Another missing pregnant woman

Discuss missing adults, unsolved or suspicious deaths, unidentified persons, and more.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

There is a woman missing in Pevely MO (about an hour outside the city of St. Louis)....apparently she was last seen by the father of the baby....they had met on a parking lot. She was due to give birth today..(tuesday, 8/23). Here is the link: http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.a ... ryid=83374
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

she's been getting quite a bit of national (cable) coverage. does not sound good. evidently she and the father of the baby have had no relationship for the duration of her pregnancy. she went to meet with him to discuss the name for the child and support. now she's vanished.
Peg

Post by Peg »

This isn't looking good at all.:(
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

The local news had her dad on last night. And he is PISSED I must say!! Here is why.....like Ladycop said, the woman had NO contact with this man once he found out she was carrying his child. Baby's father was quoted as saying "I want nothing to do w/ you or this baby". So this woman's father was on there saying..."Gee this is a no-brainer folks. My daughter arranged to see this man for first time since before she was pregnant, and wow--she just vanishes!! I KNOW what happened!!"

It obviously looks pretty bad, and I have my suspicions as well, but truly from what they are revealing, they just don't have anything on this man. Him and his family have been extremely cooperative and law enforcement didn't even need a search warrant to search their property. They willingly encouraged police/dogs to come in and even let them seize certain things!
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

police LT. was just on FOX saying that there was some dispute over whether the guy was the father of the baby. also, 'that the person of interest' has hundreds of acres of farmland, and so do his parents. so clearly there has not been a complete search. her car was found. his car was tested forensically with no results yet.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

lady cop wrote: police LT. was just on FOX saying that there was some dispute over whether the guy was the father of the baby. also, 'that the person of interest' has hundreds of acres of farmland, and so do his parents. so clearly there has not been a complete search. her car was found. his car was tested forensically with no results yet.

How convenient...........daddy says baby is not his....mother is gone and baby not available for DNA testing....NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE...................

But I guess it really doesnt matter does it???? Does it???
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

well if he didn't learn anything from scott peterson there will be DNA testing once she's located. or if she was really smart she had her OB-GYN do in utero DNA and there's a record. but most women wouldn't think of that. if he put her through the wood-chipper out in that farmland there will only be 1 murder charge.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

OH YUCK!! lol..........I really keep wishing she surfaces alive.....like maybe this scenerio...........

Her family is mad she is pregnant (a relative did elude to that)...and she goes to meet this guy with bright hopes he will have a change of heart when he sees her. All of her hopes are shattered when nothing goes as planned and he still professes NO interest. They part ways and as she drives home, she feels abandoned and unwanted by everyone around. She drives off to a secluded place (hotel, close friend, relative, home for unwed mothers....) to have her baby and think about her life............hopefully the baby is now safely delivered into her arms and she is considering going home to her family.

Wouldn't this be great? There IS only one glitch to this story though........and that is that she has a 4 yr old daughter missing her dearly. Not sure any mother could pull such a fiasco at the expense of an innocent little girl.
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

all births are being monitored by police, for all surrounding areas.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

Police never miss a beat!
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

flopstock wrote: personally i'd check out the wife and kids if they are grown. and perhaps he had regular on the side that wasn't real excited about the news either.

although if you stop and think about it, apparently folks knew who the dad was. Could she have pulled an iowa lady routine? have they confirmed she was actually pregnant?

What is an Iowa lady routine? And about her being pregnant, she was due to deliver in 2 days. Even though she looks overweight, I found her to be obviously pregnant in the photos............Interesting angle though........
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

This has just dropped (like a hot potato) out of the news.....in light of the hurricane I am not surprised, but wish we could hear something.........????
Nature laughs Last

Return to “Missing Adults”