Merry Christmas and New Blog Features!

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Hi Everyone! I took ForumGarden down for about 15 minutes to update the software, patch a few holes, AND upgrade our blogging software to the newest version!

I haven't had a chance to play with all the features yet. Here is a short list of the new features:

* Blog Customization - users may customize their blogs in the same manner that they can customize their user profiles.

* Group Blogs - users may allow other users to post to their blog.

* Sidebar Blocks - users may create custom blocks to display in their sidebar. These blocks can be rearranged by drag and drop.

* Custom Pages - users may create custom pages to be displayed in their blog.

* Tags - tag support has been included.

* Featured Entry Manager - multiple entries can be featured on the blog home page now.

* Private Entries - users may set specific entries to be private while leaving their blog open.

Enjoy!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Dont think I use any of those:thinking: but I had to do 15 mins of housework while FG was down:-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOMBSTONE HOPE YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY..!! :-6

Thank for the new features will have to check them out. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

kayleneaussie;1092684 wrote: Dont think I use any of those:thinking: but I had to do 15 mins of housework while FG was down:-5

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I went to Best Buy with my daughter and got take out at Taco Bell.:wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1092684 wrote: Dont think I use any of those:thinking: but I had to do 15 mins of housework while FG was down:-5Because you aint a clue what they are:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:p;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Merry Christmas Tombstone!

Return to “News and Announcements”