Your Email ?

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
4rum

Your Email ?

Post by 4rum »

I received an email inviting old members to pop in. I'm a poppin' :D
spot

Re: Your Email ?

Post by spot »

It's impressive, the idea that there are people who still have the same email address after fifteen years. I definitely don't, I can't even remember what email address I had back then - something@telewest.co.uk perhaps.

Perking up and coming over here to say hello again is a very gracious response. I'm delighted you chose to. We occasionally exchanged rhyming verse to amuse everyone. It's a while since I did that here (or anywhere else!).

Mostly the last fifteen years has been pretty good, speaking for myself, though goodness knows there were a few dreadful moments along the way. I hope you're fortunate enough to be able to say the same. Had you asked me back then what I expected to be doing fifteen years from then I would definitely not have come close.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
weeder

Post by weeder »

Here I am I guess, yes. 15 years later. Still holding very fond memories of FG Hello to anyone here who remembers me
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
4rum

Post by 4rum »

spot wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:47 am It's impressive, the idea that there are people who still have the same email address after fifteen years. I definitely don't, I can't even remember what email address I had back then - something@telewest.co.uk perhaps.

Perking up and coming over here to say hello again is a very gracious response. I'm delighted you chose to. We occasionally exchanged rhyming verse to amuse everyone. It's a while since I did that here (or anywhere else!).

Mostly the last fifteen years has been pretty good, speaking for myself, though goodness knows there were a few dreadful moments along the way. I hope you're fortunate enough to be able to say the same. Had you asked me back then what I expected to be doing fifteen years from then I would definitely not have come close.
" We occasionally exchanged rhyming verse to amuse everyone. It's a while since I did that here (or anywhere else!)."
I've gotten back into writing a bit. I'm in a local group. Did one collaborative novel since we communicated. Loads of short stories and more poems, some serious. Doing a novel presently, word count is nearing 80,000. I should finish it within the week then my personal edit.

On the gardening front, I've built a Honeybee, Monarch butterfly, hummingbird garden. It keeps me very busy and very happy.

[url=[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/521 ... 200c_b.jpg[/img]
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

weeder wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:49 am Here I am I guess, yes. 15 years later. Still holding very fond memories of FG Hello to anyone here who remembers me
Who could forget :-)

Happy days when people flew in from far and wide to meet each other in person.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

4rum wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:15 am
spot wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:47 am It's impressive, the idea that there are people who still have the same email address after fifteen years. I definitely don't, I can't even remember what email address I had back then - something@telewest.co.uk perhaps.

" We occasionally exchanged rhyming verse to amuse everyone. It's a while since I did that here (or anywhere else!)."
I've gotten back into writing a bit. I'm in a local group. Did one collaborative novel since we communicated. Loads of short stories and more poems, some serious. Doing a novel presently, word count is nearing 80,000. I should finish it within the week then my personal edit.

On the gardening front, I've built a Honeybee, Monarch butterfly, hummingbird garden. It keeps me very busy and very happy.

[url=[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/521 ... 200c_b.jpg[/img]
Great photos
weeder

Post by weeder »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:09 am
weeder wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:49 am Here I am I guess, yes. 15 years later. Still holding very fond memories of FG Hello to anyone here who remembers me

Yes that was quite an adventure. I remember it still. Miss so many of the wonderful people I met.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

weeder wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:34 am
Bryn Mawr wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:09 am

Yes that was quite an adventure. I remember it still. Miss so many of the wonderful people I met.
People still stare at me in disbelief that I set off to London with Theia to meet up a whole bunch of random people we'd never met before and I'm still in contact with a few of them now.
spot

Post by spot »

It's good to see you post again. Forums aren't the magnet they were back then but it's still a link when people call round. America and Britain have both gone through a few changes, even that's not what it used to be like.

I hope you're not surrounded by snow, I know it's still cold in some parts.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “News and Announcements”