I'm in a mess.....

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
shelbell

I'm in a mess.....

Post by shelbell »

This is some great news Woppy! Keep it up! :)
Patsy Warnick

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Patsy Warnick »

See - it's not too bad talking to a stranger....

Glad it's helped. truely glad it's helped.

Enjoy your family - have fun

Patsy
cars

I'm in a mess.....

Post by cars »

The road to recovery starts with a single step woppster, and you're on your way!!! Well done! :)
Cars :)
Odie

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Odie »

woppy71;1029536 wrote: Feeling a lot better at the moment, I've been to see the doctor again, and she believed that may be mainly due to me getting things off my chest. I must admit that I do feel a lot better about that :)

I have also had a letter off of the people who will be doing my councelling, but there is a waiting list of a month or so, which is not to bad, all things considered.

As far as work goes, I have been taking in books to read when things get quiet, which seems to be helping me get over my boredom.

All in all, feeling a lot better :-6

glad your feeling better!

you can also bring in crossword puzzles if you like those?

I still like connect the numbers!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
sunny104

I'm in a mess.....

Post by sunny104 »

that's great news Woppy! :yh_hugs
woppy71

I'm in a mess.....

Post by woppy71 »

What wonderfull people you all are! :)

I am feeling a little better and have started to do some of the things again that I used to enjoy. I am also implementing some ways to organise my time better, so hopefully I wont be getting so stressed all the time. I'm also learning to say "No" some of the time, which has certainly helped! LOL!

I'm looking forward to Christmas, especially as i have the night off, the first xmas night off in ages! :-6
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Odie

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Odie »

woppy71;1087966 wrote: What wonderfull people you all are! :)

I am feeling a little better and have started to do some of the things again that I used to enjoy. I am also implementing some ways to organise my time better, so hopefully I wont be getting so stressed all the time. I'm also learning to say "No" some of the time, which has certainly helped! LOL!

I'm looking forward to Christmas, especially as i have the night off, the first xmas night off in ages! :-6

So happy things are getting so much better for you!

saying no sometimes is a good thing!

Life is just to short for drama.
Patsy Warnick

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Sometimes saying NO is a good thing...Do what's good for you & your Family..

Life can be demanding, and doing things for yourself is wonderful....

So Glad to hear Postive.

Merry Christmas Whoppy

Patsy
Kindle

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Kindle »

woppy71:

Very interesting thread with good testimonies from many people.

One thing, however, that was not brought out in any of the posts was any comments on the spiritual side of your being. If you are feeling empty or have feelings of "there must be more to life than this" type feelings, perhaps you might want to pursue this aspect.

I was glad to read your meds are working for you now that you are consistent in taking them. Usually, when it is time to come off them, they wean you from them. This way, if you begin to slip out of control, they can stop at a lower dosage and you won't lose any ground you've gained.

Good luck in your search for peace.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Bryn Mawr

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Bryn Mawr »

May your health continue to improve and here's to a great Christmas for you and yours.
sunny104

I'm in a mess.....

Post by sunny104 »

best wishes Woppy and hope you have a great Christmas and New Year! :yh_hugs :-6
cars

I'm in a mess.....

Post by cars »

Best wishes for the merriest of Christmases, for you & your family Woppy, as well as a very happy New Year!!!

Keep up the good work, you're headed in the right direction!
Cars :)
Chezzie

I'm in a mess.....

Post by Chezzie »

Glad to hear it Woppy

Hope you and your family have a good christmas and best wishes for 2009:-6

Return to “Mental Health”