Religious Slaughter

fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oscar Mate;1454517 wrote: Around where I live, there are Farms who slaughter their own and then sell the meat In the Farm shop. If I can, that's where I go because, can't put my finger on why, but the meat does seem to taste better.

that's what gets me about all this slaughter stuff. Take the cow for instance If it is stressed at the point of death the muscles contract ..muscle is the meat and it has hormones going through it .......you don't want those hormones running through your meat. The big conglomerates cover it up by adding chemicals to the meat at the point of slaughter.

There is a distinct odour to lamb after slaughter. They again, cover it up. They also don't hang them for long enough If you have steak (Weigh it) in your fridge keep in their for 2 days ...drain the blood and keep it for another two days......you'll have more blood. (weigh it again) And everyone thinks that steak is bad when it takes on a green silky appearance . When in reality it's just right. Ask any chef. You're actually being duped at the supermarket. They want to you believe meat has no odour, they don't hang it long enough so it's still full of blood and weighs more. Then they give you a used by date so you panic chuck it, and buy more meat.
fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

fuzzywuzzy;1454516 wrote: I'm joking there are no Jews around here. but all that Kosher stuff is in the bible too ....so basically we're all going to hell.

Actually I had a think.I'm pretty sure Jesus admonished Peter for not including non circumcised men into the fold. And he compared it with all animals god gave man to eat ...kosher and non kosher.
fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

fuzzywuzzy;1454520 wrote: that's what gets me about all this slaughter stuff. Take the cow for instance If it is stressed at the point of death the muscles contract ..muscle is the meat and it has hormones going through it .......you don't want those hormones running through your meat. The big conglomerates cover it up by adding chemicals to the meat at the point of slaughter.

There is a distinct odour to lamb after slaughter. They again, cover it up. They also don't hang them for long enough If you have steak (Weigh it) in your fridge keep in their for 2 days ...drain the blood and keep it for another two days......you'll have more blood. (weigh it again) And everyone thinks that steak is bad when it takes on a green silky appearance . When in reality it's just right. Ask any chef. You're actually being duped at the supermarket. They want to you believe meat has no odour, they don't hang it long enough so it's still full of blood and weighs more. Then they give you a used by date so you panic chuck it, and buy more meat.

Oh and I forgot . It's also why we have wethers and steers and knackered boars. Once the male animal has copulated for the first time it's meat changes due to the hormones
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzywuzzy;1454520 wrote: that's what gets me about all this slaughter stuff. Take the cow for instance If it is stressed at the point of death the muscles contract ..muscle is the meat and it has hormones going through it .......you don't want those hormones running through your meat. The big conglomerates cover it up by adding chemicals to the meat at the point of slaughter.

There is a distinct odour to lamb after slaughter. They again, cover it up. They also don't hang them for long enough If you have steak (Weigh it) in your fridge keep in their for 2 days ...drain the blood and keep it for another two days......you'll have more blood. (weigh it again) And everyone thinks that steak is bad when it takes on a green silky appearance . When in reality it's just right. Ask any chef. You're actually being duped at the supermarket. They want to you believe meat has no odour, they don't hang it long enough so it's still full of blood and weighs more. Then they give you a used by date so you panic chuck it, and buy more meat. I agree wholeheartedly. The very best steak Is one the butcher has been hanging for 3 weeks. The darker the meat the better but supermarkets will also shelve It under pink lights to give the look of fresh pink meat and that's not the way It should be.

I
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Religious Slaughter

Post by Bruv »

fuzzywuzzy;1454515 wrote: That's why I only invite Jews to dinner when I'm having lobster lol lol all the more for me.

In my first restaurant job we always had to wait the end of whatever Jewish fast day before we closed service.

Then we were always deluged as the fast lifted.........and some ate things they shouldn't......could never work out why they fasted.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Mate;1454469 wrote: ..... The Irony being In the original 7th century Holy Koran, the Phrophet Mohammed wrote " Be kind to all animals"... It was changed 300 years later by radicals...

You mean literally re-written? How so?
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Bruv;1454495 wrote: ..... My father would pull the rabbit's and chicken's necks, slit their throats to bleed them as they hung by the feet. Both would jerk and twitch for some time after death ....

I'm signing off - this is getting much too gruesome.
fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oscar Mate;1454523 wrote: I agree wholeheartedly. The very best steak Is one the butcher has been hanging for 3 weeks. The darker the meat the better but supermarkets will also shelve It under pink lights to give the look of fresh pink meat and that's not the way It should be.

I

The big guys only hang them for 2 to 5 days so it's not even aged properly
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Betty Boop;1454484 wrote: I am sick of having words attributed to me that I have not said.

For the record, nowhere have I said "what does it matter"

Maybe Oscar should go back to school and learn what quotation marks should be used for. They are not there for Oscar to take her own twist on things and attribute her thoughts to someone else, which is exactly what she does all the time around here.

I will continue to pick apart ridiculous and badly worded arguments as I see fit, no matter who posts them.

Posted by Betty Boop

So, Just 10% MAY not be stunned, where is the problem exactly?

More scaremongering IMO.

Now you're lying... you don't pick apart badly worded arguments. I've never seen you enter an argument between Anne and Tude Dog for example or between Mikiel as another.

In fact you rarely post. I see spelling mistakes all the time from one member here and your nowhere to be seen so don't try and kid us you are suddenly the grammar police. I don't see you wade In to gmc... It's obvious to all what your sole Intention Is here.

Just like I bet you have done nothing to get those pot holes repaired, I bet you, you have never even sat down and had a conversation with a Muslim... but here you are, the oracle of all wisdom....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454544 wrote: You mean literally re-written? How so? I used to have the exact verses somewhere on my PC and buggered If I can find them but I'll look for them elsewhere.

https://paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com/ta ... the-quran/
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Mate;1454554 wrote: https://paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com/ta ... the-quran/

The thing about such criticism is that if I'm not impressed by the original work then the truth revealing publication is at least equally unimpressive. Biblical writings are so full of the brown stuff anyway so that when someone decides to debate against it the only thing I have to say is, "That's pretty much what I thought all along."

Anyway, I was born and raised Catholic and it was a mortal sin to eat meat on a Friday. Sometime after I dropped out I discovered that the sin had been degraded to a venial sin. So who decides if we SHALL go to heaven or to hell - The Pope or the All Mighty Creator? And were all of those fire and brimstone dwellers sent upstairs once the sin was longer a serious offense, or had they never gone to hell in the first place? It seems like such a waste of precious life to concern ourselves.
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Mate;1454553 wrote: ..... I see spelling mistakes all the time ..... and your nowhere to be seen ..... I don't see you wade In to gmc...

What gmc? You mean the one who commented on my English being that of a "second language"? :wah:

I deprived myself the urge of correcting his spelling too! :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454565 wrote: The thing about such criticism is that if I'm not impressed by the original work then the truth revealing publication is at least equally unimpressive. Biblical writings are so full of the brown stuff anyway so that when someone decides to debate against it the only thing I have to say is, "That's pretty much what I thought all along."

Anyway, I was born and raised Catholic and it was a mortal sin to eat meat on a Friday. Sometime after I dropped out I discovered that the sin had been degraded to a venial sin. So who decides if we SHALL go to heaven or to hell - The Pope or the All Mighty Creator? And were all of those fire and brimstone dwellers sent upstairs once the sin was longer a serious offense, or had they never gone to hell in the first place? It seems like such a waste of precious life to concern ourselves.

That Is the problem with all religion and while I consider myself a Christian, and I believe the Bible to be a historic account of life In those times, I tend to stick with the law of the land. Having said that, I did go onto a Christian site and ask their opinions about Halal meat and I was quoted verses that Christians should not eat meat killed In the name of Idols. Because religion Is so ambiguous I do not believe anything available to the masses should be blessed In the name of one Idol. That's the problem when religion comes Into law. I think we should take Denmark's example where animal welfare takes precedent over religion.
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454566 wrote: What gmc? You mean the one who commented on my English being that of a "second language"? :wah:

I deprived myself the urge of correcting his spelling too! :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Mate;1454567 wrote: ...... Because religion Is so ambiguous I do not believe anything available to the masses should be blessed .....

I'm with you.
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454571 wrote: I'm with you. Now this Is really Interesting.... This Is a list of our Members of Parliament called upon to debate and vote on the labelling of Halal and Kosher meat and how they voted.

The no's outweigh the Aye's but scroll down and see just how many MP's either didn't bother to turn up or abstained. That's shocking... and us, the electorate vote for morons to speak on our behalf.

Consumer Rights Bill — New Clause 13 — Labelling of Halal and Kosher Meat — 13 May 2014 at 18:45 — The Public Whip
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Sellotape;1454616 wrote: ..... see just how many MP's either didn't bother to turn up or abstained. That's shocking...

Do you contribute that to complacency, corruption, or a campaign lacking in presentation?
Betty Boop

Religious Slaughter

Post by Betty Boop »

Oscar Sellotape;1454553 wrote: Posted by Betty Boop

More scaremongering IMO.

Now you're lying... you don't pick apart badly worded arguments. I've never seen you enter an argument between Anne and Tude Dog for example or between Mikiel as another.

In fact you rarely post. I see spelling mistakes all the time from one member here and your nowhere to be seen so don't try and kid us you are suddenly the grammar police. I don't see you wade In to gmc... It's obvious to all what your sole Intention Is here.

Just like I bet you have done nothing to get those pot holes repaired, I bet you, you have never even sat down and had a conversation with a Muslim... but here you are, the oracle of all wisdom....

10% of animals killed without stunning, yet you call for ALL halal slaughterhouses to be closed, every single one of them. That makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't care what you do with your spellings or grammar but you do not use quotation marks to make it look like people said something they didn't actually say. Fair enough go to the text and copy and paste their actual words but do not put your own words into quotation marks and then attribute it to someone else.

Yet again you have twisted everything that is said, I can't work out if you just do it because you can't help it and you just don't understand paragraphs and how to argue a point. Or if you do it on purpose to make a fuss. I don't need to be in here waxing lyrical about the good I do, I don't need to boast about it, I don't need recognition from people who are not benefiting directly from the help I offer. Some of us are here to quietly serve our community.
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

FUZZY!!! We need you down here to calm these ladies down!
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Betty Boop;1454637 wrote: 10% of animals killed without stunning, yet you call for ALL halal slaughterhouses to be closed, every single one of them. That makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't care what you do with your spellings or grammar but you do not use quotation marks to make it look like people said something they didn't actually say. Fair enough go to the text and copy and paste their actual words but do not put your own words into quotation marks and then attribute it to someone else.

Yet again you have twisted everything that is said, I can't work out if you just do it because you can't help it and you just don't understand paragraphs and how to argue a point. Or if you do it on purpose to make a fuss. I don't need to be in here waxing lyrical about the good I do, I don't need to boast about it, I don't need recognition from people who are not benefiting directly from the help I offer. Some of us are here to quietly serve our community.

Then this post Is the evidence that you read what you want to read and take In what you want to take In as It suits you.

What part of my explanations of how E petitions work

did you not get?

What part of there was already an E petition asking for the 13 % ( not 10 ) to be shut down did you not get?

What part of the petition could not be duplicated In order to obtain further sigs to a wider audience collectively did you not get?

You stated ' It's not Important'.

So next time you're complaining that Autistic children are not being treated fairly, It's OK for some Idiot to reply ' It's not Important, autistic kids are only 13% of the population.

Yet, you are unable to offer any shred of factual evidence that the thousands of cattle that are not pre stunned do not suffer. Do you have any evidence other than theory?

You have avoided the questions. I'll ask again, do you think a Muslim would eat meat blessed In the name of Jesus Christ ?

Rather than find factual evidence and answer questions put to you, It's easier to claim you are the grammar police yet looking at some of your own diatribes In the past, that's rather laughable.

As for you serving your community quietly... sorry but I don't believe that for a minute.

You didn't get active In this thread until you saw the petition was lodged by me.

You have had a wealth of links to debate and have not quoted one other single member who have put In some good points other than me.

You have made serious false accusations, you have Insulted and you have pulled the race card.... and you think that's debating ? Have a word with yourself with you.

Now, do you actually have any factual documented evidence that the 13 % of livestock not pre stunned do not suffer?
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Another petition... another angle

Ban halal meat - e-petitions

Ban Halal slaughter and Halal meat in the UK - e-petitions

BAN HALAL AND KOSHER SLAUGHTER IN THE UK - e-petitions

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/44167

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37206

Now... take note of why this E petition was rejected...

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/1648

And one of the biggest

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/64331
Betty Boop

Religious Slaughter

Post by Betty Boop »

I fully understand e-petitions, and know that

if [one] gets at least 100,000 signatures, it will be considered for debate in the House of Commons.

HM Government e-petitions

I don't believe that all that badly worded e petitions will make it, so don't get the point of it.

Meanwhile there is a wonderfully worded e-petition that is worth signing, it makes sense, it spells it all out logically and clearly. Far better to be directing people to that petition so that the 100,000 figure may be reached and the matter as highlighted in that petition is addressed.

End non-stun slaughter to promote animal welfare - e-petitions
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Betty Boop;1454725 wrote: I fully understand e-petitions, and know that

if [one] gets at least 100,000 signatures, it will be considered for debate in the House of Commons.

HM Government e-petitions

I don't believe that all that badly worded e petitions will make it, so don't get the point of it.

Meanwhile there is a wonderfully worded e-petition that is worth signing, it makes sense, it spells it all out logically and clearly. Far better to be directing people to that petition so that the 100,000 figure may be reached and the matter as highlighted in that petition is addressed.

End non-stun slaughter to promote animal welfare - e-petitions

There Is some petitions there that have got barely any signatures but you could say better worded than mine. Yet mine Is at almost 10,000 signatures. So do you really believe that that picking apart the wording makes any difference? Of course It doesn't. I;ve seen barely literate E Petitions reach their target. It's not about the wording and you know that.

You have stated that the animals slaughtered without pre-stunning Is ' not Important'.

Have you actually done any research? You are aware that the Church has been arguing the case for meat blessed In the name of Allah for years. You did know that I take It? Obviously not.

Have you logged on to the Christian sites and seen how the Church feels? Have you logged on to the ' Ban Religious Slaughter site and seen how many people object to their food being blessed In the name of a religion that condones stoning women to death and beheading ?

No you haven't and If you did, you wouldn't last 5 minutes.

When you say ' It's not Important' that's Indicative of the me, me, me generation. If you don't directly profit or gain from something, then It's not Important.

It's also hypocritical. People like you are happy to use the church for your own selfish ends ie when you want a wedding, a christening or a funeral. You expect a Clergyman to get out of bed for you, perform a ceremony for you but then don't actually give a toss about how the Church feels over something like this because ' It's not Important'.

I will not be responding to you further. You are not here to debate the subject. You can not offer anything to show factual evidence that the 13 % do not suffer by not being pre-stunned. You repeatedly dodge questions put to you. You make false accusations and play the race card whilst Ignorant to the fact that Islam Is not a race. If all you have to offer Is critisism of how something Is worded, then It's clear you are out of your depth. And trust me, you are In no position to critisize. YOU are the minority.
Betty Boop

Religious Slaughter

Post by Betty Boop »

Oscar Sellotape;1454643 wrote: There Is some petitions there that have got barely any signatures but you could say better worded than mine. Yet mine Is at almost 10,000 signatures. So do you really believe that that picking apart the wording makes any difference? Of course It doesn't. I;ve seen barely literate E Petitions reach their target. It's not about the wording and you know that.

You have stated that the animals slaughtered without pre-stunning Is ' not Important'.

Have you actually done any research? You are aware that the Church has been arguing the case for meat blessed In the name of Allah for years. You did know that I take It? Obviously not.

Have you logged on to the Christian sites and seen how the Church feels? Have you logged on to the ' Ban Religious Slaughter site and seen how many people object to their food being blessed In the name of a religion that condones stoning women to death and beheading ?

No you haven't and If you did, you wouldn't last 5 minutes.

When you say ' It's not Important' that's Indicative of the me, me, me generation. If you don't directly profit or gain from something, then It's not Important.

It's also hypocritical. People like you are happy to use the church for your own selfish ends ie when you want a wedding, a christening or a funeral. You expect a Clergyman to get out of bed for you, perform a ceremony for you but then don't actually give a toss about how the Church feels over something like this because ' It's not Important'.

I will not be responding to you further. You are not here to debate the subject. You can not offer anything to show factual evidence that the 13 % do not suffer by not being pre-stunned. You repeatedly dodge questions put to you. You make false accusations and play the race card whilst Ignorant to the fact that Islam Is not a race. If all you have to offer Is critisism of how something Is worded, then It's clear you are out of your depth. And trust me, you are In no position to critisize. YOU are the minority.

I don't need to prove they do not suffer, they do, I have never argued otherwise.

I argued that it is wrong to call for all halal slaughterhouses to be closed when the majority of them pre-stun.

You haven't provided any argument to back up the fact you want them all closed.

Writing, debating in a forum is all about words funnily enough and the words need to be correct. You consistently attribute words to me that I have not used. You consistently avoid the question and the point.

You need to mirror your above response which is aimed toward me back at yourself, for it describes yourself and your actions perfectly in every thread you take part in.
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

High Threshold;1454638 wrote: FUZZY!!! We need you down here to calm these ladies down!

Too late.
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Betty Boop;1454775 wrote: I don't need to prove they do not suffer, they do, I have never argued otherwise.

I argued that it is wrong to call for all halal slaughterhouses to be closed when the majority of them pre-stun.

You haven't provided any argument to back up the fact you want them all closed.

Writing, debating in a forum is all about words funnily enough and the words need to be correct. You consistently attribute words to me that I have not used. You consistently avoid the question and the point.

You need to mirror your above response which is aimed toward me back at yourself, for it describes yourself and your actions perfectly in every thread you take part in. Posted by Betty Boop

More scaremongering IMO.

Come on then, answer the question... why do you not see a problem ?

Have you been on to The Ban All Religious Slaughter site of which there are thousands of members and bothered to understand why they want ALL Halal shut down ?
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Slightly off topic but I find this article In comparison very Interesting.

Not your hated right wing Daily Mail but The Telegraph.

"The fact that the judge accepted Rashid’s defence shows what a god-awful mess this country has got itself into over multiculturalism.

I reckon Britons in a hundred years’ time will look back at us in outraged astonishment for allowing Islamic schools to flout the laws of the land and teach boys that women are worthless. All Islamic schools should be obliged to introduce mixed-sex classes, so boys can learn at first hand that girls are their equals, or those schools should be closed.

If you teach boys that a female is no better than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground, eventually you produce a pimp who thinks that you break a girl’s spirit as though she were a horse, before branding her with your initial. That man and those attitudes have no place, no place at all, in Britain now"

Oxford grooming gang: We will regret ignoring Asian thugs who target white girls - Telegraph

Equally Ritual slaughter putting a minority religion above the law also has no place In Britain.
fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

High Threshold;1454778 wrote: Too late.

SHHHH....................... I'm eating popcorn.
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

fuzzywuzzy;1454937 wrote: SHHHH....................... I'm eating popcorn.

While you're here Fuzzy, can I just commend Australia on your no nonsense approach to Halal slaughter.

Click on pic to enlarge :yh_rotfl

Attached files
fuzzywuzzy

Religious Slaughter

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ummmm actually there's two in my region. that must be a very old banner
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

fuzzywuzzy;1454940 wrote: Ummmm actually there's two in my region. that must be a very old banner Made me laugh however old It Is
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Sellotape;1454935 wrote: Equally Ritual slaughter putting a minority religion above the law also has no place In Britain.

Ritually slaughtered or otherwise, Mad Moose looks awfully tasty! :yh_drool
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454950 wrote: Ritually slaughtered or otherwise, Mad Moose looks awfully tasty! :yh_drool I have absolutely no problem with eating horse meat providing stringent abattoir slaughter regulations and laws are carried out. Except my Moosie of course. His racing ban may be overturned soon by the BHA and hopefully he'll be racing again haha

Yet Isn't It Ironic that when the UK was In the grip of the horse meat scandal, the British were up In arms that horse meat was turning up In their beef Lasagne but oh no no no, It wasn't labelled. ? How steamingly hypocritical that now MP's don't believe we have a right to know likewise, and how our meat Is slaughtered. The very people outraged at breaking food advertising standards now can't see why we want Halal labelled. Funny old hypocritical world eh ?
Bruv

Religious Slaughter

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Sellotape;1454955 wrote: The very people outraged at breaking food advertising standards now can't see why we want Halal labelled. Funny old hypocritical world eh ?
Beef is beef, lamb is lamb, the only hypocritical ones would be Christians, which says a lot about our 'Christian' country.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

Bruv;1454958 wrote: Beef is beef, lamb is lamb, the only hypocritical ones would be Christians, which says a lot about our 'Christian' country. Exactly !!! Those who now want a blind eye turned to slaughter laws and unlabelled religious ritual slaughter.
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Sellotape;1454955 wrote: I have absolutely no problem with eating horse meat providing stringent abattoir slaughter regulations and laws are carried out.

Horse meat is sold in Sweden, though it's getting rare. I don't like it all that much. It tastes like inferior boloney after it's fallen into a barrel of salt.

Oscar Sellotape;1454955 wrote: ... my Moosie .... His racing ban may be overturned soon by the BHA and hopefully he'll be racing again haha

Skipping across the finish line got him disqualified, did it?

Oscar Sellotape;1454955 wrote: Funny old hypocritical world eh ?

Such hypocrisy is seldom "funny".
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Since we're on the subject of Halal and Islam, I have to say that our recent mass immigrants are awfully tolerant. I mean, we complain about how a certain ethnic population are forever shouting, shouting, shouting ... but I've never known a single one of them to complain about how quiet we are. There's some food for thought, eh? :thinking:
AnneBoleyn

Religious Slaughter

Post by AnneBoleyn »

High Threshold;1454970 wrote: Since we're on the subject of Halal and Islam, I have to say that our recent mass immigrants are awfully tolerant. I mean, we complain about how a certain ethnic population are forever shouting, shouting, shouting ... but I've never known a single one of them to complain about how quiet we are. There's some food for thought, eh? :thinking:

Yes, but...............the Europeans are already there. The immigrants came on their own, to a new place that already exists as it is.
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454970 wrote: Since we're on the subject of Halal and Islam, I have to say that our recent mass immigrants are awfully tolerant. I mean, we complain about how a certain ethnic population are forever shouting, shouting, shouting ... but I've never known a single one of them to complain about how quiet we are. There's some food for thought, eh? :thinking:

I like your thinking.

Now here's a difficult one for the Left In England right now.

Not that long ago. the former Home Secretary David Blunkett warned that the City of Sheffield would see racial tensions spill out on to the street because being already one of the biggest ethnic diverse cities but they had just seen the arrival of thousands of Roma, Romanians. Scaremongering they called It.

Yesterday, a pitch battle took place on the streets of Sheffield when racial tensions did Indeed spill over.

Yet what Nationalists can not wait for, Is who will the Left brand as the racists and the aggressors? The Muslims? Or the Romanians ? In some kind of perverse sense of humour, there was not a Nationalist In sight and were not Involved In any way. Yet according to the Left, racial tensions are all down to the agitation of Far Right movements.

My guess, Is they'll play It down.... but you have to laugh really...
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

AnneBoleyn;1454973 wrote: Yes, but...............the Europeans are already there. The immigrants came on their own, to a new place that already exists as it is.

I was being "tongue in cheek".
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Sellotape;1454974 wrote: I like your thinking.

Now here's a difficult one for the Left In England right now.

Not that long ago. the former Home Secretary David Blunkett warned that the City of Sheffield would see racial tensions spill out on to the street because being already one of the biggest ethnic diverse cities but they had just seen the arrival of thousands of Roma, Romanians. Scaremongering they called It.

Yesterday, a pitch battle took place on the streets of Sheffield when racial tensions did Indeed spill over.

Yet what Nationalists can not wait for, Is who will the Left brand as the racists and the aggressors? The Muslims? Or the Romanians ? In some kind of perverse sense of humour, there was not a Nationalist In sight and were not Involved In any way. Yet according to the Left, racial tensions are all down to the agitation of Far Right movements.

My guess, Is they'll play It down.... but you have to laugh really...

Oh yes! The Jewish population of my city have been subjected to a record high of anti-Semitic behaviour the last few years. So the headlines are forever writing it up "Anti-Semitic Sweden". Naturally, the foreign press have no choice but to take it as face value, so they're reporting it back home as it stands. However, it ain't us Swedes who are doing the deed, it's just that Swedish principles cannot single the guilty party out because we have laws against such things.
AnneBoleyn

Religious Slaughter

Post by AnneBoleyn »

High Threshold;1454978 wrote: I was being "tongue in cheek".

Ahh. Whimsy. ;-)
Oscar Namechange

Religious Slaughter

High Threshold;1454983 wrote: Oh yes! The Jewish population of my city have been subjected to a record high of anti-Semitic behaviour the last few years. So the headlines are forever writing it up "Anti-Semitic Sweden". Naturally, the foreign press have no choice but to take it as face value, so they're reporting it back home as it stands. However, it ain't us Swedes who are doing the deed, it's just that Swedish principles cannot single the guilty party out because we have laws against such things. I've been doing some reading on this In Sweden.

Malmo’s Jewish community members believe that the city’s Muslim residents are mostly to blame for the sharp uptick in anti-Semitic incidents over the last few years, partly enabled by what the Jewish community sees as a hostile mayor.

Jewish Communities in Sweden Sound Alarm Over Alleged Anti-Semitism - The Daily Beast

In Sheffied here, apparently Muslims are unhappy about the Roma errrrrrrrrr taking over.
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Sellotape;1454991 wrote: I've been doing some reading on this In Sweden.

Malmo’s Jewish community members believe that the city’s Muslim residents are mostly to blame for the sharp uptick in anti-Semitic incidents over the last few years, partly enabled by what the Jewish community sees as a hostile mayor.

Jewish Communities in Sweden Sound Alarm Over Alleged Anti-Semitism - The Daily Beast

Exactly.

Oscar Sellotape;1454991 wrote: In Sheffied here, apparently Muslims are unhappy about the Roma errrrrrrrrr taking over.

Ain't that a kick in the tits!
AnneBoleyn

Religious Slaughter

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Ain't that a kick in the tits!"

That's Horrible! I'm Aghast!
High Threshold

Religious Slaughter

Post by High Threshold »

AnneBoleyn;1454999 wrote: "Ain't that a kick in the tits!"

That's Horrible! I'm Aghast!

I was thinking in reference to my own, not yours.
AnneBoleyn

Religious Slaughter

Post by AnneBoleyn »

High Threshold;1455027 wrote: I was thinking in reference to my own, not yours.

I don't care whose they are! Yuck! Hmmm. Bet you can't kick that high. Can you?
tude dog

Religious Slaughter

Post by tude dog »

:thinking::sneaky::lips:AnneBoleyn;1455059 wrote: I don't care whose they are! Yuck! Hmmm. Bet you can't kick that high. Can you?

Do you really want to go there? :sneaky: :thinking::lips:
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
AnneBoleyn

Religious Slaughter

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1455061 wrote: :thinking::sneaky::lips:

Do you really want to go there? :sneaky: :thinking::lips:
Not with you.
tude dog

Religious Slaughter

Post by tude dog »

It's always been Jewish tradition that slaughter of an animal be done in the most humane way.

I read much of this thread but never really understood the problem with how we slaughter the animal.

One problem for some of you is a blessing, thankful to G-d that he permits us to eat that animal.

The highest form of Kashrut is vegetarianism.

G-d knew vegetarianism was not happening so we have rules.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”