Oj simpson

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
el guapo

Oj simpson

Post by el guapo »

he just got 15years jail
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
shelbell

Oj simpson

Post by shelbell »

el guapo;1078089 wrote: he just got 15years jail

Yeah, he'll probably get out in 2 for good behavior. :-5:-5
YZGI

Oj simpson

Post by YZGI »

I watched it on my comp. The judge at one point told him she wondered wether he was just ignorant or stupid, she said, after going through this trial I have concluded you are both ignorant and stupid.
YZGI

Oj simpson

Post by YZGI »

shelbell;1078091 wrote: Yeah, he'll probably get out in 2 for good behavior. :-5:-5
He can't apply for parole for 6 yeas is what I heard.
abbey

Oj simpson

Post by abbey »

YZGI;1078093 wrote: I watched it on my comp. The judge at one point told him she wondered wether he was just ignorant or stupid, she said, after going through this trial I have concluded you are both ignorant and stupid.
:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Oj simpson

Post by shelbell »

YZGI;1078093 wrote: I watched it on my comp. The judge at one point told him she wondered wether he was just ignorant or stupid, she said, after going through this trial I have concluded you are both ignorant and stupid.

Awesome judge!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YZGI;1078094 wrote: He can't apply for parole for 6 yeas is what I heard.

Now that's really awesome. I've heard, and keep this in mind, when this first came up, they said he wouldn't be able to be put in with the general population. Give him those years in solitary...let him think about all the stupid things and the murders for a long time.
Fyrenza

Oj simpson

Post by Fyrenza »

OJ's a "Big Man," in more ways than one ~

He is physically big;

and, in prison? He would be the Big Man in Stir, with, i would imagine, quite the following.

Is that what we really want folks to do in prison? Think about their crimes? Because i've got some bad news for everyone ~ they don't. They rationalize away any guilt they might feel, and pretty much get on with their lives, albeit in a completely different situation. People adapt to their environments.
CARLA

Oj simpson

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Love this Judge she hasn't cut him one once of slack through the whole trial. Just so he spends time in jail that works for me.

[QUOTE]Quote:

Originally Posted by YZGI

I watched it on my comp. The judge at one point told him she wondered wether he was just ignorant or stupid, she said, after going through this trial I have concluded you are both ignorant and stupid. [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Trunk Monkey

Oj simpson

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Not so stupid when he got away with murder. It's a shame this judge wasn't the judge for that trial :D
Galbally

Oj simpson

Post by Galbally »

At the risk of being unpopular, he wasn't on trial for the murder here, and it was a little harsh for the particular crime.

Though, as like most people, I am fairly sure he did kill his wife and her boyfriend; it is poetic justice of a sort.

Still, he was certainly very foolish for even considering getting into such a crazy caper considering his past.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Kindle

Oj simpson

Post by Kindle »

Galbally;1078151 wrote:

Still, he was certainly very foolish for even considering getting into such a crazy caper considering his past.

I think: Since he got away with the murder, perhaps he thought he was untouchable.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
YZGI

Oj simpson

Post by YZGI »

Kindle;1078154 wrote: I think: Since he got away with the murder, perhaps he thought he was untouchable.
It's called arrogance. The judge also mention how arrogant OJ is.
chonsigirl

Oj simpson

Post by chonsigirl »

Good decision.
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

to be a fly on the wall!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

someone..........will take care of that big boy in jail!:guitarist

along-for-the-ride

Oj simpson

Post by along-for-the-ride »

"Pride goeth before the fall" He is both of those characteristics; arrogant and stupid.

Justice has finally been served. IMO
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Right.. Your all going to hate me now.

Regardless of weather he murdered his wife and her boyfriend, he should not have been found guilty on this one.

In the legal sense, he was retrieving his own goods. He was not stealing them. He went there to re-possess goods that were stolen from him.

He should not have faced charges of possessing a fire-arm if he had a licence for it because to have a gun In America, is legal.

He did not kidnap anyone. he detained them on their property so the most he should have been charged with is 'False Imprisonment'.

From everything i have read on O.J., i believe the jury was wholly biased by public pressure to have him finally be brought to account for his wife's murder.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

if that is true......well done!:D

and, about time!;)
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1078219 wrote: someone..........will take care of that big boy in jail!:guitarist

Hey Odie....... Thankyou.

HORATIO'S BACK :-4:-4:-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1078310 wrote: Hey Odie....... Thankyou.

HORATIO'S BACK :-4:-4:-4:-4

he never left my world!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

we never close, never!:yh_rotfl

Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Looks like an appeal could be lodged based on claims of a biased jury.

All-white OJ Simpson jury defends itself against charges of 'payback' as he faces life behind bars | Mail Online
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1078331 wrote: Looks like an appeal could be lodged based on claims of a biased jury.

All-white OJ Simpson jury defends itself against charges of 'payback' as he faces life behind bars | Mail Online

just because it was an all white jury........grow up!

so if they're had of been one black, that makes it alright?

rubish, any excuse to do it again....more taxpayers money gone.

and now they purposely have to choose black jurors?

Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1078335 wrote: just because it was an all white jury........grow up!

so if they're had of been one black, that makes it alright?

rubish, any excuse to do it again....more taxpayers money gone.

and now they purposely have to choose black jurors?

I must admit, i did expect this before i googled the news.

It will be interesting to see if he does appeal and what they pick for the new jury.
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1078342 wrote: I must admit, i did expect this before i googled the news.

It will be interesting to see if he does appeal and what they pick for the new jury.

he would have appealed anything...but especially this one!:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1078343 wrote: he would have appealed anything...but especially this one!:-5:-5

Wonder if he gets aliens visiting his cell ?? :yh_rotfl
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1078347 wrote: Wonder if he gets aliens visiting his cell ?? :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Oj simpson

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I do feel that one day the truth about this monster will come out...What goes around...comes around one day...I hope:mad:
CARLA

Oj simpson

Post by CARLA »

I agree Kathy what goes around comes around. Today he go some of it back OJ has always thought he was above the law. Well guess what 33 years and maybe more will be enough time for him to grow old and die in prison. I have no pity for this monster at all. :mad:

[QUOTE]I do feel that one day the truth about this monster will come out...What goes around...comes around one day...I hope[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1078356 wrote: I agree Kathy what goes around comes around. Today he go some of it back OJ has always thought he was above the law. Well guess what 33 years and maybe more will be enough time for him to grow old and die in prison. I have no pity for this monster at all. :mad:

well said Carla, no pity!:-5
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

fuzzy butt;1078419 wrote: Laughed my head off when I heard this on the radio this morning .

He admitted the charges!!!!!! How can the jury be biased?

He admitted being violent but he says it was just "stupid " behaviour. In the judges summing up she said "No, it was much more than that":yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

he will plead insanity.......god knows we already knew he was insane.
wildhorses

Oj simpson

Post by wildhorses »

If OJ had even one functioning brain cell, he would have kept a very very low profile for the rest of his life. He already got away with murder so he should have quit while he was ahead. What he did was very stupid because everyone feels that he got away with murder so they are in no mood to hear anymore bs from him. The whole dang thing was on tape fgs. The jury was not biased. Was the sentence fair? Yes it was. If he felt someone had his belongings he could have just gone to the police. He is into threatening people as he has proven on more than one occasion. This behaviour would continue and someone (else) would end up being hurt or maybe killed.
weeder

Oj simpson

Post by weeder »

I cannott believe that on the heels of our just electing a black man for president ( which I am thrilled about ) that they are suggesting that the all white jury is a problem. That point is quite moot now. Still playing the bigot card? I cant believe it. He has enjoyed his share of being exempt from real life consequences because of his celebrity status. Obnoxious pompus moron brought this finale on himself. I do believe though that it is impossible that all minds were clear of the murder details from 13 years ago. His joy ride on the freeway running from cops, is something that I will never forget. Totally ridiculous. That trial was a three ring circus that made our legal system look very foolish.

Now next Id like to see a no nonsence judge shake the life out of that other psycho Caylee Anthony. If ever there was a reason for torture to get to the truth, this scenario is it. Cant believe that for all these months she sits in jail, laughing and adjusting her hair, refusing to utter a word about where her daughter is.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

weeder;1078550 wrote: I cannott believe that on the heels of our just electing a black man for president ( which I am thrilled about ) that they are suggesting that the all white jury is a problem. That point is quite moot now. Still playing the bigot card? I cant believe it. He has enjoyed his share of being exempt from real life consequences because of his celebrity status. Obnoxious pompus moron brought this finale on himself. I do believe though that it is impossible that all minds were clear of the murder details from 13 years ago. His joy ride on the freeway running from cops, is something that I will never forget. Totally ridiculous. That trial was a three ring circus that made our legal system look very foolish.

Now next Id like to see a no nonsence judge shake the life out of that other psycho Caylee Anthony. If ever there was a reason for torture to get to the truth, this scenario is it. Cant believe that for all these months she sits in jail, laughing and adjusting her hair, refusing to utter a word about where her daughter is.

Calm down Calm down!!!!!!

Cup of tea Vicar?????? :yh_rotfl
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

wildhorses;1078453 wrote: If OJ had even one functioning brain cell, he would have kept a very very low profile for the rest of his life. He already got away with murder so he should have quit while he was ahead. What he did was very stupid because everyone feels that he got away with murder so they are in no mood to hear anymore bs from him. The whole dang thing was on tape fgs. The jury was not biased. Was the sentence fair? Yes it was. If he felt someone had his belongings he could have just gone to the police. He is into threatening people as he has proven on more than one occasion. This behaviour would continue and someone (else) would end up being hurt or maybe killed.

he has no brain cells, but he does know how to lie quite well.
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

weeder;1078550 wrote: I cannott believe that on the heels of our just electing a black man for president ( which I am thrilled about ) that they are suggesting that the all white jury is a problem. That point is quite moot now. Still playing the bigot card? I cant believe it. He has enjoyed his share of being exempt from real life consequences because of his celebrity status. Obnoxious pompus moron brought this finale on himself. I do believe though that it is impossible that all minds were clear of the murder details from 13 years ago. His joy ride on the freeway running from cops, is something that I will never forget. Totally ridiculous. That trial was a three ring circus that made our legal system look very foolish.

- I live in Canada, I like Obama as well.

his joy ride trying to outrun cops........said it all.

its due time!

well said weeder!:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1078595 wrote: - I live in Canada, I like Obama as well.

well said weeder!:guitaristAaaarrrr yes Odie, BUT, has Obama got aliens, penguins in the bath and polar bears in the garage??

No, i bet he hasn't. :yh_rotfl
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1078596 wrote: Aaaarrrr yes Odie, BUT, has Obama got aliens, penguins in the bath and polar bears in the garage??

No, i bet he hasn't. :yh_rotfl

no, but as all presidents have had a dog....he is also buying one, just for status!:-5

really don't understand this theory whatsoever!:yh_silent
SlipStream

Oj simpson

Post by SlipStream »

the man's a sico:D
weeder

Oj simpson

Post by weeder »

CALM DOWN??? Thats the problem... we have all been CALMED DOWN for far too long... regarding many issues. I will not CALM DOWN. Taking a stand makes me feel alive.
Kathy Ellen

Oj simpson

Post by Kathy Ellen »

weeder;1078731 wrote: CALM DOWN??? Thats the problem... we have all been CALMED DOWN for far too long... regarding many issues. I will not CALM DOWN. Taking a stand makes me feel alive.

Woohooo Weeder...well said:-6
CARLA

Oj simpson

Post by CARLA »

:-4 Weeder I miss your posts so glad to see you here BRAVO..!!

[QUOTE]CALM DOWN??? Thats the problem... we have all been CALMED DOWN for far too long... regarding many issues. I will not CALM DOWN. Taking a stand makes me feel alive.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

weeder;1078731 wrote: CALM DOWN??? Thats the problem... we have all been CALMED DOWN for far too long... regarding many issues. I will not CALM DOWN. Taking a stand makes me feel alive.

Taking a stand on what exactly??

The theory by the media that an appeal will be launched due to a non-black jury??

You assume we agree with that do you just because i post a British newspapers slant on things to show America what news we get here??

Or is it because i posted the fact that he did not kidnap anyone legally and should have been charged with false imprisonment.

He arranged a meet at a hotel with the people who had HIS property. yes, he was an idiot and threatened them but he did not abduct any-one nor remove them from the location of the meet...therefore legally, that is not kidnap. It is false imprisonment. It is NOT a robbery legally, if he was recovering HIS property. The law is the law.

We have some pretty unsavoury characters in Britain that have got away with all sorts and it's why our government disolved the 'Doubly Jeopardy Law'. Shame your government didn't have the balls to do the same otherwise, if they do ever recover fresh evidence to show he did kill his wife, you won't be able to do a damn thing about it.

I am not suggesting for one moment that the jury was biased because it was non-black. What i was saying, was there is every possibility that massive public pressure swayed them. You yourself, know that a criminal court found him not guilty of killing his wife. I am not refering to the civil court that her family held their case against him. It sounds as though, YOU are the one who has decided that he DID kill his wife, so if he has been charged with the wrong catorgary of crime in this case, it's ok by you, because it's payback as far as your concerned??

I do not believe for a moment that he ever had a fair trial in this case due to the massive Nation-wide publicity surrounding his life in the past years since the murder of his wife. Even if he did kill her and indeed got away with it, i still say press media did not give a fair trial here.

That is not to say that i don't think he is an arrogant stupid idiot who should have kept his head down.
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

tis those aliens again!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1079147 wrote: tis those aliens again!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

That's it Odie... That's the answer all along...The aliens drove OJ to do it :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NANU NANU
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1079155 wrote: That's it Odie... That's the answer all along...The aliens drove OJ to do it :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NANU NANU

hey, at least we know that!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Oj simpson

Odie;1079161 wrote: hey, at least we know that!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

We do Odie... We do :yh_rotfl

:yh_alien:yh_alien:yh_alien:yh_alien
Odie

Oj simpson

Post by Odie »

oscar;1079173 wrote: we do odie... We do :yh_rotfl

:yh_alien:yh_alien:yh_alien:yh_alien

nanu nanu my friend!:-4
weeder

Oj simpson

Post by weeder »

I do believe that he killed his wife. She didnt get a fair trial. He went into the hotel room to reclaim his belongings with a gun. The jury for the murder trial 13 years ago was missing white representation. What my stand is, is putting an end to celebrity status exonerating criminals from facing consequences.

I am very glad that he didnt keep his arrogant, masoginist, head down.

Im glad that the football throwing psychopath will be behind bars for a very long time.

Return to “General Chit Chat”