Drunken pig picks fight with cow

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Drunk and boarish: swigging pig hogs 18 beers at campsite | Australia news | The Guardian

One camper reported seeing the pig guzzling the beer before getting involved in an altercation with a cow.

Well it is in Oz.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Do they drink beer warm over there?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

FourPart

Post by FourPart »

flopstock;1477220 wrote: Do they drink beer warm over there?
Yeah - they sow-ill it down.

Seriously, though - the article state that he stole 3 six-packs & on the basis of that said that it had consumed 18 cans. Sure, 3 x 6 is certainly 18, but just how much of each can is actually giong to get drunk by chomping on it? Anyone who has opened a beer after it's been shaken up a bit knows the outcome & how much of the contents can be lost, even by someone who has the ability to open a can properly. I would estimate that not much more than an eggcup of the beer would remain in each can after being chomped open & therefore that the beer itself had nothing to do with the pig's actions. Pigs are, by nature, a very aggressive species - even the domesticated farmyard ones. Remember this one was feral & prone to all its natural survival instincts - plus it was a boar, which are known to be far more aggressive & territorial.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”