Should Canada and the U.S. tolerate an intolerant Islam?

Discuss the latest political news.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

I have linked below to a debate in Britain on Islam and their view of intolerance and as to whether the West should reciprocate in kind and not tolerate Islam and their ideology.

I also have linked to two speakers who look a bit deeper at the Western situation facing Canada the U.S. as well as other Western countries. I have intentionally ignored the French situation as well as what is happening in the Netherlands as I want to speak primarily to the ideology and not the violence of Islam.

------------

------

Do unto others as you would like done unto you, or some alternative of this reciprocity rule, is a recognized moral tenet that most moral theologies and philosophies follow.

Islam, in most of its forms, is thought by most to be homophobic and misogynous. At its worse, it will kill Muslim women just for not wearing a proper head and or face covering. The Hebdo murders also show how far they will go to prevent freedom of speech and expression.

If the West, including Canada and the U.S., continues to allow Muslim immigration we will also have to live in fear of having Islam attack us if we happen to offend their religious sensitivities by speech or expression.

Do we really want the type of future that they are presently suffering east of the Atlantic?

Should we close our borders to Islam before we have to suffer Islamic fundamentalist, extremists and even moderate who will attack our political systems so as to implement Sharia?

If we look at some Islamic countries, we see that they have basically banned Western ideology. Should we do unto Islam what they are doing unto us and ban their ideology in our Western countries?

Regards

DL

Return to “Current Political Events”