Care to compare the Jesus you know to the one I know?

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1445982 wrote: He says many.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Don't you believe Jesus?

Regards

DL

I have never known any human to be like Jesus or to have anything even near his effect on humanity;

If I am mistaken, simply name the human.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

Mickiel;1445991 wrote: I have never known any human to be like Jesus or to have anything even near his effect on humanity;

If I am mistaken, simply name the human.

Oh I agree.

All who say they believe in Jesus are liars according to what scriptures say real believers can do.

But really, you are talking about the miracle working Jesus where I mostly follow the real Jesus that Gnostic Christian know is the best.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1446010 wrote: Oh I agree.

All who say they believe in Jesus are liars according to what scriptures say real believers can do.

But really, you are talking about the miracle working Jesus where I mostly follow the real Jesus that Gnostic Christian know is the best.

Regards

DL

No I am refering to the real historical Jesus who Caiaphas slapped in the face, ( you know the Priest Caiaphas, we have found his bone box and have it now); you know the real Jesus that Simon the Cyrenian helped carry his cross, ( you know Simon, the black man, archaeologist have found his bones too). You remember Jesus, who's friends were Mary and Martha, ( of course we have discovered the very house Mary and Martha lived in).

The real historical Jesus who was baptised in the River Jordan, which still exist today. I am refering to the Jesus who was killed on a cross at " Golgotha", the mountain of the skull, which still exist today. You know, that Jesus, ...
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1446015 wrote: No I am refering to the real historical Jesus who Caiaphas slapped in the face, ( you know the Priest Caiaphas, we have found his bone box and have it now); you know the real Jesus that Simon the Cyrenian helped carry his cross, ( you know Simon, the black man, archaeologist have found his bones too). You remember Jesus, who's friends were Mary and Martha, ( of course we have discovered the very house Mary and Martha lived in).

The real historical Jesus who was baptised in the River Jordan, which still exist today. I am refering to the Jesus who was killed on a cross at " Golgotha", the mountain of the skull, which still exist today. You know, that Jesus, ...

No. I do not believe that dead men can walk. I grew out of that belief a long time ago.

Literalists are idol worshipers. They cannot help it.

Regards

DL
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1446018 wrote: No. I do not believe that dead men can walk. I grew out of that belief a long time ago.

Literalists are idol worshipers. They cannot help it.

Regards

DL

I worship nothing; and I do not believe dead men can walk; when your dead your dead. Again you have misjudged me; which I think I can now state is an habitual bad habit of yours, which can make your conversation dead.
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Mickiel;1446020 wrote: I worship nothing; and I do not believe dead men can walk; when your dead your dead. Again you have misjudged me; which I think I can now state is an habitual bad habit of yours, which can make your conversation dead.

Correct and in all that complaining you do, you never say anything of those beliefs.

Chastisement without correction is a sign of cruelty of heart.

Regards

DL

Return to “General Religious Discussions”