Internal Server errors

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
LarsMac

Internal Server errors

Post by LarsMac »

Been getting several of these today. since noon Mountain time (UTC -07:00)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forumgarden.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Internal Server errors

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac;1429679 wrote: Been getting several of these today. since noon Mountain time (UTC -07:00)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forumgarden.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's an intermittant problem that hits the site at fairly random intervals and one for which we've yet to find a fix for.

It is triggered by odd combinations of words in the text being posted and can be overcome by rewording the reply.

Current thinking is that it's a defence mechanism built into VBulletin to prevent code injection but I can see neither rhyme nor reason to the what and when - especially as it comes in patches and then lies dormant for a while.
YZGI

Internal Server errors

Post by YZGI »

Probably has something to do with some of his Rock Off choices..:sneaky:
G#Gill

Internal Server errors

Post by G#Gill »

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/fg/public_html/forums/dbtech/vbshop/hooks/fetch_musername.php on line 39

So what the heck does this mean, when I click on "Quick Links" then when I click on "Who's online" the above notice comes on my screen !!!!
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”