of crap when not in use so no one thinks about nicking it, scratching the paintwork, or any other nefarious things to it.
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1142527 wrote: I should add that I want it to look like a piece of crap when not in use so no one thinks about nicking it, scratching the paintwork, or any other nefarious things to it.

some dreams do come true!:lips::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
cars

Dream Car ?

Post by cars »

I would just love to have this future Benz!!! :-4:-4:-4:-4

Attached files
Cars :)
Odie

Dream Car ?

Post by Odie »

cars;1142726 wrote: I would just love to have this future Benz!!! :-4:-4:-4:-4