Is there anything you can do by yourself?

Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 »

North Korea's Kim Jong Un empire is once again emphasizing "Kim Jong Il Patriotism". This is a call for the people to uphold the patriotism Kim Jong Il had, but everyone knows Kim Jong Il didn't have any real patriotism. So what patriotism is Kim Jong Um talking about?

Is turning a country into a poverty stricken nation that has millions of starving people really considered patriotism? It is ridiculous how North Korea imposes these outrageous remarks like they are enchanting the North Korean people with some kind of spell.

Kim Jung Un is not trying to strengthen the political structure of North Korea with his own deeds but is trying very hard to live in the shadow of his daddy and granddaddy. He doesn't have the slightest capability to be his own self and lead a country.
spot

Post by spot »

The succession does, you must admit, provide stability in that part of Korea which succeeded in retaining independence after the Western intervention in the civil war. Once Korea re-unifies I doubt whether a leadership role will still be required for the family and they can lay down the burden with relief.

You do want re-unification don't you, Jessica?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

*smirk* :)

Return to “International Politics”