The Poetry of a Passionate Kiss

Post your normal or strange photo here and the ForumGarden members will come up with some funny captions for you.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:-4:yh_kiss

Caption this photo if you can. :)

Maybe not what they are saying :wah: but what they are thinking.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

I wonder how big the audience is now?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

along-for-the-ride;1053158 wrote: :-4:yh_kiss

I love you and I want to say thank you.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzy butt;1053183 wrote: I'ts not very passionate ................well it doesn't look it to me.

But is it just me?...........when a man puts his hand at the back of your head or neck while he kisses you deeply there's no going back? I mean, you have to progress, there's no turning back after that.

hhhmmmmm might be just me.:o

No, you're quite right. That hand around the neck thing is very communicative. From the man's point of view, it's synonymous to saying that you're my monkey now.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzy butt;1053194 wrote: Typical British male .not a romantic or passionate bone in your body :rolleyes::p

Ok. So you tell me and the rest of us here. The essence of passion from your point of view. What does that scene evoke in your being?
along-for-the-ride

jimbo;1053210 wrote: the guy is saying

ok ok i love you more than football

but the guy is thinking ha ha there is no game on tonight :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:wah: Now.......do this one,Jimbo.

Attached files
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzy butt;1053194 wrote: Typical British male .not a romantic or passionate bone in your body :rolleyes::p

Ok. So you want me to put romantic words to it. Give me some time to work out a trasnslation. And remember that I am only going to play the man's role.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I note that no one has mentioned his supportive right hand.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

What can I say. Very evocative. The leaves are touching each other. They are mingling in a way that is very suggestive of fondling. Some might consider it rather disgusting and primitive, but then they are only one year old leaves.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

When we get our braces unhooked, I'm suing that damned orthodontist!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

first kiss

on the edge

of eternity
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzy butt;1053587 wrote: Okay i've looked at it for awhile and have come up with this.

He paid the cab fare and walked towards the hotel entrance, he turned to look at the familiar street line of slow moving traffic. He knew it well from the stop overs before during his long tour of duty . This was the place he came to before leaving for home each time his RnR came up. this was the place ......this was..........her place.

In his hotel room he undressed, relieved to remove the uniform of death he wore so often now. He showered and shaved and ate . It was still early and he thought of her. Maybe if he took a walk he could reminiss the time he was last here and the time before that . It was her, and the haunting memory of her beauty and soft curves and long black hair that brought this city alive for him.

The restaurant, maybe just maybe ? No, it would be closing time, she wouldn't be there . Somehow this brought a comfort to him, the memories were enough for him just now. But still something was drawing him to the restaurant, a longing that was burning deep inside him. He walked towards it and looked through the french windows. His heart sank. The tables empty save for the waitress sitting talking to the barman.

"Snap out of it", he said to himself. "She'd be long gone by now".

An inner turmoil of longing and memory swept over him, he turned to head back to the hotel. He glanced across the street at the little all night cafe, so common in a city like this. At first he thought his mind was playing tricks. "Great!" he thought to himself "now i'm seeing her everywhere".

He looked over again, and found himself rooted to the spot. It is her . He wanted to shout but only had the capacity to move his lips to mouth her name. Then the memories came flooding back . This woman who's memory kept him warm on the battle field at night. . Her touch, her scent, the way her breasts fell softly upon his chest as he caressed her in the darkness of the hotel room.

It's her. Suddenly the memory of their last parting gave him a stabbing pain to the chest ............"This is the last time" he said to her as they stood outside the restaurant in the rain. She could not speak english but she understood as he wiped tears from her eyes. He turned from her and walked away into a rain and midnight mist that mirrored both their heavy hearts.

He watched her intently as she sat over a plate of food, looking disinterested.

......................................................................................

She stabbed at her food and moved it around on her plate . She hadn't felt like eating lately. Too many memories and the creeping dread of an anniversary of a time when she was happy. So happy that she had fooled herself into thinking it would last forever.

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation of being watched. She glanced up and saw a man across the street looking at her . She looked down at her plate again before, suddenly, the realisation that she knew this man . She looked up again but the passing traffic obscured her view. But there was no mistaking this man. His large broad shoulders, a little stooped now from seeing too much too young. This man, who held her protectively in that hotel room. This man, who penetrated her soul so deeply until waves of extacy pulsated through her body and left her spent within his arms.

She unconsciously stood up from the table and began to walk towards him . Her stride gaining pace until she was running . Her mind screaming It's him !Oblivious to the traffic noises and the blowing car horns ................It was him!

She stopped suddenly before him. Their eyes searching in disbelief at one another, wondering if it was trully real.

He took her slight body in his arms and they locked into a deep passionate kiss. She, melting into his arms and body, he, vowing never to let her go again. His war weary body coming alive once more

There you go openmind that's what I saw in that pic:D

Something akin to what I said the first time then.:D

Nicely told Fuzzy.:-6
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I love kissing Pictures:thinking:i dont mean i go around kissing pictures,, i mean i love pictures of people kissing:o:D:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

fuzzy butt;1053779 wrote: Yes KaZ we all know what you mean .:confused::D

Now how about you go with these lovely young men in white and they'll outfit you with a lovely fashionable little white jacket and take goooood care of you .:-2

:wah::wah:

:wah: i knew i should of just kept me gob shut:lips::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

fuzzy butt;1054448 wrote: :wah:No no Kaza I would have thought this thread to be right up the ally of the foccers:wah: I'm surprised there arent' more of you guys here.

(pssssttt hey everybody .....................don't take Kaz to any photographic galleries:lips::D ):yh_rotfl

stop it!!:p:p:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
along-for-the-ride

kazalala;1053727 wrote: I love kissing Pictures:thinking:i dont mean i go around kissing pictures,, i mean i love pictures of people kissing:o:D:wah:

:yh_rotfl Glad I could accomodate ya. Thanks for all the replies......:)
along-for-the-ride

I read this at Yahoo/Shine the other day. :wah:

A really hot kiss---One partner lays down, the other straddles him/her. Put your faces really close together where your lips are just touching. One breaths in while the other breaths out. Do this as long as you can until you either get hot and bothered or get carbon-monoxide poisoning.

:D
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

jimbo;1053210 wrote: the guy is saying

ok ok i love you more than football

but the guy is thinking ha ha there is no game on tonight :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Yeah there is but it's two championship teams!!!!!!!! :yh_giggles:yh_giggles:yh_giggles

:wah:

;)

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

"Did I leave the cat in the dryer!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf »

Well it looks passionate to me, the words that spring to mind just arnt

the sort of words i would want to puton the forum...

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

i guess it all depends on your indevidual deffiniton of Passionate.

there is some one in my life i would like to grab like that..:-0

LW
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

along-for-the-ride;1109520 wrote: I read this at Yahoo/Shine the other day. :wah:

A really hot kiss---One partner lays down, the other straddles him/her. Put your faces really close together where your lips are just touching. One breaths in while the other breaths out. Do this as long as you can until you either get hot and bothered or get carbon-monoxide poisoning.

:D

:yh_rotfl

Return to “This Deserves A Caption”