What is Senior Share?

pattybug52

What is Senior Share?

Post by pattybug52 »

oh Jack I love the cat! What a doll! he looks like he is making bisquits!
CARLA

What is Senior Share?

Post by CARLA »

JACK SPRAT,

I'm thinking it may be the senior drug program, that joined with drug companies to get seniors on Medicare only better prices for their medications. :-3

I may be all wrong..!!

Pfizer Share Card Offers Sharp Drug Discount to Neediest Senior Citizens in Medicare Program

News Release - Jan. 15, 2002

• Fact Sheet

•Q and A

• Enrollment

• Pfizer Home Page

In a major expansion of its commitment to improving health care for low-income Americans, Pfizer said today that beginning March 1 its health information and resource center, Pfizer for Living, will provide a new series of customized health benefits for seven million Medicare-enrolled Americans including:

The Pfizer Share Card, which will enable them to buy a 30-day supply of any Pfizer prescription medicine they need for a flat fee of $15, compared to the $69.54 average U.S. retail price of a branded prescription as reported by the General Accounting Office;

A help line, with live operators, to request enrollment materials and learn about other health services and benefits that may be available to them; and

Easy-to-read health information on their medical conditions.

The Pfizer Share Card, which can be used at retail pharmacies, covers Pfizer medicines including therapies for many diseases that are chronic and often untreated among the elderly such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease and depression. CVS, the nation's largest retail drugstore chain, and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., the largest U.S. retailer, will join Pfizer in the rollout of the Pfizer Share Card. :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Bez

What is Senior Share?

Post by Bez »

Jack Sprat wrote: What is Senior Share?

. Grandchildren

. Travel

. Ramblings

. Anything you want :)

Thought I'd share this with the seniors...it made me smile...

When I was One

The war had begun

When I was Ten

It was wartime again

When I was Twenty

I thought I knew plenty

When I was Thirty

I liked to be flirty

When I was Forty

I got rather sporty

When I turned Fifty

I turned very thrifty