somewhere else to buy craft stuff!

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

try out lakeland limited, they are online and have stores around the UK as well..... if you go online they have a bargain bit and the stores always sell out before the website....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

on the website at the mo in the bargain bit they have some stamps way cheap, little dinosaur ones, fairy ones and cheeky ones, i phoned my local stores but they had all sold out the only place i could get any was from their website, had to pay delivery but still was worth it taking into account the savings i was making
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

abbey

Post by abbey »

Flouncey wrote: I remember when Lakeland were called Lakeland plastics and they just had the one small shop in Windermere.

Now they have shops all over the country and the shop in Windermere is huge!

It just goes to show that people still like to buy high quality items. :)

I personally think they are great, I love their gadgets and things as well as their arts and crafts stuff. :)You and me both Flouncey, i get the Easyyo yogurt mix from there, if make your own yogurt its the best!
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

oh and because ii bought online for the first time i got a £5 gift voucher too :D
life is what you make it

Return to “Arts Crafts”