Jessica12

Best Agent

Post by Jessica12 »

What is the qualification for a good agent? :wah:

Attached files
spot

Best Agent

Post by spot »

And that's an example of the best propaganda the Occupied South can come up with? I'm not sure whether pitiably inept or laughably pointless comes first to mind but it looks both. That's a kindergarten insult, plain and simple. The only bad light it casts is on the plonker who commissioned it..

Here's their Web Portal, it's interesting to compare one form of one-sided viewpoint with another. Trivial kindergarten parodies pitted against selective facts and a well-argued position supporting re-unification. Are you in favor of re-unification, Jessica? Would you like to help put Korea together again? Do you imagine your flatulent attempts at mocking the Democratic People's Republic will help bring it about, or are you just extending the problem into the future.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “International Politics”