Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38741
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1319882 wrote: Hoppy, when you click to send a reply, if you click" 'advanced' the icons will show!


Hush woman, we don't *want* hoppy to have any icons.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14728
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :p :p :p
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14728
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by G#Gill »

Good day to you Mr. Spot ! I trust you are frightfully well ! Not melting away in this heat?.................No ? ....................... jolly hockey sticks ! (smile and wink) :yh_bigsmi
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14728
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by G#Gill »

TS, please where are the 'Top posters' lists ? That we used to be able to get from the front page.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

well well .. dont i feel like the poor relation now:thinking: cant use the arcade any more ,:-1 Is this true or is it just another glitch?:-3




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

lost my pic in my siggy too:thinking:




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

stranger and stranger!:-3I went to the thing on home page where it says find out more ,, it usually takes you to the page for subscribing and telling you how much and what extras you receive for subscribing,,, i got this message...

Forumgarden Message

ForumGarden does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15656
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1319896 wrote: stranger and stranger!:-3I went to the thing on home page where it says find out more ,, it usually takes you to the page for subscribing and telling you how much and what extras you receive for subscribing,,, i got this message...

Forumgarden Message

ForumGarden does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.


Hmm looks like quite a few glitches about, I get the same when I try that too so it's nothing personal Kaz ;)

Do you have the 'Games' option up on your top FG toolbar, between 'Blogs' and 'My Tools' ?
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1319899 wrote: Hmm looks like quite a few glitches about, I get the same when I try that too so it's nothing personal Kaz ;)

Do you have the 'Games' option up on your top FG toolbar, between 'Blogs' and 'My Tools' ?


Yes and it takes me there ,, but if i click on a game to play i get this message

Forumgarden Message

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup.




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15656
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Betty Boop »

ah, I see. Yes I can get in and play so looks like it's a perk :o
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1319902 wrote: ah, I see. Yes I can get in and play so looks like it's a perk :o


Great:thinking:so unless you pay , you cant have an avatar,, a siggy, I dont know wether im allowed to ;put pics on here as i aint had any success so far, cant go in the arcade,,

hmm pay up or go away ,,

im a bit peeved tbh BB.. not your fault i know,and its not like i even use it a lot, but its a bit off putting for new members when to be frank theres a lot of places that dont charge for any of these things.




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Cant use casino either




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1319902 wrote: ah, I see. Yes I can get in and play so looks like it's a perk :o


Not really, Betty, the scores won't save :wah:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

yep im not allowed to upload any pics either ,, oh well..

actually this has made me feel sort of ,, how do i put it:thinking: ,,, get out ye not in the club anymore:wah:its funny ,,, but not:thinking: im surprised i can even use the smilies tbh




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Odie »

what happened to 'my topics', there are only 9 threads there now?:-3
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15656
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1319906 wrote: Great:thinking:so unless you pay , you cant have an avatar,, a siggy, I dont know wether im allowed to ;put pics on here as i aint had any success so far, cant go in the arcade,,

hmm pay up or go away ,,

im a bit peeved tbh BB.. not your fault i know,and its not like i even use it a lot, but its a bit off putting for new members when to be frank theres a lot of places that dont charge for any of these things.


I'm sure TS will see this and take note of your complaints hun. There's still a lot of work going on in the background so hang on in there, I'm having problems uploading photos at the moment too :-3
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1319915 wrote: I'm sure TS will see this and take note of your complaints hun. There's still a lot of work going on in the background so hang on in there, I'm having problems uploading photos at the moment too :-3


well TS has been ;putting updates in the blog area and theres nothing there at the mo suggesting about whats going on ,, i will ;pop in now and then to see whats happening ,,its not just photo's its any pic at all even from photobucket,, if you can go in arcade and casino and i cant ,, that function has obviously been turned off for non paying members.. anyaway as i said ,, it will eventually be clarified one way or the other i suppose.




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

Odie;1319914 wrote: what happened to 'my topics', there are only 9 threads there now?:-3


I've posted a dozen times about the current search bug.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1319918 wrote: well TS has been ;putting updates in the blog area and theres nothing there at the mo suggesting about whats going on ,, i will ;pop in now and then to see whats happening ,,its not just photo's its any pic at all even from photobucket,, if you can go in arcade and casino and i cant ,, that function has obviously been turned off for non paying members.. anyaway as i said ,, it will eventually be clarified one way or the other i suppose.


This is when you click on the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Odie »

Tombstone;1319621 wrote: good!

BTW - The MY POSTS function has been moved below MY Tools - Should work now.


sorry, I just saw this one that said it was working.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1319918 wrote: well TS has been ;putting updates in the blog area and theres nothing there at the mo suggesting about whats going on ,, i will ;pop in now and then to see whats happening ,,its not just photo's its any pic at all even from photobucket,, if you can go in arcade and casino and i cant ,, that function has obviously been turned off for non paying members.. anyaway as i said ,, it will eventually be clarified one way or the other i suppose.


How are things working for you now? You should be a.o.k. on everything. Games, Arcade, Uploading, etc. Let me know if not via "contact us" button.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Tombstone;1319937 wrote: This is when you click on the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page.


really? why? cant you answer me here?:thinking: i thought even if you were'nt here at the time of me posting maybe a mod would have known what was going on ,, i knew you were still in stages of updating and possibly it was more glitches and you would probabaly clarify when you came online. Why do i get the feeling im in the doghouse now?:thinking:




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1319942 wrote: really? why? cant you answer me here?:thinking: i thought even if you were'nt here at the time of me posting maybe a mod would have known what was going on ,, i knew you were still in stages of updating and possibly it was more glitches and you would probabaly clarify when you came online. Why do i get the feeling im in the doghouse now?:thinking:


I answered you here.

Can you tell me what my signature line says?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

Tombstone;1319941 wrote: How are things working for you now? You should be a.o.k. on everything. Games, Arcade, Uploading, etc. Let me know if not via "contact us" button.
I have to apologise as i didnt see this post. My fault. I did use contact us button,, and just used it again:o:wah:




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11518
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by YZGI »

kazalala;1319942 wrote: really? why? cant you answer me here?:thinking: i thought even if you were'nt here at the time of me posting maybe a mod would have known what was going on ,, i knew you were still in stages of updating and possibly it was more glitches and you would probabaly clarify when you came online. Why do i get the feeling im in the doghouse now?:thinking:


You are in the doghouse. If you have any more trouble with Tombstone you just let the ole YZGI know. I got my ways.:wah:
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

kazalala;1319942 wrote: really? why? cant you answer me here?:thinking: i thought even if you were'nt here at the time of me posting maybe a mod would have known what was going on ,, i knew you were still in stages of updating and possibly it was more glitches and you would probabaly clarify when you came online. Why do i get the feeling im in the doghouse now?:thinking:


I missed answering your doghouse comment. Absolutely not! I'm just trying to be helpful. I don't have enough hours in the day to keep up with all the postings here...so if you want individual attention...email me.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

YZGI;1319947 wrote: You are in the doghouse. If you have any more trouble with Tombstone you just let the ole YZGI know. I got my ways.:wah:


Hey! I've been in the doghouse many times! ruff.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

YZGI;1319947 wrote: You are in the doghouse. If you have any more trouble with Tombstone you just let the ole YZGI know. I got my ways.:wah:
will do ,, probabaly a better option than me havin a hissy fit:wah:

Tombstone;1319949 wrote: I missed answering your doghouse comment. Absolutely not! I'm just trying to be helpful. I don't have enough hours in the day to keep up with all the postings here...so if you want individual attention...email me.
ok thanks:):o




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11518
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by YZGI »

kazalala;1319952 wrote: will do ,, probabaly a better option than me havin a hissy fit:wah:

ok thanks:):o


See, I told ya. Got him on the run.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

YZGI;1319953 wrote: See, I told ya. Got him on the run.
:wah::wah:naughty:sneaky::wah:




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

YZGI;1319953 wrote: See, I told ya. Got him on the run.


dog run?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
Kathy Ellen
Posts: 10569
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Chris,

I haven't had a chance yet to read all the posts for 2 days. Wondering if you knew there are adds in the last post of each thread, and a message stating that they'll be removed if you register? I am registered and see the ad in the last post of each thread.

Nice job with our forum Chris.....lots of work you're putting into making it look nice.



Thanks,

Kathy Ellen
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1319977 wrote: Hi Chris,

I haven't had a chance yet to read all the posts for 2 days. Wondering if you knew there are adds in the last post of each thread, and a message stating that they'll be removed if you register?

Nice job with our forum Chris.....lots of work you're putting into making it look nice.



Thanks,

Kathy Ellen


Jazzy can no longer see posts/threads as there are to many advertisements, guess they are there so it makes you become a subscribing member.:-3
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

I know some people have spoken about issues here on this thread, but TS sometimes dont see them and so it is begtter to mail him through contact us than to just mention here. A few people have said about the arcade scores not registering, but TS did'nt know until i mailed him so i suggest if you are having any problems to use the contact us button or he may not even know about the problem let alone be able to fix it:D:D




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14728
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by G#Gill »

It seems that TS has fixed the arcade scores, and they can be registered! Thank you TS XXX. Too late for my big score on Mahjong though grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll just have to try again then, won't I ? LOL
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1320063 wrote: It seems that TS has fixed the arcade scores, and they can be registered! Thank you TS XXX. Too late for my big score on Mahjong though grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'll just have to try again then, won't I ? LOL


Yes but when i mailed him he said it was the first he heard,, thats why im saying just mentioning stuff on this thread dont mean he is going to see it, if you want something sorted best to contact TS:D




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

Kathy Ellen;1319977 wrote: Hi Chris,

I haven't had a chance yet to read all the posts for 2 days. Wondering if you knew there are adds in the last post of each thread, and a message stating that they'll be removed if you register? I am registered and see the ad in the last post of each thread.

Nice job with our forum Chris.....lots of work you're putting into making it look nice.



Thanks,

Kathy Ellen


Hi Kathy Ellen,

Hopefully those ads on the last post are gone now for you.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
Tombstone
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:00 pm

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by Tombstone »

And...ad format is back to the way it used to be with the addition of a banner ad at the very bottom of the page.

If you are unregistered you see more.

If you are a premium member/supporting member, ads are gone except for one at the very bottom of the page.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Software Upgrade Has Begun...

Post by kazalala »

I dont see any ads at all:D:D




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “News and Announcements”