Offering my services

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
Raven

Offering my services

Post by Raven »

Just a thought. My qualifications to help are as follows, RRT x 20 years for our American brethren, and soon to be RGN for our British brethren.(Thats RN for the yanks) Since I am qualified on both sides of the Atlantic, if there are any kind of health issues you would like advice on, I would be glad to help. Doesnt matter what it is. My speciality will be respiratory nursing, but I can help with general matters as well. I will warn you, most of my advice will end with see your doctor or GP, but I can help with concerns. I CANNOT diagnose, nor prescribe treatment, but i can point you in the right direction. I am available by PM or email if you would rather. You can also call me if it is urgent. (All my advice is confidential if you wish, as I am governed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Great Britain)

THE NURSE IS IN THE HOUSE!!:-6
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Raven

Offering my services

Post by Raven »

jimbo;1116793 wrote: i have fibremaralga (spelling:o)i'm having a really bad attack and i'm bedridden i feel totally useless

i feel like my partner,kids even fg would be better off if i did not log on , i have tried joking i guess i'm just not funny any more :(:(

even my football/soccer team are crap :(:(

do you think my team will win next sat :thinking::thinking:
Oh dear....the spelling is so bad, I cant find it in my book! LOL! You either have a tumor. or it's something related to the gut!

:-2There is no account of taste in some people. Your jokes are truly funny!

As for your football team....who are they? Premier league? And basically my crystal ball just went cloudy with the question. Means uncertain. The ball is black and i have to shake it to get the answers. usually quite right.

check your spelling and try again....that'll be £100 please.
Raven

Offering my services

Post by Raven »

jimbo;1116814 wrote: ouch it sounds painfull ... can i get a second opinion :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

my team is spurs :o:o
Guess you never heard of the magic 8 balls of 70's fame...

Spurs? LMAOOOOO! C'mon....just say it.....Tottenham Hotspurs.....:yh_rotfl
mikeinie

Offering my services

Post by mikeinie »

Raven;1116780 wrote: Just a thought. My qualifications to help are as follows, RRT x 20 years for our American brethren, and soon to be RGN for our British brethren. Since I am qualified on both sides of the Atlantic, if there are any kind of health issues you would like advice on, I would be glad to help. Doesnt matter what it is. My speciality will be respiratory nursing, but I can help with general matters as well. I will warn you, most of my adice will end with see your doctor or GP, but I can help with concerns. I CANNOT diagnose, nor prescribe treatment, but i can point you in the right direction. I am available by PM or email if you would rather. You can also call me if it is urgent.

That is very nice. Thanks. Healthy for now, but good to know your there.
Raven

Offering my services

Post by Raven »

mikeinie;1116819 wrote: That is very nice. Thanks. Healthy for now, but good to know your there.
No worries! Just taking the Community Nurse thing global! :-6
Lon

Offering my services

Post by Lon »

Raven;1116780 wrote: Just a thought. My qualifications to help are as follows, RRT x 20 years for our American brethren, and soon to be RGN for our British brethren.(Thats RN for the yanks) Since I am qualified on both sides of the Atlantic, if there are any kind of health issues you would like advice on, I would be glad to help. Doesnt matter what it is. My speciality will be respiratory nursing, but I can help with general matters as well. I will warn you, most of my advice will end with see your doctor or GP, but I can help with concerns. I CANNOT diagnose, nor prescribe treatment, but i can point you in the right direction. I am available by PM or email if you would rather. You can also call me if it is urgent. (All my advice is confidential if you wish, as I am governed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Great Britain)

Interesting Raven-----my wife is a retired R.N., CNM---Her R.N. was obtained in New Zealand and the CNM in the U.S.------she was in private practice for a few years and then gave it up after fighting the male dominated politics of OBGYN. Women seemed to prefer the midwives and their being with the mothers through the whole process of pregnancy to delivery, whereas the docs were in and out and then off to golf. Seems as though the docs resented this close relationship that MW's have with the mothers. She later taught Obstetrics to nurses at Uni.
weeder

Offering my services

Post by weeder »

Im taking care of my mother who had surgery one week ago for a 7cm aortic, thorasic aneurysm. God bless all of you wonderful people who go into the health care field.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
minks

Offering my services

Post by minks »

weeder;1117133 wrote: Im taking care of my mother who had surgery one week ago for a 7cm aortic, thorasic aneurysm. God bless all of you wonderful people who go into the health care field.

Oh weeder all the best to mommy and you... I hope all goes well.

Hey Raven what do you suggest for Tennis Elbow, I know stop playing tennis, but if you say that I will launch my tennis racket at you.

Yeah I seriously have tennis elbow... so far I have been told physio, so have to try that ugh it's rediculous having this.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

Offering my services

Post by Odie »

Raven;1116780 wrote: Just a thought. My qualifications to help are as follows, RRT x 20 years for our American brethren, and soon to be RGN for our British brethren.(Thats RN for the yanks) Since I am qualified on both sides of the Atlantic, if there are any kind of health issues you would like advice on, I would be glad to help. Doesnt matter what it is. My speciality will be respiratory nursing, but I can help with general matters as well. I will warn you, most of my advice will end with see your doctor or GP, but I can help with concerns. I CANNOT diagnose, nor prescribe treatment, but i can point you in the right direction. I am available by PM or email if you would rather. You can also call me if it is urgent. (All my advice is confidential if you wish, as I am governed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Great Britain)

so nice of you hun to offer your services here!;)

nice to have a nurse in the house here!:D
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Offering my services

Post by shelbell »

Ok, a week from Thursday I'm having an Endometrial Ablation, Hysteroscopy, D&C and Laparoscopy done. What do you know about the success rates of these and the risk of complications? Thanks Raven.
Kathy Ellen

Offering my services

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Raven:-6 You're a sweetheartXX

I'll be back:lips:

Return to “Healthcare”