black day for brussels the AA grumpy column

the grumps

Post by the grumps »

no welcome to grumpy towers today just shock and astonishment that isis have been allowed once again to strike at mainland europe.

Brussels has been hit by a dual terror attack with explosions hitting the airport and metro this morning.

A suicide bomber struck at Brussels' Zaventem airport, with shots fired and words shouted in Arabic before two blasts were heard near the American Airlines check-in desk. Passengers were seen fleeing for their lives shortly after 8am local time.

An hour later an explosion was heard at the Belgian capital's Maelbeek metro station in a separate terror attack.

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel condemned the "blind, violent, cowardly" attacks on a "black day" for his country.

David Cameron called a meeting of the government’s emergency COBRA committee as security is tightened across Europe.

The attacks come four days after Salah Abdeslam was arrested in the Belgian capital in relation to November's terror attacks on Paris.

Brussels attacks: Live updates as ISIS suicide bombers caught on CCTV seconds before blasts killed 34 - Mirror Online

AAG

what a totally shocking day as 34 people lay dead as the isis cowards bring brussells to a standstill.

of course our spineless P.M pontificates that he,s going to chair a cobra emergency meeting to discuss the matter even obama has weighed in saying we must stand together yet only last week he was urging us to open our borders to migrants cameron as we know is obamas pet poodle.

if there was any case for closing our borders and leaving the EU this has got to be the wake up call how many isis operatives are now in the uk posing as migrants waiting for the cry to die down before bombing kings cross or st pancress or somewhere along the tube or a eurostar in the tunnel.

how many cobra meetings will our jelly back PM chair before action is taken.

if the americans alone have the capacity to wipe isis from the face of the earth then why are we still dancing round the daffodills and not making this a full scale war against isis making these countries safe and returning migrants to them or will we have to wait untill the 2020 elections which by then may be too late.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Wonder if the pope and the archbishop of canterbury will condemn this or blame the victrims for provoking muslims.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Close your borders? Where abouts would that be?

While I'm thinking on it... how deep do we need to go on our borders walls to stop folks from tunneling under?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

the grumps;1493956 wrote:

................if the americans alone have the capacity to wipe isis from the face of the earth then why are we still dancing round the daffodills ..........................

Where would you advise them to drop their bombs ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

it doesnt just have to be a bombing raid soldiers could be sent in to isis strongholds

you know like ww2 soldiers, tanks, guns artilery batteries a proper ground war and capture or kill isis soldiers treat them as as proper enemy in a proper war move the refugees out of a combat zone to a safe area ...personally i think most would throw down their guns and run from an american allied force joint the the syrian,s own army

any syrian males should be recalled from the jungle at callais or the uk and conscripted into the army because im dammed sure thats what every english ,irish and scots male would do here before the black flag of jihad flew from big ben buck palace or the houses of parly
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

the grumps;1493971 wrote: it doesnt just have to be a bombing raid soldiers could be sent in to isis strongholds

you know like ww2 soldiers, tanks, guns artilery batteries a proper ground war and capture or kill isis soldiers treat them as as proper enemy in a proper war move the refugees out of a combat zone to a safe area ...personally i think most would throw down their guns and run from an american allied force joint the the syrian,s own army

any syrian males should be recalled from the jungle at callais or the uk and conscripted into the army because im dammed sure thats what every english ,irish and scots male would do here before the black flag of jihad flew from big ben buck palace or the houses of parly

Oh yeah..........sorry I forgot you are a Farage fan, and no doubt Trump.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

words wont stop it bruv only action fight fire with fire
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I volunteer Grumps for a suicide bomb strike on an ISIS stronghold. Fight fire with fire.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Bombing saidi arabia might be more useful. That's where all this stems from.
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

trouble is FP its oil isnt it saudi hold up to ransom over the black gold
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

the grumps;1493995 wrote: trouble is FP its oil isnt it saudi hold up to ransom over the black gold

Not for long, it seems.

Oil’s Decline Takes Toll on Saudi Conglomerate - WSJ

Return to “Current Events”