Stomach Pains

lady cop

Stomach Pains

Post by lady cop »

Susie that is too serious for the folks here to try to diagnose...if he is still in pain tomorrow he will need to see a doctor hon. hopefully it will be better after he has rested! now you take care of your tummy and get some rest too! xoxoxox....(from what you say it's probably a touch of food poisoning.)
minks

Stomach Pains

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: My husband is having a lot of stomach pain. He is asleep right now but earlier I was begging him to go to the ER. He can't even stand up straight.. He is laying in bed all curled into fetal position. I feel so bad. I went out and got him some medicine but it is not helping. He is so stubborn I know he will not go. I am not sure what else to do for him besides let him sleep. If he is asleep then the pain can't be that bad. Earlier he ate a hot sandwich (his ice packs got warm, he was hungry & had no money) And he also inhaled some pest control chemical when the wind blew. (he is a pest control tech) Does anyone have any idea what could be the matter with him? I am worried and my stomach is starting to hurt.. (I have an ulcer)

It could be loads of things, LC sounds closest, but hun if he starts to vomit, get him to Emergancy ok. If he is asleep he is going to likely be better off and let him sleep go have a teah and try and relax ok. No point in both of you miserable
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
LottomagicZ4941

Stomach Pains

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I had bad stomach cramps last weekend.

Hopefully your husband gets better like I did.

Mine lasted 3 days.

Wife still wants me to go to the DR but I feel better.

Like your husband I slept it off. Well the first two days of it.

Had to go to work.

And actually had to pull over to the side of the road I was cramping up so bad on my way to work. But before my work day was over I was feeling better:)

Lotto

"feels better now"

MagicZ4941A
Accountable

Stomach Pains

Post by Accountable »

Your construction site has duct tape, right? Use it! Tie him up and get him to the doc.

Yadda yadda I knew somebody who yadda yadda yadda. almost every internal organ is there. It's probaby bad food or muscle cramps. Let the doc decide that. I have a hiatal hernia. Sounds serious but it's pretty minor; causes heller reflux. I'd always thought heartburn was the price you pay for the food you love. I didn't know you're not supposed to get it at all. I'd have never discovered ranitadine (zanac?) if I hadn't seen the doc.
Accountable

Stomach Pains

Post by Accountable »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hey everyone! Just updating you all on my husband. He is fine. We think he just pulled a muscle. He never threw up or anything. It was just pain. He was fine Saturday morning when he woke up. He says he feels fine today. Thanks for all your suggestions!
Ow! Been there. Glad he's ok. :-6
abbey

Stomach Pains

Post by abbey »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hey everyone! Just updating you all on my husband. He is fine. We think he just pulled a muscle. He never threw up or anything. It was just pain. He was fine Saturday morning when he woke up. He says he feels fine today. Thanks for all your suggestions!Sorry i missed the thread earlier Susie, but glad to know that Tim's ok now x.

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”