That old saying If you pay peanuts, you get monkey's Is racist...

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Reports are that over 100 arrests were made... all UAF except for Tommy and another EDL.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Update...

I am absolutely delighted to report that In two court appearences, the BNP legal team gave an astounding counter-arguement highlighting the flaws In the prosecution.

Dawn and Clive were Initially charged with ' Inciting Racial Hatred' which was then dropped for charges of ' A Public Order Offence with a racial element'.

The BNP legal team presented 5 legal reasons as to why the entire case was a sham.

Yesterday, the court agreed with the legal team and Issued a ' Notice of Discontinuation' against Dawn and Clive.

In other words, the court threw the case out of court for the pile of garbage that It was.

Let's hope this teaches those vile Labour people a lesson.

Now, let's see them both sue.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
shinning_like_me

Post by shinning_like_me »

Thats so true whenever I buy some cheap Clothes , I end discarding them after 2-3 wash . I hate it. I have to stop buying Cheap Stuff
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

I've only just opened this thread. I dislike opening threads like these.

Nobody appears to have commented on one aspect of the leaflet.

The leaflet claimed Polish people were paid to deliver Labour election literature in the local council elections in May, and included a picture of a monkey delivering Labour propaganda

I don't think the use of the phrase "if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" was the offensive trigger, as the thread title claims. I think the cartoon is the issue. It's puke-inducingly disgusting, it has deliberate resonance with German thirties propaganda cartoons depicting Jews as simians and the fact such resonance is aimed at the Poles, of all people, whose ghettos were emptied into death camps following the dehumanizing of their Polish residents, is blatantly intimidatory.

Or were we meant to laugh.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
Oscar Namechange

I'm not sure why this old thread has been dragged up again. No, disrespect, but I am also not sure who I am replying to. Spot/Bryn/FG

Regardless, It's rather Irrelevant. Dawn and Clive were not charged for the graphics of the leaflet, that Is, after all, Irrelevant In a thread re: the wording of the leaflet of which the ensuing prosecution was based. The graphics thus, are merely your opinion and because your opinion Is such that they are unsuitable, that does not make a case for the prosecution.

Highly Irrelevant, given the case was thrown out of court and now Is old news.

Since this thread, Councillor Charlton has been charged again by Maryport police In a third attempt by Labour still bitter at her taking 42% of the vote, for racial hatred by false accusations. This thread Is now way behind the times. All three attempts at prosecuting her have been made by the same Labour MP and Councillors.... one can only guess, to ensure her 42 % Is not portrayed In the General Election In May.

That third attempt to smear her has just been thrown out of court again. It'd be helpful, If you could keep up with recent events. At no time has any of the accusations made been about the graphics on the leaflet or any leaflet.

Note to Labour... Had they have had enough brain cells to ensure that leaflet distributers actually delivered them to the correct Ward, thus leaving the targeted Ward without promotion, the BNP would have no cause to laugh at their cock up's.

Also, the people ie the electorate are very aware now that a third attempt to smear the lady has been thrown out of court and I'd advise against a 4th attempt.
FG-administator

I think the cartoon is the issue. It's puke-inducingly disgusting, it has deliberate resonance with German thirties propaganda cartoons depicting Jews as simians and the fact such resonance is aimed at the Poles, of all people, whose ghettos were emptied into death camps following the dehumanizing of their Polish residents, is blatantly intimidatory.

☎|||||||||||

Oscar Namechange

FG;1465557 wrote: I think the cartoon is the issue. It's puke-inducingly disgusting, it has deliberate resonance with German thirties propaganda cartoons depicting Jews as simians and the fact such resonance is aimed at the Poles, of all people, whose ghettos were emptied into death camps following the dehumanizing of their Polish residents, is blatantly intimidatory.

Again, I can only be frank. It's your opinion and I am sure HQ Is not the slightest bit Interested In your opinion.

It appears something vital In all this has escaped your attention. With that very leaflet, with those very graphics, Councillor Dawn Charlton destroyed the Labour stronghold and took 42 % of the vote that saw her returned. So It appears, that thousands of people having received those leaflets, also do not give a jot about your opinion.

However, maybe with the departure of Mr Griffin, there may be some changes.
FG-administator

Oscar Namechange;1465559 wrote: Again, I can only be frank. It's your opinion and I am sure HQ Is not the slightest bit Interested In your opinion.
What aspect of that post is an opinion, for God's sake. It's a series of statements of fact.

☎|||||||||||

Oscar Namechange

Posted by FG

I think the cartoon is the issue. It's puke-inducingly disgusting

ie Your opinion... 42% of the vote tends to Indicate, your opinion was not shared.
FG-administator

Oscar Namechange;1465566 wrote: Posted by FG

I think the cartoon is the issue. It's puke-inducingly disgusting

ie Your opinion... 42% of the vote tends to Indicate, your opinion was not shared.

Ah. We accept as fact that the cartoon has deliberate resonance with German thirties propaganda cartoons depicting Jews as simians and the fact such resonance is aimed at the Poles, of all people, whose ghettos were emptied into death camps following the dehumanizing of their Polish residents, is blatantly intimidatory but we don't find the use of such a cartoon puke-inducingly disgusting?

We're meant to laugh, then. Evidently.

☎|||||||||||

Oscar Namechange

FG;1465567 wrote: Ah. We accept as fact that the cartoon has deliberate resonance with German thirties propaganda cartoons depicting Jews as simians and the fact such resonance is aimed at the Poles, of all people, whose ghettos were emptied into death camps following the dehumanizing of their Polish residents, is blatantly intimidatory but we don't find the use of such a cartoon puke-inducingly disgusting?

We're meant to laugh, then. Evidently. That Is entirely your opinion

42 % of the vote won on that leaflet Indicates that your opinion Is not shared.

The fact that Cllr's Charlton and Jefferson were not prosecuted In relation to the graphics of the leaflet, merely the wording, Indicates that the original police complaint by a Labour MP and Labour Councillors, do not also share your opinion.

The fact that no complaints were ever submitted to the police over the graphics, either by the public or the Labour elected Involved In those complaints and the fact that the prosecution viewed those leaflets In great detail for the forth coming collapsed trial, Indicates, that your Interpretation of what the graphics portray Is merely your opinion. However our legal team do go to great lengths to ensure that leaflets are within the law. If they were not, the evidence would be that charges would have been brought on the graphics as well as the wording... charges that were subsequently thrown out of court by the Judge,

I don't think our legal team or web masters actually care about your opinion do you ? The fact remains, with the help of those leaflets, the BNP won that election. So pout and try to Insinuate there Is something there that is not, all you like... I'll leave you here with your opinion while Cllr Dawn Charlton carries on her business as elected Councillor for Maryport.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

FG;1465562 wrote: What aspect of that post is an opinion, for God's sake. It's a series of statements of fact.
Wrong!! Didn't you know that unless it favours the BNP, when it is an irrefutable FACT, that everything else is merely misguided supposition brought about by biased reporting by the media, controlled by the influence of Pakistanis & Islam in general?
Oscar Namechange

YES

Just got the call... Cllr Dawn Charlton, the subject of another disgusting trumped up charge by Cumbria police following a third false accusation by Labour In Maryport has just been thrown out of court by the Judge today.

Now we sue !!!

With two trials also thrown out of court previous to this one, Including ' Peanutgate ' by two different Judges, you would think Cumbria police and the CPS would tread very carefully when the third false allegation was lodged by the exact same Labour MP.

Shame on then for putting a Lady such as Dawn through two years of hell.

Why ? She decimated the Labour vote In Maryport taking 42 % of the vote. Labour are terrified this percentage will be reflected In the General Election and see Dawn returned to Westminster. They have tried for two years to libel her, discredit her and give her a criminal record.

I am proud to have this Lady as my friend...

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Simon Darby: BNP 3 Labour 0
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I'm not going to get into the ins & outs of the case, as I don't know them, but I would agree as a general policy across the board that there should always be more than enough legally acceptable evidence to secure a conviction in any situation before proceding with a prosecution, which I thought was supposed to be the situation already.

Remember, I'm not talking about this case, in particular, but on the whole, as it's a total waste of Public Funding otherwise.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1465989 wrote: I'm not going to get into the ins & outs of the case, as I don't know them, but I would agree as a general policy across the board that there should always be more than enough legally acceptable evidence to secure a conviction in any situation before proceding with a prosecution, which I thought was supposed to be the situation already.

Remember, I'm not talking about this case, in particular, but on the whole, as it's a total waste of Public Funding otherwise. BREAKING NEWS – BNP Cllr Dawn Charlton NOT GUILTY on both counts | National News | British National Party
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I would like to ask why the three times?

But I realise we would only get the BNP party line.......and I can't stomach much more.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1465995 wrote: I would like to ask why the three times?

But I realise we would only get the BNP party line.......and I can't stomach much more.

You have to think of your health Bruv.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1465995 wrote: I would like to ask why the three times?

But I realise we would only get the BNP party line.......and I can't stomach much more. Then why come Into the thread?

Is the lady doth protesting again ?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1465998 wrote: Then why come Into the thread?

Is the lady doth protesting again ?

Is the lady doth protesting again ?......................what ?.....yeah.................right.

I wander around......into and out of threads......... and sites all the time, sometimes I comment, sometimes I don't.......this is a forum.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

I never trust the biased hype of the BNP reporting anyway (nor would I trust the biased hype of ANY party reporting on issues concerning themselves - yes, including Labour). The News & Star, however, states things a little differently. They state that the case wasn't "Thrown out of court", but the CPS withdrew / discontinued it. End result the same - different paths though:

News & Star | News | 'Racial leaflets' court case dropped against Cumbrian BNP pair

A Crown Prosecution Service spokesman said: “All cases are subject to continuous review, and after carrying out a further review of this case in accordance with the code for crown prosecutors, after very careful consideration we concluded there is insufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction and have discontinued the case against them.”
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1466002 wrote: I never trust the biased hype of the BNP reporting anyway (nor would I trust the biased hype of ANY party reporting on issues concerning themselves - yes, including Labour). The News & Star, however, states things a little differently. They state that the case wasn't "Thrown out of court", but the CPS withdrew / discontinued it. End result the same - different paths though:

News & Star | News | 'Racial leaflets' court case dropped against Cumbrian BNP pair

Trust me, we will be crowing about this acquittal Into next month.

With many cases Involving the BNP In court, some brought It on upon themselves, that has to be said.

With Dawn, It's very different. She Is just a nice Lady working her butt off for the people she was elected to represent. Before she was elected, she had never been before the police In her life. She Is the most Inoffensive little thing you could wish to meet. A Mother also. She did not deserve this. All three cases were brought about by the same Labour Councillor and Labour MP. Now we sue.
Oscar Namechange

So, the BNP Councillor's have been arrested and charged but acquitted by Cumbrian police 3 times now for racial discrimination.

Watch the video... you can really do nothing else but laugh.

Simon Darby: No whites allowed - update
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

For once I agree (I mustn't keep doing this). Racism is racism. It's a 2-way street & is unacceptable, regardless of which race is being discriminated against.
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1467821 wrote: For once I agree (I mustn't keep doing this). Racism is racism. It's a 2-way street & is unacceptable, regardless of which race is being discriminated against.

It's not a one off... several people have contacted the Party when similar has happened In their area's. At best, a Plod will go along and tell them to take the sign down but Clive Is absolutely right... If him or Cllr Dawn Charlton did the same, there would be a fourth dawn raid on their homes and arrests made.

Our police jump on this kind of thing when an ethnic makes a complaint yet they seem so fearful of applying the same level of power when It's the other way around for fear of causing racial tension.

For want of a better phrase, It's an unfair system and maybe now you can understand how the white British are often left with this feeling of unfairness, discrimination and pandering that leads many to the door of the Far Right.

Those who slate the Far Right and the BNP actually play right Into their hands when this sort of distorted balance of justice comes Into play. Those who want the Far Right stopped gaining, need to ensure that a fair and balanced system Is In place first.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Those who slate the Far Right and the BNP actually play right Into their hands when this sort of distorted balance of justice comes Into play. Those who want the Far Right stopped gaining, need to ensure that a fair and balanced system Is In place first.

Then rather than use these events for electioneering, why doesn't these far right parties call the systems bluff and bring that private prosecution to prove the point ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467838 wrote: Then rather than use these events for electioneering, why doesn't these far right parties call the systems bluff and bring that private prosecution to prove the point ?

Are you for real ?

So, every other Party uses opportunities for electioneering but you don't think that one Party should do the same just because they are a Party you don't approve of ?

Call the systems bluff ??? Why the hell should we bluff anyone ? You're missing the point again. If Cumbrian police kick down a 50 year old woman's door in a dawn raid, a woman who has never come before the police before btw, over alleged and not proven allegations then the whole Issue, Is why they do not do the same when the evidence Is glaringly obvious to them. The Issue Is pandering to one side and not following the same procedure with the other.

As for private prosecution, the Party Is not there to use up members donations and funds just to prove a point. If a crime has been committed, as It has here, then we expect the police to do what they are supposed to do.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Put up one of your bleeding Polls then.....(like the halal issue....that twists your knickers so much)...........what and lose a vote or two ?

And anyway......I have said it before I think.....there is more to your tale than is being told.....possible local rivalries, local personalities with history.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467841 wrote: Put up one of your bleeding Polls then.....(like the halal issue....that twists your knickers so much)...........what and lose a vote or two ?

And anyway......I have said it before I think.....there is more to your tale than is being told.....possible local rivalries, local personalities with history.

As It happens, I have a new poll live right now. I have another on Halal but I have taken on a subject that many are not aware of. That Is Secret Courts and Rights for Fathers.... because as a Party, that's what we do... If one has a fight on their hands, we all fight It.

When there are major Issue's like the Inhumane slaughter of Livestock and Fathers being locked out of secret courts, some daft old broad advertising Asian's only, Is the least of my concerns.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Brilliant side step
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

See oscar, Bruv thinks you're Brilliant!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1467851 wrote: See oscar, Bruv thinks you're Brilliant!

She is learning her political craft well.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1467852 wrote: She is learning her political craft well.

There are people here who may disagree with oscar's politics, but few would disagree she is smart.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

There is a difference in believing in equality than believing in white supremacy.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467852 wrote: She is learning her political craft well. At the end of the month, I will be on training amongst other things.... that's more training to outsmart you.

:wah::wah::wah:
Oscar Namechange

FourPart;1467872 wrote: There is a difference in believing in equality than believing in white supremacy. When we were out canvassing last week, I actually had one woman say to me " Haven't you got very dark skin to be In the BNP "..... oh how we laughed.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1467880 wrote: At the end of the month, I will be on training amongst other things.... that's more training to outsmart you.

True honest conviction politicians have no need to 'outsmart'.........why would they ?
Oscar Namechange

AnneBoleyn;1467856 wrote: There are people here who may disagree with oscar's politics, but few would disagree she is smart. Have I ever told you that I love you ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467885 wrote: True honest conviction politicians have no need to 'outsmart'.........why would they ? No, but they do need to acquire training In dealing and debating with other politicians who are not honest with conviction.

So ner
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Let us hope its the same school as greasy Nick.......the conviction politician par excellence.....or was that convicted politician ?
Whitney Naylor

Post by Whitney Naylor »

Snowfire;1432845 wrote: ...and I don't think the term is in itself racist. Used in a certain connotation it could be construed as such. Racism is as much about the intent of language used and in what context. Despite the fact that these words were said by people who, by definition of their political persuasion, might be racist, its stupid to make such a meal out of it. It's daft, plain and simple.

Yes you are right the word racist is much about the language but become a matter of political persuasion.
[Link removed]

Return to “Fashion Clothing”