Can you feel your soul

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
nvalleyvee

Can you feel your soul

Post by nvalleyvee »

I was asked by another member to relate my experiences with meditaion, out-of body experience and just plain going into your soul self as self realization. There are many ways to relate to your soul mind. I call it that because when you try to get to the core of your being you must always get back to how your mind works. It is different for every person. It is so difficult to get to how we really feel about ourselves - it gets wrapped up in how we deal with other people and the "situations" in our lives. The day to day dealings of living in this world. If you take yourself down to a state of meditation you usually feel a sense of dislocation from your mind and body and that can be very scary. Most people do not ever trust themselves - their inner core. The essence of who you are and can become.

OK - I've just gone off the deep end..........
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
BabyRider

Can you feel your soul

Post by BabyRider »

No, you haven't!! I want to hear more! Seriously, NV, I'd love to hear about this.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

nvalleyvee

Can you feel your soul

Post by nvalleyvee »

I need some questions BR - it goes to the depth of who I am - I can give advice or description but nothing further than what I've said without INPUT.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
BabyRider

Can you feel your soul

Post by BabyRider »

Sorry...of course it's not that simple, right?

I'm interested in deep relaxation techniques. Where you "shut out" everything around you and focus on, well, being relaxed. I don't know exactly how to ask what I'm asking for, but I know why: The fiance is under HUGE amounts of stress right now, from many different things and he's starting to wear from it all. He said himself, he's gonna "crack." He needs a way to divert all that negative energy. What else can I tell you?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

nvalleyvee

Can you feel your soul

Post by nvalleyvee »

He needs someone there to take him to another place - to release him from this world and allow him to know himself
nvalleyvee

Can you feel your soul

Post by nvalleyvee »

Well BR - it will not be easy. There are many different ways for different people. I have found the best way is to give up any ideas of religion - or if you must keep religion - keep the fact that Jesus resides in an etherial world. It is the world that exists with all the great religious leaders of humanity. They all said - in their own way - that the mind (the essence of who we are) exists on another plane after we die. You may call that heaven or nirvana or wherever. It has always been possible to take our mind to this place. It is very difficult for people to do this. It requires a sense of soul (a sense of self) to let go of this world as we know it. I will tell you though that the first time you go there you never look back. Most of the time it takes another person who knows how to get there to act a guide to alleviate the fear. Geez - I sound dumb - I have been able to take peole to a meditation place.
BabyRider

Can you feel your soul

Post by BabyRider »

And that's probably not something you can explain how to acheive here, right? Do you have a book you can recommend, or something similar? A web site you've studied and found helpful? I need to do something for this poor man, he's got too much on his plate. Would knowing the circumstances help?

Sorry to be a pest, NV, I just don't know how to help him and it ticks me off!!

Edit: Cross-posted, going to read yours now.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Can you feel your soul

Post by BabyRider »

nvalleyvee wrote: Well BR - it will not be easy. There are many different ways for different people. I have found the best way is to give up any ideas of religion - or if you must keep religion - keep the fact that Jesus resides in an etherial world. It is the world that exists with all the great religious leaders of humanity. They all said - in their own way - that the mind (the essence of who we are) exists on another plane after we die. You may call that heaven or nirvana or wherever. It has always been possible to take our mind to this place. It is very difficult for people to do this. It requires a sense of soul (a sense of self) to let go of this world as we know it. I will tell you though that the first time you go there you never look back. Most of the time it takes another person who knows how to get there to act a guide to alleviate the fear. Geez - I sound dumb - I have been able to take peole to a meditation place.
You sound far from dumb. It makes sense, what you say, but being able to accomplish it is something else entirely.

Religion? Bah...he was raised Jehovah's Witless, but has since turned his back on that bunch. His philosophy? "A man's walk with God is a personal one." No religion for him.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Nomad

Can you feel your soul

Post by Nomad »

A most noteable and exhilerating experience to say the least.

Its somewhere between drifting in a cloud and complete clarity.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Paranormal Science”