Another British Muslim hate Preacher now tells us Christmas is Evil

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Why the heck do we put up with Muslim's like this in Britain?

They are derranged and do not reflect British Muslim thoughts in our Country.

Can't we deport this idiot right now?

No, Why? The human rights brigade, well what about my human rights being offended by this constant hate preaching.

If you don't like mate... Go home.... You have the right to leave.

'Christmas is the pathway to hell': Muslim lawyer's extraordinary rant at 'evil' celebration | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

JAB;1083211 wrote: His comments were condemned by Robin Tilbrook, chairman of the English Democrats, who branded them 'nonsense'.

'You really start to wonder why the people behind this want to be in Britain in the first place,' he said.

'Why live here if that's how you feel?

Mr. Tilbrook would agree with you Oscar.

We have a large Muslim population here and they just don't feel that way Jab.

A lot of Muslims here decorate their house and put tree's up. My husband's boss is muslim and i have decorated his shops for him. It's nonsense.

I'm annoyed with the British press for giving him the time of day. Without the press, he's not be heard.

We have laws here for hate preaching and the muslim community are sick of the like's of him also.

I want him deported, nothing else. He's even claiming benifits from our country.!!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

JAB;1083230 wrote: Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. This makes me more mad than the statements he's making! :mad:

Exactly. They want our benifits, our free housing, our schools, our free health service and then they diss our way of life. It is actually the like's of these idiots that make me suspect that the West is winning the war on terror. If they were strong enough, they would not have to rant like this to try to influence young muslim men here. It's probably the fact that they can't bomb us and bring mayhem (Our anti-terrorism intelligence), that they resort to this pathetic tirade.

What doe's he think we're all going to do?.... Denounce Christ and cancel Christmas? :yh_rotfl

Try telling a British woman that Christmas shopping has been stopped!!! There would be anarchy :yh_rotfl
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

oscar;1083120 wrote: Why the heck do we put up with Muslim's like this in Britain?

They are derranged and do not reflect British Muslim thoughts in our Country.

Can't we deport this idiot right now?

No, Why? The human rights brigade, well what about my human rights being offended by this constant hate preaching.

If you don't like mate... Go home.... You have the right to leave.

'Christmas is the pathway to hell': Muslim lawyer's extraordinary rant at 'evil' celebration | Mail Online

There is no reason to put up with this BS. I am sure they can find something to deport him for. Either that or they should find some reason to put him in jail. I am sure they can find some cocaine in his home if they look hard enough.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Well, its one of those traditional Christmas stories isn't it? :wah:

I guess when these kinds of Muslim demagogs make statements like this, it just makes a point to more tolerant ordinary British Muslims of how truly intolerant and hate-fuelled the whole Jihaddist movement is; and the path of confrontation they wish to go down.

I did find it incredible that the man has the chutzpah to allow his family to collect £25,000 pounds in benefits (a lot of course raised on taxes from Christmas VAT receipts) from the UK Government. Sounds like a little bit of a hypocrit to me. :thinking:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
spot

Post by spot »

I'm slightly puzzled by the thread. The chap merely says that Muslims caught celebrating Christmas by Allah will go to hell because celebrating Christmas is heretical. He's not even calling for Muslims to kill heretical Muslims, he's saying leave it to Allah to punish them. What's more he's not anywhere condemning Christians for celebrating Christmas, Christians are all going to hell already whether they celebrate Christmas or not.

He's rather more moderate than all those Christians back in the good old days who killed practically anyone at all for heresy, Christian heretics and non-Christians alike. On the contrary, this guy's extremely moderate, he's not calling for the death of anyone at all. We need more Muslims like him.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

spot;1083351 wrote: I'm slightly puzzled by the thread. The chap merely says that Muslims caught celebrating Christmas by Allah will go to hell because celebrating Christmas is heretical. He's not even calling for Muslims to kill heretical Muslims, he's saying leave it to Allah to punish them. What's more he's not anywhere condemning Christians for celebrating Christmas, Christians are all going to hell already whether they celebrate Christmas or not.

He's rather more moderate than all those Christians back in the good old days who killed practically anyone at all for heresy, Christian heretics and non-Christians alike. On the contrary, this guy's extremely moderate, he's not calling for the death of anyone at all. We need more Muslims like him.

Deport the jerk. Let him rail in his own country. Blan Blah Blah....let him hear his echo in the caves.
spot

Post by spot »

wildhorses;1083353 wrote: Deport the jerk. Let him rail in his own country. Blan Blah Blah....let him hear his echo in the caves.

How does that relate to what I wrote, since you quoted me?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

spot;1083357 wrote: How does that relate to what I wrote, since you quoted me?

Obviously it means I disagree with your comment....as usual.
spot

Post by spot »

wildhorses;1083365 wrote: Obviously it means I disagree with your comment....as usual.

And your specific comment with regard to my actual words is what?

You'll excuse my disappearing in a few minutes, I'm due at a meeting at 11.40 and it's now half past ten.
jimmie g

Post by jimmie g »

we are being infiltrated and our societies are being watered down by them and the stupid people of the world ,just look at what they are doing in africa !
:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

jimmie g;1083580 wrote: we are being infiltrated and our societies are being watered down by them and the stupid people of the world ,just look at what they are doing in africa !

Welcome to our forum Jimmie g :-6:-6
jimmie g

Post by jimmie g »

thank you oscar,,always fight like a templar knight !
jimmie g

Post by jimmie g »

thanks,england,and australia for supporting the u.s.a. !

Return to “Current Political Events”