Where U Live

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

PaulaH;698990 wrote: I'm in a 3 bed detached house, we moved here 6 years ago mainly because it had a downstairs loo so Mum wouldn't have to climb the stairs.

Sadly because of her disability she how sleeps downstairs as well but we manage:)

Paula xx

yeah paula, know all bout diasability.
Lady G

Where U Live

Post by Lady G »

I live in a 3 bed 1st floor flat. My kitchen is 6ft x 9ft............groaaaan. But I love my home still.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

Lady G;704464 wrote: I live in a 3 bed 1st floor flat. My kitchen is 6ft x 9ft............groaaaan. But I love my home still.

home's where ya heart is :)
Lady G

Where U Live

Post by Lady G »

SlipStream;704602 wrote: home's where ya heart is :)

If that were true, then Jamaica is my home. Looks like I better start planning..............lol
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

:wah:
minks

Where U Live

Post by minks »

Lady G;704929 wrote: If that were true, then Jamaica is my home. Looks like I better start planning..............lol

ooo can I join ya, I would love to go back :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Lady G

Where U Live

Post by Lady G »

minks;705033 wrote: ooo can I join ya, I would love to go back :)

No worries hun, FG goes to Jamaica......................to Live!!! Oh yes!!
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

my lord.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

I'm gone bye bye.
Kathy Ellen

Where U Live

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Here's pictures of my new outdoor shower being built....Took me 10 years to finally find someone who knows how to build an outdoor shower at the shore....a 2 pics of my pets...
Kathy Ellen

Where U Live

Post by Kathy Ellen »

A new pic of my home and cutie car.....
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

Kathy Ellen;708292 wrote: Here's pictures of my new outdoor shower being built....Took me 10 years to finally find someone who knows how to build an outdoor shower at the shore....a 2 pics of my pets...

nice 1 KE.
Kathy Ellen

Where U Live

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Here's my town's ocean and marina....
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

Kathy Ellen;708658 wrote: Here's my town's ocean and marina....

realy?
Ritz

Where U Live

Post by Ritz »

SlipStream;668425 wrote: it's bucketing it down here in sunny sheffield!

Sheffield I live down the road from sheffield in Doncaster

I am looking for a new home.cause this house is three stories, en my legs will not take me up all them stairs sheeesh its a killer.....

Was you flooded in sheffield? down here in Toll-bar en Bentley was a right flooding that was back last July, it was that bad it came up to the windows,my daughter had to move out along with some of the others on that estate, and Now its back well it was two week back,what a mess,I will put some pics on when I have the points.....

Take care be good and keep smiling,is what I always was told..... Ritz.:)
http://zuluentertainment.ning.com/ http://www.onbux3.com/?ref=ritz

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

Ritz;773734 wrote: Sheffield I live down the road from sheffield in Doncaster

I am looking for a new home.cause this house is three stories, en my legs will not take me up all them stairs sheeesh its a killer.....

Was you flooded in sheffield? down here in Toll-bar en Bentley was a right flooding that was back last July, it was that bad it came up to the windows,my daughter had to move out along with some of the others on that estate, and Now its back well it was two week back,what a mess,I will put some pics on when I have the points.....

Take care be good and keep smiling,is what I always was told..... Ritz.:)

hi Ritz, no flooding where I am but close by...
Malady Ash

Where U Live

Post by Malady Ash »

Hi everyone, good to meet other people from sheffield, I live at Halfway, people usually say " halfway to where lol". Well we are halfway to Mosborough, Eckington and Killermarsh.

I live in an end terraced house that we baught off the council five years ago. I love it here although it took my hubby quite a while to get used to it cos he lived within walking distance to town before he met me, and he isnt a good traveller and was used to walking everywhere. Neither of us can drive so its public transport for us.

I hope to get to know many of you here at FG.

Hugs Malady Ash xx

Will post a pic when i find one on my CD's.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

used to go drinking around the village some years back:)
xxoakxx

Where U Live

Post by xxoakxx »

i used to move house every six months or so, but Ive lived in my house for 5 years now (its a miracle:-6) and I love it....but it has one too few bedrooms:-1
Chezzie

Where U Live

Post by Chezzie »

I live in a bungalow but we have done a loft conversion so its 4 bedrooms and has stairs. We have added a conservatory and extended the kitchen. Only one bathroom though which is already annoying and with two young girls its only going to get worse so we need an en-suite in our bedroom.

I live in a quiet village and I love it:D
Oscar Namechange

Where U Live

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Thankyou to all of you for letting me pry into your homes for a while.

Now Who would live in a house like this??

I'm not posting my house on here incase the police are logged in.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Where U Live

Post by Odie »

oscar;1052108 wrote: Thankyou to all of you for letting me pry into your homes for a while.

Now Who would live in a house like this??

I'm not posting my house on here incase the police are logged in.

your right, you never know, and never let your street number appear in your pic.
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Where U Live

Post by Odie »

We live in a two-bedroom bungalow, we love it!--- just the 2 of us.

-everything now has been updated.

-no stairs to climb up to get to bedrooms or washrooms!

-lot is 50 x 120 feet

-its an older house in a really nice neighbourhood set back from all main busy streets.

-at the front of our house is our deck where the main door is, sitting there we can see my gardens, one beautiful tree with hosta's surrounding it, with beach rocks that surround the bed.

We also have 3 bird feeders, one for bluejays, cardinals, wrens, doves, sparrows etc.

-one just for woodpeckers

-and one upside down feeder just for yellow finch's.

-a bed cut out for annuals.

-a new dogwood bush and tiny tiny white birtch.

beside that is an arbor with a stone pathway from the driveway through it.

gardens right in front are packed with perennials, 4 hybrid rose bushes, 2 red bushes for colour, a variegated little ***** willow tree.

Best part is sitting out front on the deck, we spend quality late nights in spring, summer, and fall.
Oscar Namechange

Where U Live

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1052115 wrote: We live in a two-bedroom bungalow, we love it!--- just the 2 of us.

-everything now has been updated.

-no stairs to climb up to get to bedrooms or washrooms!

-lot is 50 x 120 feet

-its an older house in a really nice neighbourhood set back from all main busy streets.

-at the front of our house is our deck where the main door is, sitting there we can see my gardens, one beautiful tree with hosta's surrounding it, with beach rocks that surround the bed.

We also have 3 bird feeders, one for bluejays, cardinals, wrens, doves, sparrows etc.

-one just for woodpeckers

-and one upside down feeder just for yellow finch's.

-a bed cut out for annuals.

-a new dogwood bush and tiny tiny white birtch.

beside that is an arbor with a stone pathway from the driveway through it.

gardens right in front are packed with perennials, 4 hybrid rose bushes, 2 red bushes for colour, a variegated little ***** willow tree.

Best part is sitting out front on the deck, we spend quality late nights in spring, summer, and fall.

Alright Alright, don't rub it in you lucky bugger! :wah:

It sounds idyellic. I am sitting in rain and wind lashed Britain. It's getting dark at 3.30 in the afternoons now as well. So Gloomy.

I'd love to see the Blue-birds and the Woodpeckers. Brilliant :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Ritz

Where U Live

Post by Ritz »

I live in an old Victorian three floored house en its darn haunted,is true I intend to move darn right I am.............

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)
Odie

Where U Live

Post by Odie »

oscar;1052135 wrote: Alright Alright, don't rub it in you lucky bugger! :wah:

It sounds idyellic. I am sitting in rain and wind lashed Britain. It's getting dark at 3.30 in the afternoons now as well. So Gloomy.

I'd love to see the Blue-birds and the Woodpeckers. Brilliant :-6

yes, but Britain has beautiful scenery, rolling hills, and nice little old town settings! I don't!:-5

and its raining here also!:(

and is pitch-black by 4:30 now!:-5

trade ya!:wah:
Odie

Where U Live

Post by Odie »

Ritz;1052147 wrote: I live in an old Victorian three floored house en its darn haunted,is true I intend to move darn right I am.............

its haunted............oh oh, by what?
Ritz

Where U Live

Post by Ritz »

By an elderly lady always in kitchen with her pinafore on,she just walks through the wall from next door.

some of my furniture gets moved,and my granddaughter has the top floor en her stuff keeps going missing then finding them in all sorts of places,we hear crashes en movement Eeeeek I hate it................:-1 ho and out home is built over a cemetery helppppppppp found that out only last week.........

Odie

Where U Live

Post by Odie »

Ritz;1053552 wrote: By an elderly lady always in kitchen with her pinafore on,she just walks through the wall from next door.

some of my furniture gets moved,and my granddaughter has the top floor en her stuff keeps going missing then finding them in all sorts of places,we hear crashes en movement Eeeeek I hate it................:-1 ho and out home is built over a cemetery helppppppppp found that out only last week.........

sounds like this is haunted!

Return to “England”