russell brands gig swipe the A.A grumpy column

Talk about your favorite comedians, their skits, and all things comedy.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

good morning from lord grumps.

ive just dealt with one idiot on the FG now i come across another one.

idiots are like buses you wait ages and two come together.

SHAMED comic Russell Brand swaggered on to a Los Angeles stage last night and took a swipe at Georgina Baillie.

Smutty Brand was forced to flee to the US after abusing Fawlty Towers legend Andrew Sachs over his burlesque dancer granddaughter Georgina on his BBC Radio 2 show.

Brand and fellow DJ Jonathan Ross left messages on Sachs' answerphone claiming he had slept with Georgina – leading to thousands of complaints from listeners and Brand's resignation.

But last night brazen Brand still had the cheek to crack a joke at the expense of 23-year-old Georgina – a member of the burlesque group Satanic Sluts.

He told the mainly American audience: “Burlesque and erotica – I’ve been rethinking it of late”.

Brand, 33, flew to the US last week to play a booze-battling, sex crazed rock star.

The comic is to start filming Get Him To The Greek – a sequel to his role as Aldous Snow in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

An LA insider said: "Everyone is joking that it won't be much of a stretch for him."

AAG

doesnt this bearded fool know when to give in.

at least jhonathan woss is keeping his head down yet this idiot swaggers on stage in LA and upset someone else surely he would let the dust settle first after his last fiasco where he had to flee to avoid a lynching.

while you are over in LA russell STAY THERE AND DONT COME BACK .

you are about as funny as a boil on the arse.

AAG
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

I like him:D

I love Wossy too and was gutted his show wasnt on the Beep on Friday Night.

Yeah him and Wossy messed up badly but hey ho...Nobody died...It was a bad joke that ended up costing them dearly.

Personally I say, horses for courses, if you dont like him, dont watch him:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I find Brand as funny as tooth ache and cringe when his on as to me that isnt humour but thats only my opinion of course.I remember when he was on Channel 4 talking about Big Brother....I just used to think........OMG this man just is not funny just a loud mouth.I do like Ross though:-4

Humour here isn't what it used to be thats for sure but guess times change and so does humour.Me............ahhhh as I said in another thread.....give me Fools and Horses.....Birds of a Feather....Steptoe and Son any day but there again Im daft like that I guess. Humour isnt funny when somebody is hurt.........guess they have learnt that now thats for sure;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I like him,,, :D yes he goes too far sometimes,, and that wasnt funny what he and ross did,, he is just a silly little boy in a grown ups body really,,, still i like him and i find him funny a lot on his shows:-3:D I have read his Booky Wook too .. twas revalational:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1044913 wrote: I like him,,, :D yes he goes too far sometimes,, and that wasnt funny what he and ross did,, he is just a silly little boy in a grown ups body really,,, still i like him and i find him funny a lot on his shows:-3:D I have read his Booky Wook too .. twas revalational:DLike alot of males Kaz:wah::wah::wah::rolleyes:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1044936 wrote: Like alot of males Kaz:wah::wah::wah::rolleyes:;)

yep:D but he is a very naughty little boy,,, and always was apparently:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1044941 wrote: yep:D but he is a very naughty little boy,,, and always was apparently:DAgain.............like most men Kaz:wah::wah::wah::wah::D;)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.

He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.

The biggest mistake Brand made was to team up with Ross. Brand will recover because the British public love him. Ross won't.

Ross teamed up with Brand in a vain attempt to be hip with the younger generation and cream off some of Brand's popularity.

Brand made a mistake but we shouldn't discount his talent because of that mistake.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1045127 wrote: Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.

He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.

The biggest mistake Brand made was to team up with Ross. Brand will recover because the British public love him. Ross won't.

Ross teamed up with Brand in a vain attempt to be hip with the younger generation and cream off some of Brand's popularity.

Brand made a mistake but we shouldn't discount his talent because of that mistake.

go away you foolish person

i know you are trying to wind me up to get banned its not happening chap.

p.s come to nottinghamshire and put down our legend if you can.

just because you live in the stockbroker belt you southerners know S.F.A

THIS IS THE LAST REPLY FROM ME
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1045127 wrote: Pantsandy..... Russell Brand is one of the funniest men on t.v. He has an almost childlike humour that i actually find funny along with half the population of this country.He is a lot younger than Ross and where Brand is 'in' with the younger generation of this country... Ross in not. Ross is a tired, dryed up, pathetic, over-paid idiot.

Brand made a mistake but we shouldn't discount his talent because of that mistake.Maybe but in the RW I dont know anybody who likes him so guess we are all in the second half and proud of it:D
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

pantoandy;1045232 wrote: go away you foolish person

THIS IS THE LAST REPLY FROM MENo need for that Pantoandy as we are all different.As I have said I cant stand this person and I do like Ross but everybody is entitled to their Opinion and we must never forget that.
Milly

Post by Milly »

pantoandy;1044594 wrote: good morning from lord grumps.

ive just dealt with one idiot on the FG now i come across another one.

idiots are like buses you wait ages and two come together.

SHAMED comic Russell Brand swaggered on to a Los Angeles stage last night and took a swipe at Georgina Baillie.

Smutty Brand was forced to flee to the US after abusing Fawlty Towers legend Andrew Sachs over his burlesque dancer granddaughter Georgina on his BBC Radio 2 show.

Brand and fellow DJ Jonathan Ross left messages on Sachs' answerphone claiming he had slept with Georgina – leading to thousands of complaints from listeners and Brand's resignation.

But last night brazen Brand still had the cheek to crack a joke at the expense of 23-year-old Georgina – a member of the burlesque group Satanic Sluts.

He told the mainly American audience: “Burlesque and erotica – I’ve been rethinking it of late”.

Brand, 33, flew to the US last week to play a booze-battling, sex crazed rock star.

The comic is to start filming Get Him To The Greek – a sequel to his role as Aldous Snow in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

An LA insider said: "Everyone is joking that it won't be much of a stretch for him."

AAG

doesnt this bearded fool know when to give in.

at least jhonathan woss is keeping his head down yet this idiot swaggers on stage in LA and upset someone else surely he would let the dust settle first after his last fiasco where he had to flee to avoid a lynching.

while you are over in LA russell STAY THERE AND DONT COME BACK .

you are about as funny as a boil on the arse.

AAG

Regardless of who he is... I can't stand insincere people fullstop!...

He issued an public apology to both Andrew Sachs and his granddaughter Georgina, which came across as meaningful and honest....

See here -

YouTube - Russell Brand apology statement

what a load of bull that turned out to be!... He claimed he didn't want to aplogise straight away, so he obviously put a lot of thought into what he wanted to say.... which turned out to be little more than just lies.....
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1045232 wrote: go away you foolish person

THIS IS THE LAST REPLY FROM ME

I see you repeated this post on another thread and i'll put my same reply here.

You were saying in another post that i could not give you a rough ride, i think you were bragging actually. You immediately come back with this. My, you take offence very quickly don't you?. If you can't take another members critism, then maybe your not cut out for this sort of thing. I had a far more brutal intro to this forum than i've given you as Spot will confirm.

I am dissappointed that the one who goaded me into saying that i could not possibly give you a rough ride has now become so defensive that you are conceding..... and to a mere girlie as well..... tut tut
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

Carolly;1045250 wrote: No need for that Pantoandy as we are all different.As I have said I cant stand this person and I do like Ross but everybody is entitled to their Opinion and we must never forget that.

i appologise carolly i should know better than to rise to the bait
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

pantoandy;1045686 wrote: i appologise carolly i should know better than to rise to the baitOk excepted..now behave:D;):driving:

Return to “Talk About Comedy”