Snowfire's exclusive Offer

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

This once In a lifetime offer has unexpectedly become available again on E Bay.

Following the success of the sale of Sod on e bay, this Is a one off chance to buy this highly prized collection again after previous sale fell through due to missing top.

Click on pic to enlarge and please contact Snowfire with serious offers. No time wasters and postage and packaging will be charged.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Huh?
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1472540 wrote: Huh?

Snowfire Is selling them on E Bay
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I don't go to E Bay, but why on earth would someone???????????? Silly question, pardon me.
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1472549 wrote: I don't go to E Bay, but why on earth would someone???????????? Silly question, pardon me. To see how much he could get. Before the sale fell through, someone paid him £7.20 for the set.

I sold some Sod there also.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You Brits are a lively bunch!
theia

Post by theia »

Aww, bless...why is Snowfire selling his collection? That breaks my heart. He loved those pen tops :-1
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

theia;1472555 wrote: Aww, bless...why is Snowfire selling his collection? That breaks my heart. He loved those pen tops :-1 I wanted to buy them but missed the deadline. I did put these on E Bay a year ago and they did sell. Some chap in Milton Keynes demanded his money back after he claimed they chaffed his gums. What do people expect second hand? Don't they know that dental gypsum is hard to come by ?

Attached files
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

It didnt make the reserve. There were some rare ones amongst that collection. I'd like to think they'd go to a good home with a collector who would maybe put them on display
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “General Chit Chat”