New Immigrants must pay to see a Doctor and won't get a council house for 5 years...

Oscar Namechange

New Immigrants must pay to see a Doctor and won't get a council house for 5 years...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

New immigrants told: You must pay to see a GP - and can't have a council home | Mail Online

I beginning to Like David Cameron.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The council housing I saw in England always seemed to me to be way nicer than what we call "public" housing here. I first learned about 10 years ago, when I was still in Massachusetts, about undocumented people from other nations who resided in such housing. I knew that documented folks, or citizens, had to prove so much to take advantage of this housing, much of which is lous-y, literally. I never understood how undocumented people managed to get in in the first place. I still don't & I'm not prone to like it.
Oscar Namechange

The system has been abused not only by Immigrants but also British people.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Now Cameron has said Immigrants won't get benefit If they don't find work within 6 months....

David Cameron tells migrants to find work in six months or no benefits | Mail Online

The man becomes more attractive by the day.
Oscar Namechange

Now he's saying.....

British tax payers don't owe you a living......

British taxpayers do not owe you a living through benefits, Cameron warns foreigners but real fear is threat to jobs | Mail Online
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

What in the hell does this mean?

From January, those who cannot show they are on the verge of securing a job will have their benefits stopped

So just before they are going to get their bennies cut they go and put in a few applications and still have them?
Oscar Namechange

Scrat;1423221 wrote: What in the hell does this mean?

So just before they are going to get their bennies cut they go and put in a few applications and still have them? I'm guessing but I think he means a letter from an employer with a start date for a job.... just applying for them won't cut It.

Return to “International Politics”