UNDENIABLE PROOF (webarchive.org March 2002) not only spiritual but also physical des

Discuss the Christian Faith.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

UNDENIABLE PROOF (webarchive.org March 2002) not only spiritual but also physical des

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Terrified illuminati censor as much as they can the uniqueness of the May 2012 series of quakes in Italy

UNDENIABLE PROOF (webarchive.org March 2002) that not only the spiritual (completed 1977 with the assassimation of John Paul I) but also the ongoing physical destruction of Christ's churches (from italian basilicas during the last years, the latest ones today, to Christchurch's cathedral 2011) was prophesized by the very last Prophet.

LAST PROPHET's words from 1998/1999 with photo archived first 2002 (1)

The latest church as of 3 days ago: first ever church (200 year old) levelled by tornado in Canada (in Montreal) (2)

Notes

(1) http://web.archive.org/web/200201221836 ... t/fall.jpg

(2) May 26, 2012

Quebec tornadoes cause millions in damage - Montreal - CBC News

as of today the two replies of Last Prophet are still visible in this forum managed by the CIA Web of Disinfo, where supposedly "Anonymous Cowareds" can post freely, byut where in fact almost all the TRUTH is deleted within hours or days.

MONTREAL Church destroyed by TORNADO!!!???
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Cool story, bro.

P.S. Thamks for the edumication about the JP Uno assassimation.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Hmm. You might want to look at climate change in relation to the tornadoes in Montreal - we are also getting more and bigger tornadoes here in Britain, but so far they've only taken a few roofs off.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I'm sold!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Townes

Post by Townes »

Ok, so plate movements and rotating columns of air are proof of what exactly?

A quake destroyed a church? A tornado destroyed a church?

Quakes have destroyed entire cities, and tornadoes have been observed to rip through entire towns. An old church is a weakly defended structure in most cases. They are thus not built with quake resistance in mind and are more easily toppled.

You "UNDENIABLE PROOF" makes no sense.

But yea, sure, it must be the now-non-existant Bavarian order that fundamentalists fear and connect to their magical evil dude from the center of the Earth.

lol

Return to “Christianity”