Infraction for ReynaldoBu: Spammer

spot

Post by spot »

User: ReynaldoBu

Infraction: Spammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post: But for an audience who has persistently "cancelled" West, the messenger for enlightened knowledge looks like a misfit — especially when the messenger was wearing a MAGA hat not too long ago. Kanye West has repeatedly said that if you’re a fan of Kanye West, then you’re a fan of yourself. You’re a champion in his eyes. If you’re a fan of Kanye West in 2018, who are you a fan of? The North Face, Alpha Industries, Haider Ackermann, and Visvim are a number of the rapper’s favorite manufacturers on the subject of coats. But his crimson ones seem to be his all-time favorite! While he does love white clothes usually, considered one of his favorite pieces is white sneakers. I remember hearing The College Dropout for the primary time when I used to be a teenager while driving round a tiny-ass city in Iowa with my friend Jeff. We should always really feel lucky to witness this in actual time, a constantly evolving artist in a consistently evolving time. Like so many, I feel betrayed. Maybe you clicked on this article hoping for somebody to let you know learn how to really feel about all this, but I am not that man. You might have come across someone who has never heard of Kanye West and would like to know the one tune that defines him. What are you choosing for this person to listen to as the all-time greatest Kanye West track?

Also visit my page :: Kanye West - Yandhi on Spotify https://open.spotify.com
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I was tempted to approve that post (maybe dispose of the link) and see what came of it.

Not that I have any use for West, but it coulda been good for a few laughs.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

I fear I didn’t understand a word of it
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Perhaps just s variant of Xfrod, but for Kanye. some newfangled Apostle.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1529840 wrote: Perhaps just s variant of Xfrod, but for Kanye. some newfangled Apostle.

I'm shocked, I thought he was being sarcastic. That ban was me protecting the good name of Mr West, and you're telling me the chap liked him?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Warnings and Infractions”