My ***** is getting cold

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Oscar Namechange »

HOW DID I JUST KNOW THAT YOU'D ALL LOOK HERE?? :wah::wah::wah:

Now that Britain dives head first into winter with sleet conditions fore-casted for wednesday, my cat's are feeling a little cold.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT???:sneaky::sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bruv »

Five astrix doesn't spell cats.

I thought it was feets
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Chezzie

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Chezzie »

Nipel:D
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

Chezzie;1037136 wrote: Nipel:D

I did put the word wussy but with a P. The censor bleeped it out. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

My ***** is getting cold

Post by spot »

oscar;1037129 wrote: WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT???:sneaky::sneaky:I only came into the thread to point out you didn't have one.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Odie »

oscar;1037129 wrote: HOW DID I JUST KNOW THAT YOU'D ALL LOOK HERE?? :wah::wah::wah:

we had to, its a new thread!:wah:

were having snow flurries tomorrow.
Life is just to short for drama.
along-for-the-ride

My ***** is getting cold

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Getting chilly here in Georgia as well. I'm nice and warm in my home, but if I were to go outside, my ***** would also get cold.

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

My ***** is getting cold

Post by spot »

I have just been listening to the late Alan Coren on Radio 4. Recollections of times past are upon me. I shall unburden myself of one.

I learned to drive a car at thirty five with an instructor who saw fit to direct me, twice a week, over London Bridge, round the Surrey Docks, through the Rotherhithe tunnel, round Mile End and Bow and back down the Commercial Road onto London Wall and Moorgate. I learned lots. I discovered, for example, that it was difficult to drive a car while wearing hobnailed boots.

My particular image, though, is of the first time he directed me into the driver seat and told me to accustom myself to the controls. I made sure I had the lights, indicators, horn and the rest at my command and ended up shuffling my foot beside the clutch pedal. What, he asked after a few seconds, is puzzling you. I can't find the headlight dipper, I told him. He was very good, he didn't laugh but he took things slowly for a few minutes while he puzzled out what he'd been lumbered with.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

spot;1037154 wrote: I only came into the thread to point out you didn't have one.

Not quite sure what you meant there Spot??????????:confused::confused:
Bruv

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bruv »

Point ?
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

Bruv;1037229 wrote: Point ?

Who? Me or Spot? :confused:
Bruv

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bruv »

spot;1037154 wrote: I only came into the thread to point out you didn't have one.

Yes Spot.......I dont know what he's on about with the driving thing though
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

Bruv;1037261 wrote: Yes Spot.......I dont know what he's on about with the driving thing though
:wah: Your not alone Bruv, he lost me as well. It's probably a physcological, subliminal dicotome just to trick us. :wah:
Pheasy

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Pheasy »

oscar;1037255 wrote: Who? Me or Spot? :confused:

Who, what, where .... Did someone mention nipples ... Oh yes, I remember now it was Chezzers ;) What was everyone talking about anyway?
Pheasy

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Pheasy »

fuzzy butt;1037269 wrote: Geesh first Nomad now you ......................:thinking:

tap tap tap ................this thing working? OOOWWWHHHH !!! feedback

Welcome back ladies and gentleman to the second leg of the Coberst Cup. They're lining up at the gates .........OOHHHH I can see Nomad has jumped the gates ..............the stewards are bringing him back ........... Seems Spot is settling in nicely ..............but I think Nomad may be a bit fiesty today ...............Bill how do you see it?

"Well fuzz, Nomad has had a few missed starts this year in other threads and I think if he keeps this up the trainers may well be thinking of putting out to pasture before too long . Back to you!!!

" thanks bill I tend to agree with you ................well they're lining up in the stalls............lights are on..................Starter.............

And THERE OFF!!!!

'Nomad' jumps out a little too early followed close behind by 'chezzie' and 'along for the ride' settling in nicely.........moving toward the barriers now............moving along the outside is 'Jester' and 'Ted'. Coming up on the inside of the last thread is Odie, not to be out done by Qsducks .............OOOHHH there'll be a protest there . Koan is on the whip and coming round ..............G-man makes a break from the pack AND LOOK AT HIM GO!!!

Coming to the turn OOOHHH spot's broken down Oh my !!!! He was looking forward to the intelligensia cup in November ..........towards the straight now. They are pounding down the straight towards the finish line ...........Koan! nomad! koan! ............third and fourth placing G-man and chezzie............and what's this? along for the ride is chomping at the bit and heading in full bore, her rider has the whip out and she's giving him all shes got .........she's moved to the outside and she's off ........she's pounding in the way that only a filly like her can .

anyone have the trifecta or quinella?

:wah: Are you having 'a moment' oh Fuzzy one. And whats this about all these FG people riding together! What did I miss? You could of Pm'd me about this! or put it on facebook or something!! ;);)
Bruv

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1037266 wrote: :wah: Your not alone Bruv, he lost me as well. It's probably a physcological, subliminal dicotome just to trick us. :wah:

Very possibly.....anyone got a good dictionary ?
spot

My ***** is getting cold

Post by spot »

Bruv;1037287 wrote: Very possibly.....anyone got a good dictionary ?

Criticizing someone's spelling is bad form, you know.
Bruv

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bruv »

spot;1037312 wrote: Criticizing someone's spelling is bad form, you know.

If I knew it was wrong spelling....I might critisise....with two S's

Subliminal...... dicotome......physcological........probably
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

fuzzy butt;1037269 wrote: Geesh first Nomad now you ......................:thinking:

tap tap tap ................this thing working? OOOWWWHHHH !!! feedback

Welcome back ladies and gentleman to the second leg of the Coberst Cup. They're lining up at the gates .........OOHHHH I can see Nomad has jumped the gates ..............the stewards are bringing him back ........... Seems Spot is settling in nicely ..............but I think Nomad may be a bit fiesty today ...............Bill how do you see it?

"Well fuzz, Nomad has had a few missed starts this year in other threads and I think if he keeps this up the trainers may well be thinking of putting out to pasture before too long . Back to you!!!

" thanks bill I tend to agree with you ................well they're lining up in the stalls............lights are on..................Starter.............

And THERE OFF!!!!

'Nomad' jumps out a little too early followed close behind by 'chezzie' and 'along for the ride' settling in nicely.........moving toward the barriers now............moving along the outside is 'Jester' and 'Ted'. Coming up on the inside of the last thread is Odie, not to be out done by Qsducks .............OOOHHH there'll be a protest there . Koan is on the whip and coming round ..............G-man makes a break from the pack AND LOOK AT HIM GO!!!

Coming to the turn OOOHHH spot's broken down Oh my !!!! He was looking forward to the intelligensia cup in November ..........towards the straight now. They are pounding down the straight towards the finish line ...........Koan! nomad! koan! ............third and fourth placing G-man and chezzie............and what's this? along for the ride is chomping at the bit and heading in full bore, her rider has the whip out and she's giving him all shes got .........she's moved to the outside and she's off ........she's pounding in the way that only a filly like her can .

anyone have the trifecta or quinella?

:wah: Now that's my language and my proffession.

Where was Oscar?? Did i refuse at the first or pull my jockey up? Did i stall at the starting gate??:wah::wah:
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

Bruv;1037318 wrote: If I knew it was wrong spelling....I might critisise....with two S's

Subliminal...... dicotome......physcological........probably

I have no shame in admiting that i failed spelling at school and i'm too impatient to get my post on to use the spell check, besides i don't know where on this computing thing, it is.
Oscar Namechange

My ***** is getting cold

fuzzy butt;1037348 wrote: Ummm Oscar I have some bad news for you .................Teh Stewards and the police and officials have cordened off the stables area...............Remember what happened to Phar Lap? sorry mate

:wah::wah::wah::wah:

That's just not fair. I never even got to the parade ring. I want a stewards enquirey and i launch an objection to the first, second and third for 'hampering' in the stables!!!!
sunny104

My ***** is getting cold

Post by sunny104 »

wear underpants! :sneaky: :lips: :wah:
Bez

My ***** is getting cold

Post by Bez »

The arctic weathers reached the South coast........Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............and heavy rain on Thursday.......:mad:
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
K.Snyder

My ***** is getting cold

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1037129 wrote: HOW DID I JUST KNOW THAT YOU'D ALL LOOK HERE?? :wah::wah::wah:

Now that Britain dives head first into winter with sleet conditions fore-casted for wednesday, my cat's are feeling a little cold.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT???:sneaky::sneaky:

You see,..this is why I'm not an admin...

I would have left it!!!!!!!...

:yh_giggle...
el guapo

My ***** is getting cold

Post by el guapo »

well my weiner is still frozen
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
OpenMind

My ***** is getting cold

Post by OpenMind »

spot;1037203 wrote: I have just been listening to the late Alan Coren on Radio 4. Recollections of times past are upon me. I shall unburden myself of one.

I learned to drive a car at thirty five with an instructor who saw fit to direct me, twice a week, over London Bridge, round the Surrey Docks, through the Rotherhithe tunnel, round Mile End and Bow and back down the Commercial Road onto London Wall and Moorgate. I learned lots. I discovered, for example, that it was difficult to drive a car while wearing hobnailed boots.

My particular image, though, is of the first time he directed me into the driver seat and told me to accustom myself to the controls. I made sure I had the lights, indicators, horn and the rest at my command and ended up shuffling my foot beside the clutch pedal. What, he asked after a few seconds, is puzzling you. I can't find the headlight dipper, I told him. He was very good, he didn't laugh but he took things slowly for a few minutes while he puzzled out what he'd been lumbered with.

For the minute I thought you were talking of your own personal experience. Then I reread the passage. Hehe. I remember the floor mounted headlight dippers. (Showing my age now.):D
OpenMind

My ***** is getting cold

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1037142 wrote: I did put the word wussy but with a P. The censor bleeped it out. :wah:

Wussy with a P? Is that Wupssy, Wussyp, Wuspsy, Pwussy? I've never heard of that word. Perhaps that's why it was censored - it doesn't exist.:thinking:

Return to “General Chit Chat”