The Caylee Anthony Case.

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
ButterflyPrincess

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

Has anyone been following it? I have since about september. A Meter Reader found remains of a child close to the Anthony house today. They are examining them. every time they interviewed her (Casey) she always said "she felt Caylee was near her." Pretty damn sick! I don't know how a mother could kill her baby. She acted like it was no big deal and lied about every single thing the whole time!

Click here to read the story
qsducks

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by qsducks »

Saw it on the morning news today. Sickening and I hope they throw the book at her. Totally disgusting.:mad:
ButterflyPrincess

The Caylee Anthony Case.

I am hoping she gets the death penalty. Why should she live out her life in prison when poor Caylee was murdered. :-5
ButterflyPrincess

The Caylee Anthony Case.

This is Caylee Anthony.

Missing since July 2008.

Chezzie

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by Chezzie »

Why do these people have children:-1

Poor Caylee.......R.I.P.
ButterflyPrincess

The Caylee Anthony Case.

I don't know. Her mom was charged in October but she was still saying the babysitter kidnapped Caylee - there was never any babysitter - she just made it up. Casey Anthony is a sick sick person. They still don't know if it is Caylee. They are examining the bones and skull now.
qsducks

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by qsducks »

Was talking to my SIL this morning and we were discussing it. We were both just like "why do these people have children and do these most horrid things to them"?:-5
ButterflyPrincess

The Caylee Anthony Case.

That is unknown.

there are SO many good people who would be terrific parents yet they can't have kids & people like this witch can.. It's unfair.. Caylee should not have suffered & even if it's NOT her remains -by some slim chance- she's out there possibly suffering..
qsducks

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by qsducks »

ButterflyPrincess;1084767 wrote: That is unknown.

there are SO many good people who would be terrific parents yet they can't have kids & people like this witch can.. It's unfair.. Caylee should not have suffered & even if it's NOT her remains -by some slim chance- she's out there possibly suffering..

It's always the biggest dirtballs that can have kids and the nicest people suffer because they can't. The horrible things some parents do to their children. IMO, these children didn't ask to be born but these selfish arses add them anyway.
along-for-the-ride

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

The terrible shame is that now, in the 21st Century, there are still unwanted children being born and that preciuos children are being abused and murdered. We are supposed to be more educated. We are supposed to have more choice in being a parent or not. I do not understand and I cry for the children.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So, the bones they found near the grandparents home are identified as belonging to Caylee. Small comfort for the grandparents. What a sad time they must be having.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
CARLA

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by CARLA »

I have followed this case from the start sad, tragic, and I hope someday her mother will admit she did so her sweet daughter can rest in peace. :(
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

cars

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by cars »

I know Casey is sick in the head, but I just can't help feeling that they should "fry her ass"!! :mad:
Cars :)
spot

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by spot »

Unless I misunderstand matters, there's no forensic indication that the child was unlawfully killed. Nor any other evidence to that effect as far as I know.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by CARLA »

She was stuffed in a heafty bag with duct tape over her mouth someone comitted a crime and my money is on the mother.

Hopefully Toxicollogy will give them some clues. Had they gone and check the bag when it was first reported back in August they might have some tissue to work with. :(

[QUOTE]unlawfully killed[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by spot »

CARLA;1090956 wrote: She was stuffed in a heafty bad with duct tape over her mouth someone comitted a crime and my money is on the mother.

Hopefully Toxicollogy will give them some clues. Had they gone and check the bag when it was first reported back in August they might have some tissue to work with. :(

If you have a link describing those details I'd be grateful, I'd not read them.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by Peg »

Just minutes before the search of the Anthony home began, investigators concluded their painstaking search of the scene where a county meter reader found a plastic bag containing the skull of a small child on December 11

A murder conviction would require proof the victim was killed intentionally. Legal experts say duct tape reportedly found on the body could convince a judge or jury that Caylee's death was not an accident.

LINK
spot

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by spot »

Ah. Thank you Peg.
tracy829

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by tracy829 »

One can only hope they put the death penalty back on the table because if anyone deserves it, its someone that can kill their own child. :mad::mad:
Sunshine

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by Sunshine »

I hope they are able to find enough evidence to convict. It has been quite a long while since she went missing so finding the evidence might be a bit difficult.

RIP you poor little babe. If it turns out to be your Mum that did it, I hope she pays big time. Such a sweet looking little girl.
tracy829

The Caylee Anthony Case.

Post by tracy829 »

I totally agree Sunshine, she was an absolutely adorable little girl, so sad. I cant imagine what the Grandparents are going through.

Return to “Missing Children”