What to do with George W Bush...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Well the elections are drawing nearer and I've recently thought that it was ironic that Bill Clinton lies about a stupid blow job and people are ready to impeach him yet President Bush lies us into war where people have eventually died for a war I most certainly do not believe in and so...

What would you do with President Bush if you had 100% authoritative rights to impose any punishment/appraisal upon the likes of Mr. Bush come 20th of January 2009?...

I want a perspective, have at it...

*Edit* - Please keep this about George W Bush and the policies attributed directly to and only to George W Bush and not about the American people please...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Realistically; I would conduct the most extensive investigation in discovering beyond a reasonable doubt President Bush's knowledge in Iraq lacking "weapons of mass destruction" and from the moment the investigation takes place George W Bush would be stripped of all of his assets until proven innocent...

Ideally; I'd strip George W Bush of all of his assets and he'd be imprisoned for a minimum of 7 years and he'd be banned from holding any political office upon his release...

I'd set George W Bush as an example and hope that it would deter others from taking advantage of the most important job the United States of America ever will see...
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

K.Snyder;1025896 wrote: Well the elections are drawing nearer and I've recently thought that it was ironic that Bill Clinton lies about a stupid blow job and people are ready to impeach him yet President Bush lies us into war where people have eventually died for a war I most certainly do not believe in and so...

What would you do with President Bush if you had 100% authoritative rights to impose any punishment/appraisal upon the likes of Mr. Bush come 20th of January 2009?...

He had intelligence that gave him the bad info. He was only in office less than 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton had some of the info when he was in office and didn't do anything about it. They've passed legislation since that allows the different branches, CIA, FBI etc... to communicate and share information that wasn't allowed before 9/11 and so many attacks on US soil has been thwarted now because of co-operation between these groups. If Bush didn't act on the 9/11 terrorist attacks, we would have been open to so many other attacks...Bush has the stance of Security of our people first. It will scare the hell out of me if Obama gets in...we'll be attacked again and probably a larger attack than the last one. I say when President Bush leaves office, let him resume his previous life. IMO...
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I would retire "G.W." and leave him alone. The real culprits won't be touched.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

shelbell;1025952 wrote: He had intelligence that gave him the bad info. He was only in office less than 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton had some of the info when he was in office and didn't do anything about it. They've passed legislation since that allows the different branches, CIA, FBI etc... to communicate and share information that wasn't allowed before 9/11 and so many attacks on US soil has been thwarted now because of co-operation between these groups. If Bush didn't act on the 9/11 terrorist attacks, we would have been open to so many other attacks...Bush has the stance of Security of our people first. It will scare the hell out of me if Obama gets in...we'll be attacked again and probably a larger attack than the last one. I say when President Bush leaves office, let him resume his previous life. IMO...

Please, do you have any references that prove this?...I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather read...

The surname "Bush" is all to coincidental to that of "Iraq"...Let's be honest here...Georgy Weorgy picked up where his father left off...Only he lined his pockets with gold...The atrocities presented to the American people among others far out weigh anything good that person has done while in the oval office so much so that I resent anyone whom wouldn't impeach him given the power at any time after March of 2003...

What you're doing is buying into right wing propaganda and the end result is the lining of big business that's turning this damn country into a fascist state that gets off on convincing people they're doing the right thing...

I fear Bush more than I fear Obama...And others would too if Obama were white...Oh wait a minute, he is white...I suppose he's not because his complexion resembles that in which people choose to differentiate from themselves?...I'm not slandering you sweetheart but you're buying into Obama being a terrorist because McCains campaign has resorted to such tactics because no one with an ounce of moral integrity would help to preserve the policies induced by the Bush administration. End of.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

K.Snyder;1026045 wrote: Please, do you have any references that prove this?...I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather read...

The surname "Bush" is all to coincidental to that of "Iraq"...Let's be honest here...Georgy Weorgy picked up where his father left off...Only he lined his pockets with gold...The atrocities presented to the American people among others far out weigh anything good that person has done while in the oval office so much so that I resent anyone whom wouldn't impeach him given the power at any time after March of 2003...

What you're doing is buying into right wing propaganda and the end result is the lining of big business that's turning this damn country into a fascist state that gets off on convincing people they're doing the right thing...

I fear Bush more than I fear Obama...And others would too if Obama were white...Oh wait a minute, he is white...I suppose he's not because his complexion resembles that in which people choose to differentiate from themselves?...I'm not slandering you sweetheart but you're buying into Obama being a terrorist because McCains campaign has resorted to such tactics because no one with an ounce of moral integrity would help to preserve the policies induced by the Bush administration. End of.

My references only come from watching Speeches and interviews. I have heard Bush state that he was wrong about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. You're also going to resent me too kev because I don't believe he should have been impeached then or now.

I'm also a Republican. I'm not, however, a right wing fanatic. I've been following this race since it began and have listened to many speeches, interviews and debates...for both parties. The left has too many ideas and ideals that go against my beliefs. I'm more of a traditionalist.

I don't care one bit about Obamas skin color, nor do I think he's a terrorist. I do believe he does not have experience or can get things done like he states he can...I live in Illinois and haven't seen him do a thing for us.

Come on now Kev, Obama has just as many slandering ads out as McCain. I've never once heard McCain call Obama a terrorist. I did hear him say that if Obama does win, people should not be afraid of him...he really got boo'd at that speech.

I don't agree with the bailout either, it should have been called the buyout. Obama does have a few good ideas, but the rest is just too far left for me to be comfortable to vote for him.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Move his butt to Peoria and see if it plays there.

Make him live in common man housing. No bodyguards. No SS men. No fancy ass mansion and no yearly salary for having "been" president. Let him go get a real job. See how long that lasts.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

shelbell;1026080 wrote: My references only come from watching Speeches and interviews. Speeches and interviews biased towards the republican party?...It's all a campaign to be honest...:wah:...I mean there's money to be won...Only democratic money doesn't come from war...At least not as much...The less the better, surely we can agree on that...

shelbell;1026080 wrote:

I'm also a Republican. I'm not, however, a right wing fanatic. I've been following this race since it began and have listened to many speeches, interviews and debates...for both parties. The left has too many ideas and ideals that go against my beliefs. I'm more of a traditionalist. Very well...

shelbell;1026080 wrote:

I don't care one bit about Obamas skin color, nor do I think he's a terrorist. I do believe he does not have experience or can get things done like he states he can...I live in Illinois and haven't seen him do a thing for us. Doing "nothing" sure the hell is better than taking us to the brink of depression wouldn't you agree?...:wah:

shelbell;1026080 wrote:

Come on now Kev, Obama has just as many slandering ads out as McCain. I've never once heard McCain call Obama a terrorist. I'm sure he does but I was speaking in reference to the latest McCain campaign reduced to The McCain-Palin campaign and the Republican National Committee launched a massive robocall campaign on Thursday designed to alarm voters about Barack Obama's past association with former radical Bill Ayers. The committee may be violating state law in the process.

The call begins: "Hello. I'm calling for John McCain and the RNC," before telling recipients that they "need to know that Barack Obama has worked closely with domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers, whose organization bombed the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon, a judge's home, and killed Americans."

More remarkable than the message (coming after a presidential debate in which John McCain said he didn't care about a "washed up terrorist") is the reach of the campaign itself. The Huffington Post received dozens of emails from voters who had either received the call or gotten a voice mail with a recording. Reports came from Ohio, Colorado, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Missouri, North Carolina, Florida, Texas, West Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, Indiana, Delaware, Illinois, Georgia and even Canada.

Several readers in Minnesota also reported receiving the call, which could be a violation of that state's laws. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/1 ... 35348.html

Ayers was 18 when Obama was 8 and they'd lived near each other and hence you get association...

shelbell;1026080 wrote: I did hear him say that if Obama does win, people should not be afraid of him...he really got boo'd at that speech. I like McCain to be honest...I think he is someone with heart...Can't say the same about Bush though.

shelbell;1026080 wrote: I don't agree with the bailout either, it should have been called the buyout. Obama does have a few good ideas, but the rest is just too far left for me to be comfortable to vote for him.McCain is too far right for me...:yh_bigsmi...
Odie

Post by Odie »

has any of the US presidents done anything right by US folks?:rolleyes:
Life is just to short for drama.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1026136 wrote: has any of the US presidents done anything right by US folks?:rolleyes:

Sure...

But until America is perfect by any given standard I personally would continue to be critical.
Odie

Post by Odie »

K.Snyder;1026183 wrote: Sure...

But until America is perfect by any given standard I personally would continue to be critical.

America or anywhere else will never be perfect in our standards, at least not in Canada!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Throw him, Cheney & Rove into the Potomic River:wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1026190 wrote: America or anywhere else will never be perfect in our standards, at least not in Canada!

Well then we're going to be critical for a very long time then aren't we?...:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

K.Snyder;1026193 wrote: Well then we're going to be critical for a very long time then aren't we?...:wah:

damn right!:wah:

go ahead now, continue with what to do with Bush!:wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;1026183 wrote: Sure...

I should clarify that...

Until America is perfect by any reasonably ethical standard I personally would continue to be critical.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1026196 wrote: damn right!:wah:

go ahead now, continue with what to do with Bush!:wah:

Wipe the dust off of the stocks until January 20th 2009...That should due in the meantime...

:wah:
wildhorses

Post by wildhorses »

K.Snyder;1025896 wrote: Well the elections are drawing nearer and I've recently thought that it was ironic that Bill Clinton lies about a stupid blow job and people are ready to impeach him yet President Bush lies us into war where people have eventually died for a war I most certainly do not believe in and so...

*Edit* - Please keep this about George W Bush and the policies attributed directly to and only to George W Bush and not about the American people please...

Ahhh. A complete investigation of all of his doings in office....with a fine tooth comb. He would be found guilty of plenty. I would send him to prison upon conviction. He would be there for a long time.
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

RedGlitter;1026131 wrote: Move his butt to Peoria and see if it plays there.

Make him live in common man housing. No bodyguards. No SS men. No fancy ass mansion and no yearly salary for having "been" president. Let him go get a real job. See how long that lasts. all right!!!!!!
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

wildhorses;1026203 wrote: Ahhh. A complete investigation of all of his doings in office....with a fine tooth comb. He would be found guilty of plenty. I would send him to prison upon conviction. He would be there for a long time.

And take Cheney & Rove & Company with him:wah:
southern yankee

:sneaky:i can understand why this man angers so many. in our life time. no pres has been this bad of a leader. Well Nixon. Remember he was NOT a Crook:wah: But yes Clinton couldn't keep his pants on. BUT we were not teetering on the verge of a depression as we are with Bush:mad:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1026255 wrote: :sneaky:i can understand why this man angers so many. in our life time. no pres has been this bad of a leader. Well Nixon. Remember he was NOT a Crook:wah: But yes Clinton couldn't keep his pants on. BUT we were not teetering on the verge of a depression as we are with Bush:mad:

Getting ready to watch Palin on SNL.:wah: Our hometown newspaper has just endorsed Obama.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Id settle for someone wiping the smirk off his face.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

RedGlitter;1026131 wrote: Move his butt to Peoria and see if it plays there.

Make him live in common man housing. No bodyguards. No SS men. No fancy ass mansion and no yearly salary for having "been" president. Let him go get a real job. See how long that lasts.

Every job W has had he's tanked it..and he really fooled the American people into thinking otherwise...now look who looks like the biggest fools?
BTS

Post by BTS »

Re: What to do with George W Bush...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelbell

He had intelligence that gave him the bad info. He was only in office less than 8 months when 9/11 happened. Clinton had some of the info when he was in office and didn't do anything about it. They've passed legislation since that allows the different branches, CIA, FBI etc... to communicate and share information that wasn't allowed before 9/11 and so many attacks on US soil has been thwarted now because of co-operation between these groups. If Bush didn't act on the 9/11 terrorist attacks, we would have been open to so many other attacks...Bush has the stance of Security of our people first. It will scare the hell out of me if Obama gets in...we'll be attacked again and probably a larger attack than the last one. I say when President Bush leaves office, let him resume his previous life. IMO...

K.Snyder

Please, do you have any references that prove this?...I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather read...

Kevin..........Is this Right wing propaganda? If so show us where?

PS:

Sorry so long but you asked:

"Please, do you have any references that prove this?...I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather read..."

and there were just SO many Demorats that wanted Saddam's ass back then, then stabbed President Bush in the back for political reasons after we committed to follow through with their very demands!!!

Awww yes history sux when one has not seen all the facts.

October 9th, 1999 Letter to President Clinton Signed by Senators Levin, Lieberman, Lautenberg, Dodd, Kerrey, Feinstein, Mikulski, Daschle, Breaux, Johnson, Inouye, Landrieu, Ford and Kerry -- all Democrats

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions, including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

John Kerry, January 23rd, 2003

"Without question we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator leading an impressive regime. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he's miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. His consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction."

Sandy Berger February 18th, 1998

"He''ll use those weapons of mass destruction again as he has 10 times since 1983."

Senator Carl Levin September 19th, 2002

"We begin with a common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations, is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

Senator Hillary Clinton, October 10th of 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock. His missile delivery capability, his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists including Al-Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Madeleine Albright November 10th, 1999

"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

Robert Byrd October 3rd, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of '98. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons."

Al Gore, September 23rd, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter, and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

Bill Clinton, February 17th, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace, and we have to use force, our purpose is clear: We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

Madeleine Albright, February 1st, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and the security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

Nancy Pelosi December 16th, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology, which is a threat to countries in the region, and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Al Gore September 23rd, 2002

"We know that he has stored nuclear supplies, secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

John Kerry October 9th, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the US the authority to use force if necessary to disarm Saddam because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

Ted Kennedy September 27th, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

Jay Rockefeller October 10th, 2002

"There was unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. We also should remember that we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

Senator Bob Graham December 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has and has had for a number of years a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

qsducks;1026343 wrote: Every job W has had he's tanked it..and he really fooled the American people into thinking otherwise...now look who looks like the biggest fools?

See post above
BTS

Post by BTS »

wildhorses;1026203 wrote: Ahhh. A complete investigation of all of his doings in office....with a fine tooth comb. He would be found guilty of plenty. I would send him to prison upon conviction. He would be there for a long time.

Name one crime you could send him away for........and PLEASE don't waste the taxpayers money.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BTS;1026350 wrote:

Kevin..........Is this Right wing propaganda? If so show us where?

PS:

Sorry so long but you asked:

"Please, do you have any references that prove this?...I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather read..."

and there were just SO many Demorats that wanted Saddam's ass back then, then stabbed President Bush in the back for political reasons after we committed to follow through with their very demands!!!

Awww yes history sux when one has not seen all the facts.

You're mistaken BTS...You're assuming that I'm defending democratic shortcomings by offending President Bush for what I find to be inappropriate leadership...

I agree that Saddam Hussein should have not been in power over any living creature nor any living organism that would otherwise be detrimental to society but that does not excuse the President of the United States of lying his people into war...In fact, I disapprove of the United States ever helping Saddam Hussein to be the leader over any living creature at any given time more so.

My concern is based on the current President of the United States of America.

And for the record I do not agree with right wing politics and I almost equally so do not agree with left wing politics.

If I were ever President of the United States of America I would be assassinated the first week in office. To be quite honest I don't know of a more worthwhile cause to die for than that fighting to create a perfect state of equality.
southern yankee

you know Bush has allowed our country to take such a nose dive. that truly it would not matter who was running on the Rep. ticket. He or she would not win. because Bush has left such a bad taste in our mouth. that the memory of his smell and taste. will last for a least 4 years. Now with Obama. I think the vote is out of desperation. Which is not good either. But there is no one to blame but Bush. When Obama will become our next president. He laid down the red carpet for him:mad::mad::-5
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

BTS;1026351 wrote: See post above

Those long posts are real snoozers:wah:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

southern yankee;1026899 wrote: you know Bush has allowed our country to take such a nose dive. that truly it would not matter who was running on the Rep. ticket. He or she would not win. because Bush has left such a bad taste in our mouth. that the memory of his smell and taste. will last for a least 4 years. Now with Obama. I think the vote is out of desperation. Which is not good either. But there is no one to blame but Bush. When Obama will become our next president. He laid down the red carpet for him:mad::mad::-5

I tend to agree with you SY. I was thinking this morning what my reaction's going to be when/if Obama wins: "Thank God! Oh sh*t!" :-2
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;1026903 wrote: Those long posts are real snoozers:wah:

If people knew all of the facts no one would have to read past the word "facts"...

I don't know of any person knowledgeable of Saddam Husein's practices that would prefer he were in power...Including far leftist Liberals.
southern yankee

RedGlitter;1026911 wrote: I tend to agree with you SY. I was thinking this morning what my reaction's going to be when/if Obama wins: "Thank God! Oh sh*t!" :-2 yes there is no one else to blame but Bush. I wonder what he is thinking right now?/ What does his family think of his presidency??
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1026923 wrote: yes there is no one else to blame but Bush. I wonder what he is thinking right now?/ What does his family think of his presidency??

I think he is big denial and his fam will rally around him. You'll probs never see a memior written by him as he is dyslexic and can't even form a sentence.
southern yankee

qsducks;1026931 wrote: I think he is big denial and his fam will rally around him. You'll probs never see a memior written by him as he is dyslexic and can't even form a sentence. well this morning i heard that C. Powell was endorsing Obama. He is one person that i respect his opinion. I don;t think it is a black thing either.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1026948 wrote: well this morning i heard that C. Powell was endorsing Obama. He is one person that i respect his opinion. I don;t think it is a black thing either.

Totally agree. Look what Bush's cabinet did to Powell? A high ranking member of the military and they all shot him down. I thought it was embarrassing for him to be in that dysfunctional cabinet.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;1026957 wrote: Totally agree. Look what Bush's cabinet did to Powell? A high ranking member of the military and they all shot him down. I thought it was embarrassing for him to be in that dysfunctional cabinet.

That usually happens when you step in front of an oil rig.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

K.Snyder;1026964 wrote: That usually happens when you step in front of an oil rig.

And the drivers were Cheney, Rove & Rumsfeld.
southern yankee

qsducks;1026967 wrote: And the drivers were Cheney, Rove & Rumsfeld. I agree. Before my time. But Bush is being compared to H. Hoover. can anyone comment on this??
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

qsducks;1026967 wrote: And the drivers were Cheney, Rove & Rumsfeld.

And Cujo was in the back!!!!!!!...

Hehe...

:yh_giggle...
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

K.Snyder;1026991 wrote: And Cujo was in the back!!!!!!!...

Hehe...

:yh_giggle...

:wah::wah:
southern yankee

qsducks;1027001 wrote: :wah::wah: could name a few more co-pilots:wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;1027009 wrote: could name a few more co-pilots:wah:

I just couldn't see Powell working for Bush in the first place. Not with that mongrel cabinet.
southern yankee

Scrat;1027234 wrote: I can't say what I'd do, not all of this is his fault. I think the vast majority of people whom run this country need to be thrown into jail, repugnicans and dumocrats.

The whole stinking bunch has screwed over America. They all need to suffer. that is what caused so much desperation. in our country. We are just looking for a way not to drown. Very depressing what our country and others are going through. Due to greed:(:mad:
LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

shelbell;1025952 wrote: He had intelligence that gave him the bad info.

Then he should have read a newspaper!! From the end of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, there were inspection teams in Iraq looking for WMD's and not one was found.

With over 4,000 U.S. soldiers killed and over 30,000 wounded - you bet there should be some repercussions! Personally, I think he should be given a cell at Guantanamo or maybe Abu Grab.

But I would settle for impeachment.
Sandi

southern yankee

LilacDragon;1027274 wrote: Then he should have read a newspaper!! From the end of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, there were inspection teams in Iraq looking for WMD's and not one was found.

With over 4,000 U.S. soldiers killed and over 30,000 wounded - you bet there should be some repercussions! Personally, I think he should be given a cell at Guantanamo or maybe Abu Grab.

But I would settle for impeachment. he did that for DADDY:mad:
southern yankee

now we talked all about Bush. Now what do you think of the other elections for senate. Do you think we will have a majority Dem. this election? Or even for govs running, what do you think??? Do you feel bush will have a damper on all races???
BTS

Post by BTS »

qsducks;1026903 wrote: Those long posts are real snoozers:wah:

I know proof sux..............eh?

And seeing all your heros of today that wanted his ass yesterday sux too....Eh?
BTS

Post by BTS »

LilacDragon;1027274 wrote: Then he should have read a newspaper!! From the end of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, there were inspection teams in Iraq looking for WMD's and not one was found.

On what count would you impeach?

And don't waste the taxpayers (my) monies lookin for a stain on a dress.

Tell us what you would impeach him on.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

You forget that Sadam lead the inspectors on a wild goose chase...then he kicked them out completely. Bush gave Sadam a deadline to comply with letting the inspectors back in and sadam completely ignored it.

And please, a newspaper? Most of the media is totally biased against almost every Republican and they promote their own agenda as far left loons.

Return to “General Chit Chat”