Arts and Crafts

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
Tombstone

Arts and Crafts

Post by Tombstone »

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
minks

Arts and Crafts

Post by minks »

Oreda wrote: This weekend I plan to make bath salts and lotions with a friend of mine who is a herbalist--I'm really excited about it. Homemade products make great holiday gifts so I think that's what I'll do.

sounds awesome, I am baking fruitcake hopefully this eve with Jr. Minks and some of it will be gifts for christmas..
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Arts and Crafts

Post by chonsigirl »

Here are some easy crafts for kids to do at Christmas time.

http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/christmas_crafts.htm
Chickadee

Arts and Crafts

Post by Chickadee »

I'm curious to learn how you can tell when the thread was begun and then when the replies were posted? Obviously, this one was active around the holidays. At the bottom of each persons post, on the left side, it has a date and time....but alas! It's the current date and time at that person's home. Is that correct? I'm just wondering how to tell how old the thread is?
cherandbuster

Arts and Crafts

Post by cherandbuster »

Chickadee my new friend, look at the green bar at the top of each post. You should see a date and time on the left hand side as to when the post was originally made.:)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Marie5656

Arts and Crafts

Post by Marie5656 »

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... ss+Pudding

The above link goes to a recipe I posted here earlier this month. I direct you to it because it is a really easy cooking project for kids to help with.
Chickadee

Arts and Crafts

Post by Chickadee »

Okay you guys! Thanks for not laughing at me! I've just found where the date and time of each post is indicated. I'm just a newbie! I'll catch up soon.
Jives

Arts and Crafts

Post by Jives »

Around the header of the kitchen, above the cabinets, my wife and I used aluminum flashing cut into rectangles. We mounted them on small 1x2 slats and strung "rope" LED lighting behind them (It has a lifespan of over a decade) Then we used a dril to drill out pictures made of small holes. Windmills, moons, suns, cactuses, mountains, etc. The final project is illuminated from behind and is one long montage of scenery. As you walk by, the little LED lights twinkle through the holes.:D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Marie5656

Arts and Crafts

Post by Marie5656 »

Chickadee wrote: Okay you guys! Thanks for not laughing at me! I've just found where the date and time of each post is indicated. I'm just a newbie! I'll catch up soon.
:yh_worshp :yh_clap Way to go, Chickadee. See...and everyone thought she couldn't do it!! :-6

Return to “Arts Crafts”