Happy new year people

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
Jimbo2

Happy new year people

Post by Jimbo2 »

It's jimbo it's been a while , I was going through my Facebook and I was sad to see red glitter , uncle fester , Wayne and many others have passed .. if you didn't like me much last time I was on ,sorry about that after many family deaths and horrors that had happened in my life I'm afraid to say I hit the bottle pretty hard and was really not in a great frame of mind ... anyways life is short .. forgive and forget , try to be happy , I've been sober now for 6 years and I'm in a much better place .. peace to you all x
Betty Boop

Re: Happy new year people

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello Jimbo, the big wheel turns, life throws all sorts of crap about, the problem is surviving.
Glad you have made it through and congratulations.
Welcome back
Jimbo2

Post by Jimbo2 »

Thank you ,I hope your doing well and your loved ones are healthy x
spot

Post by spot »

Happy new year Jimbo, it's good to see you. 12 minutes to go...

Why on earth is Rick Astley on the TV???
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Welcome back and a happy new year to you too.

It was clear that you were going through a bad time when last you were here, may life be more generous to you now.
Jimbo2

Post by Jimbo2 »

Life is much better now thank you , no drinking for 6 years , I've lost 100 pounds in weight and I'm feeling happy for the first time in my life 😄
Jimbo2

Post by Jimbo2 »

spot wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:47 pm Happy new year Jimbo, it's good to see you. 12 minutes to go...

Why on earth is Rick Astley on the TV???
Because.. hell never give you up .. let you down ..run around or desert you .. or however the song goes its been years .. hope you are well spot and happy new year to you 😊
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Jimbo2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:51 am It's jimbo it's been a while , I was going through my Facebook and I was sad to see red glitter , uncle fester , Wayne and many others have passed .. if you didn't like me much last time I was on ,sorry about that after many family deaths and horrors that had happened in my life I'm afraid to say I hit the bottle pretty hard and was really not in a great frame of mind ... anyways life is short .. forgive and forget , try to be happy , I've been sober now for 6 years and I'm in a much better place .. peace to you all x
Sounds like you've had a hard slog Jimbo. Happy New Year to you. :D
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Hi everyone, hope everybody had a great New Years.
Mine was quite pleasant Had to work, but it was a good job watching everyone else have fun. It was a relatively easy night.
Security job at a camp draft comp. I didn't know whether I was supervising a creche or a laid back private party.
It filled the night in got to see some fireworks and at least I wasn't alone.

I have a question for all my British friends but I will begin a new thread for it.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Jimbo2

Post by Jimbo2 »

magentaflame wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:35 am
Jimbo2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:51 am It's jimbo it's been a while , I was going through my Facebook and I was sad to see red glitter , uncle fester , Wayne and many others have passed .. if you didn't like me much last time I was on ,sorry about that after many family deaths and horrors that had happened in my life I'm afraid to say I hit the bottle pretty hard and was really not in a great frame of mind ... anyways life is short .. forgive and forget , try to be happy , I've been sober now for 6 years and I'm in a much better place .. peace to you all x
Sounds like you've had a hard slog Jimbo. Happy New Year to you. :D
Happy new year I hope its a great one 😀
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Well, I am glad to see some of you are still about.
It's a tad lonely over here in The States. most of the members seem to have moved on lately.
Hope all are happy.

We now live out in the plains near Cheyenne Wyoming, and wander between Moab, Utah, and Eastern Texas in our RV.

May 2024 be a great year for you all.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “News and Announcements”