Custom Avatar

A place to explain or ask another member to explain the meaning behind their avatar.
Cass

Custom Avatar

Post by Cass »

How do you put up a custom avatar?... I did not see that option avalable to me, only the prefabs or 'no'.

TIA
Bill Sikes

Custom Avatar

Post by Bill Sikes »

tankspring wrote: yeah, i have the same question. I know it has to be 80x80, but maybe you have to be a pying member, or have x amount of posts

It *might* be under "Edit your profile picture", but I don't know. Someone will tell you directly, I'm sure.
lady cop

Custom Avatar

Post by lady cop »

i had a very nice letter from the forum leaders who said they may soon offer the option in return for a donation.
Bill Sikes

Custom Avatar

Post by Bill Sikes »

lady cop wrote: i had a very nice letter from the forum leaders who said they may soon offer the option in return for a donation.

Erm, should have got in early, then! There must've been a change since FG started....
Cass

Custom Avatar

Post by Cass »

Okay I am willing to grease palms to get a custom option in my user cp :D
lady cop

Custom Avatar

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ Okay I am willing to grease palms to get a custom option in my user cp :D
i know this lady, Cassie, and she is absolutely brilliant in her talent for pictures, avatars, creativity in all things. she is extraordinarily gifted. :yh_worshp
Cass

Custom Avatar

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: i know this lady, Cassie, and she is absolutely brilliant in her talent for pictures, avatars, creativity in all things. she is extraordinarily gifted. :yh_worshp You wouldn't be sayng that if you knew what I wanted to use... remmber that big teary eyed kitty? LOL
lady cop

Custom Avatar

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ You wouldn't be sayng that if you knew what I wanted to use... remmber that big teary eyed kitty? LOL
oh please...anything but that obnoxious bilious hyper-sentimental thing! NOOOOO....do we have a barf icon??
Cass

Custom Avatar

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: oh please...anything but that obnoxious bilious hyper-sentimental thing! NOOOOO....do we have a barf icon??
Love me.. love my cat
CARLA

Custom Avatar

Post by CARLA »

:-4 I love your KITTY Cass,

Looks like ou figured it out. :cool:

I hd to send mine to one of the FORUMGARDEN GURU'S. He had it uploaded in seconds... ;) ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Cass

Custom Avatar

Post by Cass »

CARLA wrote: :-4 I love your KITTY Cass,

So does lady cop!!! (not) LOL

Thanks Carla :)
capt_buzzard

Custom Avatar

Post by capt_buzzard »

One can never find a cab at 04.00 in Dublin:p
actionfigurestepho