Emotionally unstable peronality disorder (BPD)

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

I only have something to say........Dave - If you really wanted to die..you would have...I really want to live and I am almost certain I can - but the doctors say different.I am begging to live, I am praying to get healthy, I am dying inside because I have small children, that I want to see raised - I WANT TO BE OLD AND FEEBLE!! You are telling me you want to end it?????You want to throw in your towel?? Look your illness in the eye sir- and BEAT IT! I couldn't get answers from one doctor - so I went to another, and to another---BPD is a terrible card to be dealt - but Dave-- the pain you feel-compares nothing to the pain of having children knowing your dying...You say you have been married? Do you have children......YOU NEED HELP! If not for yourself, but for your children..Everyone has commited a crime, in a minut form or major- but if you forgive yourself and move on- better yourself and become "human" again - then you won't sit around feeling sorry for yourself!

Either get some help-and change, become medicated and help yourself---do something instead of making people who are really trying to stay alive -sick to their stomachs with your attitude......I was dealt a poor hand- but I won't let my disease win, and if it does then I just didn't fight hard enough....If you have ever felt the pain of knowing you are dying and nothing you can do will stop it - then you really know PAIN......Get over yourself.

I want to apologize to my friends here - I do not want you all to think I am a horrible person-- I just don't get it..:yh_sigh

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Dave said....this is the means of my escape hoping that someone will find me and know what i have done........Dave you come here talking about your admiration for serial killers, your desire to be like them, your intent to commit similar crimes, and in fact, hint that you have done, and yet you also blithely post in the dyson sphere thread like a "normal" person with no agenda....if you mean the statement i just quoted, pm me your name and address. i'll see to it.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

My guess ?

That should quiet him down
I AM AWESOME MAN
polycarp

Post by polycarp »

lady cop wrote: Dave said....this is the means of my escape hoping that someone will find me and know what i have done........Dave you come here talking about your admiration for serial killers, your desire to be like them, your intent to commit similar crimes, and in fact, hint that you have done, and yet you also blithely post in the dyson sphere thread like a "normal" person with no agenda....if you mean the statement i just quoted, pm me your name and address. i'll see to it.

The bundle of contradictory statements by Dave gives me the impression that he is not in need of help. Thanks LC for that wonderful post, lets see if he really is that nutty.
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

polycarp wrote: The bundle of contradictory statements by Dave gives me the impression that he is not in need of help. Thanks LC for that wonderful post, lets see if he really is that nutty.hey Poly! my BS meter went off the charts on this one. if he is serious then i can do something tangible. if he is just seeking attention and shock-value he can go to hell. i challenge his whiney ass to tell me his particulars if he wants help. because i can do it. i CAN help. and i would. no false sympathy here. he wants help, i can help. i have the means and contacts. he probably did not expect that. otherwise, he can take some cheese with his whine. this is the no BS zone now.
polycarp

Post by polycarp »

lady cop wrote: hey Poly! my BS meter went off the charts on this one. if he is serious then i can do something tangible. if he is just seeking attention and shock-value he can go to hell. i challenge his whiney ass to tell me his particulars if he wants help. because i can do it. i CAN help. and i would. no false sympathy here. he wants help, i can help. i have the means and contacts. he probably did not expect that. otherwise, he can take some cheese with his whine. this is the no BS zone now.

Exactly my friend, if it's help that he truly wants, it has come. Otherwise, Gardeners have other important threads to visit. It's up to you Dave!
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

The nice thing about dating counselors is when the relationship ends their diagnosis of you having boarderline personality disorder is supposed to have more weight.

Other then that I think my emotional unstability is just a lack of sleep.

On a serious note not that the last sentance was not serious. Seriously, BPD is a new one for me. I had not heard of that disorder prior to reading this post.

Lotto

http://com4.runboard.com/blifetheuniver ... inchat.t47

MagicZ4941A
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

i find it strange you would join the garden as a forum when there are hundreds of forums for people suffering your condition online
abbey

Post by abbey »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: The nice thing about dating counselors is when the relationship ends their diagnosis of you having boarderline personality disorder is supposed to have more weight.

Other then that I think my emotional unstability is just a lack of sleep.

On a serious note not that the last sentance was not serious. Seriously, BPD is a new one for me. I had not heard of that disorder prior to reading this post.

LottoMaybe this link will help

http://www.psycom.net/depression.centra ... rline.html
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Oops perhpas I should not post this soon to waking up.

Ment to say that EUPD was new to me not BPD. But perhpas they are the same thing. Abbey, thanks for posting the refrence link.

Also someone with a disorder may not know how to ask for help. Just a thought.

After the grilfriends diagnosis upon break up I did discuss it with a counselor as a friend not as a counselor. He was amused and said the disorder is very rare. He also said he has only seen one real case of it.

Lotto

http://com4.runboard.com/blifetheuniver ... inchat.t47

MagicZ4941A
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I was married to a man with BPD and somehow managed to live - I managed to stay alive. The end result was a very concerned police department that came to my divorce hearing and testified I should have a lifetime restraining order and he should not be permitted to live within 3 counties of my residence. This was granted and he was forced to move out of my area. I don't find the comments about serial killers the least bit funny and you need some serious mental help. BTW his child was taken away and sent to live with his Grandmother as result of our divorce hearing and the concern of the police department and social services.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
BTS

Post by BTS »

Dave-B wrote: I have committed anforgivable things in the past. I do not hold my head up high but hide as a coward would. I do not ask for forgiveness as i enjoyed what i did. Would i do the same thinds again YES!!!! Inside me is a veritable minefield of emotions uncotrollable, fighting to be each prominent in their thoughts and actions. " Life is for the brave"" well i am not that brave i am ashamed and cannot change the past. I seek solice in death, but death does not want me yet. It tortures me teasing me tempting me making my life misery. I will get what i deserve untill then i must suffer this meaningless life. You know if you have not got the "BALLS" to prevent yourself from HARMING others, you need to do as Jives suggested earlier.......... Check your COWARDLY ASS into a Psychiatric Hospital......

One question before you do......... What are the Unforgivable things you reference?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
polycarp

Post by polycarp »

nvalleyvee wrote: I was married to a man with BPD and somehow managed to live - I managed to stay alive. The end result was a very concerned police department that came to my divorce hearing and testified I should have a lifetime restraining order and he should not be permitted to live within 3 counties of my residence. This was granted and he was forced to move out of my area. I don't find the comments about serial killers the least bit funny and you need some serious mental help. BTW his child was taken away and sent to live with his Grandmother as result of our divorce hearing and the concern of the police department and social services.

A word is enough for the wise, that's if we are dealing with a wise person here.
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

Have you read the Blog from the Idaho dude? Sounds familar and almost like he pulled some of these ideas from there..I may be wrong but the dude needs some help.....Dave- Do you have a 4th floor at your hospital?? Get there! Whoaaaa...

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

polycarp

Post by polycarp »

mominiowa wrote: Have you read the Blog from the Idaho dude? Sounds familar and almost like he pulled some of these ideas from there..I may be wrong but the dude needs some help.....Dave- Do you have a 4th floor at your hospital?? Get there! Whoaaaa...

Well put mominiowa :cool: .
Jives

Post by Jives »

BTS wrote: What are the Unforgivable things you reference?

Those are the exact words of the Child Molester that killed the boy and was caught at the Denny's. What other crime can be described as "unforgiveable"?

He's hinting that he's a child molester. :mad:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Post by minks »

and notice how he has not been seen since.!!!!!!
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

Post by Peg »

mominiowa wrote: Have you read the Blog from the Idaho dude? Sounds familar and almost like he pulled some of these ideas from there..I may be wrong but the dude needs some help.....Dave- Do you have a 4th floor at your hospital?? Get there! Whoaaaa...
No, jump from a higher floor.
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

LOL---Our Physc.Ward is on that floor..Hee hee

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

rome

Post by rome »

hi...my friend has BPD and we just discovered that lately. I realized that i have also been emotionally unstable after all the painful past we had. does that mean i am now also a BPD? if so, what do you think will i need to do?

hope i could find some help or word from any of you...

thank you!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

rome;758708 wrote: hi...my friend has BPD and we just discovered that lately. I realized that i have also been emotionally unstable after all the painful past we had. does that mean i am now also a BPD? if so, what do you think will i need to do?

hope i could find some help or word from any of you...

thank you!
Hi Rome & welcome. This thread was from 2 1/2 years ago & the thread starter is long gone. I don't think you can get BPD. Unless I'm mistaken it's a chemical thing in the brain. But I can see how living with someone like that would really screw with your emotions. Therapy is probably all you need to get back on balance. I recommend you see a psychologist.

Return to “Mental Health”