All Righty Then ...

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
Pheasy

All Righty Then ...

Post by Pheasy »

I came across this place called FG. Something in my distant memory says it is familiar. But.... Then when it took me 30 mins. to work out how to PM, and then another 30 mins to work out how to post a thread, so I figured I had not been here before :D

Oh well may as well say Hi :-4:-4
spot

All Righty Then ...

Post by spot »

Yay! It's the pheasant!

How's the pheasant chicks getting along? How are you?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kathy Ellen

All Righty Then ...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Sweetheart Pheasy:-4

I missed you lots.....Hope you're home to stay:-6:p
Carolly

All Righty Then ...

Post by Carolly »

Glad you listened;)Great:D:-4:-4;)xx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

All Righty Then ...

Post by G#Gill »

Pheasy !!!!!!!!!! Welcome back :-6

How are you, and how's things, and what have you been up to ?? I think a lot of us missed you Mrs XXX
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
CARLA

All Righty Then ...

Post by CARLA »

PHEASY your back, good to see you again. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

dubs

All Righty Then ...

Post by dubs »

WooHoo!!!! Bird's back........:yh_kiss:yh_hugs

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
abbey

All Righty Then ...

Post by abbey »

Good to see you back :-6
flopstock

All Righty Then ...

Post by flopstock »

about danged time!:-4

welcome home!:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Pheasy

All Righty Then ...

Post by Pheasy »

There you all go making me cry! .... haven't cried since .... umm ... since I was last here :-4:-4 Thanks for the welcome my friends :-1 :-4

I have been crazy busy ... this homeschooling thing takes up a lot of time and love .... and patience .... and love ... and patience. Josh and Lucy are doing great, I wish I has done this before.

I have also been busy getting my life in order ... stopped feeling sorry for myself ... no really I have :)

Its great to see you all. I will try and pop in from time to time ... got to be careful though this place is a little too addictive.

Love to you all.

Theresa :-4
Kathy Ellen

All Righty Then ...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello my friend:-4

It is really good to see you home. Don't leave again, K:p:p I was going to email you, but thought you needed a break. Hope all is going well with you and family:-6

Glad the kidlets are good and you're enjoying home schooling. It is certainly a major task. Let me know if you need anything...books, curriculum...whatever...NJASK requirements....

I'll try to locate stuff and send them on your way if you wish...be happy to do it;)

Take care hun...

love ya lots, Kathy
buttercup

All Righty Then ...

Post by buttercup »

Hi Girl :-4
qsducks

All Righty Then ...

Post by qsducks »

Hi Pheasy. Was just thinking about you the other day. Don;t know why, but you popped into my brain and I thought to myself "wow, haven't seen Pheasy around lately".
ButterflyPrincess

All Righty Then ...

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

omg! Hiya Pheasy!

how are you?

It's been awhile.
Patsy Warnick

All Righty Then ...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Hey you !!

You've been missed......:)

Patsy
mrsK

All Righty Then ...

Post by mrsK »

Hello:)

Great to see you back here.

Pleased all is going well for you:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Chezzie

All Righty Then ...

Post by Chezzie »

Hi me fav pheasant plucker:-4

Easier to chat here than on Face Book and I dont have to poke you :wah::wah:

Great to see ya back here hun xxxxxxx
Betty Boop

All Righty Then ...

Post by Betty Boop »

Welcome back Pheasy, good to see you! :-4
kazalala

All Righty Then ...

Post by kazalala »

woo hoo:guitaristwelcome back Pheasy! Things sound good for you, im pleased:):-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
jones jones

All Righty Then ...

Post by jones jones »

hi theresa!

Jj :-4
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
mikeinie

All Righty Then ...

Post by mikeinie »

Pheasy;1016734 wrote: I came across this place called FG. Something in my distant memory says it is familiar. But.... Then when it took me 30 mins. to work out how to PM, and then another 30 mins to work out how to post a thread, so I figured I had not been here before :D

Funny, I don't recall getting a PM!!:(

Great to see you back again. You have been missed.
pinkchick

All Righty Then ...

Post by pinkchick »

Pheasy;1016734 wrote: I came across this place called FG. Something in my distant memory says it is familiar. But.... Then when it took me 30 mins. to work out how to PM, and then another 30 mins to work out how to post a thread, so I figured I had not been here before :D

Oh My Goodness!!!!!

Great to see you darlin :-6:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
along-for-the-ride

All Righty Then ...

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So nice to see ya back. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peg

All Righty Then ...

Post by Peg »

Do I know you? :sneaky: :wah:

Great seeing you back here! :-4
sunny104

All Righty Then ...

Post by sunny104 »

welcome back! :-4
Odie

All Righty Then ...

Post by Odie »

Hello, we haven't met, welcome back!
Life is just to short for drama.
Pheasy

All Righty Then ...

Post by Pheasy »

Thanks everyone for the fantastic welcome - it's good to see you all (well read you all) :-4

Thanks for the kind offer Kathy, you are such a kind and caring person - I bet all your children at school adore you.

It's like being back at school myself, I get up at 5am every morning and work through the lessons for the day. Josh is cyber-schooling, but I still have to mark his work and make sure he fully understands it, which means I have to understand it too:thinking: It's a challenge esp. the science and math - I didn't think much of these lessons when I was at school .... oh well at least I am getting a chance to learn the things I slept through when I was there :D

I am learning a lot of US history from both Josh and Lucy's social studies, so at least now I understand what my friends here are talking about ..... well sometimes anyway - I don't think they will ever understand my sense of humour though :D

Spot, I'm doing good - thanks for asking. I was a little concerned about you when I saw how many female moderators FG now has. Are they being nice to you (pheasy imagines Spot pulling his hair out over a gin and tonic in the moderators lounge :D).

Oh well, I'm off to read jj's 'getting you into bed thread' - nothing much changed there then :D

Thanks again for the great welcoming back.

PS Whats this tagging thing all about?
Chezzie

All Righty Then ...

Post by Chezzie »

Pheasy;1019031 wrote: Thanks everyone for the fantastic welcome - it's good to see you all (well read you all)

Thanks for the kind offer Kathy, you are such a kind and caring person - I bet all your children at school adore you.

It's like being back at school myself, I get up at 5am every morning and work through the lessons for the day. Josh is cyber-schooling, but I still have to mark his work and make sure he fully understands it, which means I have to understand it too:thinking: It's a challenge esp. the science and math - I didn't think much of these lessons when I was at school .... oh well at least I am getting a chance to learn the things I slept through when I was there :D

I am learning a lot of US history from both Josh and Lucy's social studies, so at least now I understand what my friends here are talking about ..... well sometimes anyway - I don't think they will ever understand my sense of humour though :D

Spot, I'm doing good - thanks for asking. I was a little concerned about you when I saw how many female moderators FG now has. Are they being nice to you (pheasy imagines Spot pulling his hair out over a gin and tonic in the moderators lounge :D).

Oh well, I'm off to read jj's 'getting you into bed thread' - nothing much changed there then :D

Thanks again for the great welcoming back.

PS Whats this tagging thing all about?

Tag your IT:D

Return to “General Chit Chat”