How Long Will England Remain English?

Open or closed borders?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1421771 wrote: In order for it to "very quickly change" requires the Bulgarians and Romanians not just to have the right to come but they must also chose to exercise that right.

We might not have the legal power to stop them but will they want to come? They say not. According to a very recent poll, half of Bulgarians have apparently set their sights on the UK.

Millions of poverty-striken Bulgarians want to move to Britain | UK | News | Daily Express
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1421772 wrote: According to a very recent poll, half of Bulgarians have apparently set their sights on the UK.

Millions of poverty-striken Bulgarians want to move to Britain | UK | News | Daily Express

Bugger me................I bet all the Pole builders will be up in arms, being undercut.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1421797 wrote: Bugger me............... Thanks but I'm eating right now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1421772 wrote: According to a very recent poll, half of Bulgarians have apparently set their sights on the UK.

Then you read different publications to me.
Oscar Namechange

Bryn Mawr;1421834 wrote: Then you read different publications to me.

The Express is pretty Right wing so i looked for alternatives for you.

Bulgarian workers earning the minimum wage with a family and two children would take home £543 a week in the UK, compared with the equivalent of just £62 back at home, an analysis by the campaign group Migration Watch UK found.

Even single workers from the two countries, who will get unrestricted access to work in the UK from January 1, would be up to five times better off, the figures showed, taking home around £250 per week instead of £50.

Some Conservative Cabinet members fear that the removal of restrictions for EU migrants from Romania and Bulgaria from next year will mean tens of thousands of extra foreign workers will head to the UK, putting pressure on housing and public services.

Bulgarian and Romanian workers 'nine times better off in UK' - Telegraph
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1421846 wrote: The Express is pretty Right wing so i looked for alternatives for you.

Bulgarian workers earning the minimum wage with a family and two children would take home £543 a week in the UK, compared with the equivalent of just £62 back at home, an analysis by the campaign group Migration Watch UK found.

Even single workers from the two countries, who will get unrestricted access to work in the UK from January 1, would be up to five times better off, the figures showed, taking home around £250 per week instead of £50.

Some Conservative Cabinet members fear that the removal of restrictions for EU migrants from Romania and Bulgaria from next year will mean tens of thousands of extra foreign workers will head to the UK, putting pressure on housing and public services.

Bulgarian and Romanian workers 'nine times better off in UK' - Telegraph

In order to work in this country you have to live in this country. The fact that they can live in Bulgaria on a wage of fifty quid is fairly must irrelevant (and the Poles who came in time past mostly left their families at home). They're far more likely to want to go to Germany where there are lots more jobs for them rather than the UK where there's already quite high unemployment.

Either that or stay at home any wait for UK firms to outsource jobs to them as we already do to Romania.
Oscar Namechange

Bryn Mawr;1421989 wrote: In order to work in this country you have to live in this country. The fact that they can live in Bulgaria on a wage of fifty quid is fairly must irrelevant (and the Poles who came in time past mostly left their families at home). They're far more likely to want to go to Germany where there are lots more jobs for them rather than the UK where there's already quite high unemployment.

Either that or stay at home any wait for UK firms to outsource jobs to them as we already do to Romania.

I found this Interesting.

Bulgaria: Poor not just by EU standards | EurActiv

It's not just a case of wages though. Anyone migrating here takes Into account free social housing, education, the NHS and the general standard of living..... why proposals have been made that migrants must work for a period of time before claiming welfare.

Immigrants must live in Britain for a year before claiming benefits, says welfare minister - Telegraph
Elly Font

Post by Elly Font »

Tell that to the Swedes - 250,000 to 350,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

The French - Over 4,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

Netherlands - Almost 1,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

USA - About 6,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

USA - Millions of South American Illegal Aliens scurrying around living off Yankee forced "charity"

In the last Century Europe & America colonized the World - in the current Century the World is colonizing Europe & America
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Elly Font;1462297 wrote: Tell that to the Swedes - 250,000 to 350,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

The French - Over 4,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

Netherlands - Almost 1,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

USA - About 6,000,000 Moslems demanding privilege and sharia Law

USA - Millions of South American Illegal Aliens scurrying around living off Yankee forced "charity"

In the last Century Europe & America colonized the World - in the current Century the World is colonizing Europe & America

Karma?

Oh and hello Elly
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Immigration”